Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,910 members, 7,838,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Enemies Of The Ordinary Invitation! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enemies Of The Ordinary Invitation! (734 Views)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Invitation For Enemies Of The Ordinary / ?enemies Of The Ordinary!who Knows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enemies Of The Ordinary Invitation! by DaKnight(m): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2007
hey guy, did any1 else get the invitation for a test in response to "enemies of the ordinary"?
who has any information on ddb? pls kindly reply.
Re: Enemies Of The Ordinary Invitation! by Leks(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2007
Hi,also got an invitation.i wonder what ddb is all about.i sure guess we'll at least know some things about them when we go for the test.Meanwhile,anyone who's got an info should pls holla.be a brother's keeper
Re: Enemies Of The Ordinary Invitation! by SOJ(m): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2007
Haba,u no know wetin u apply for?! grin grin
DDB is an international advertising firm,they have a couple of clients:MTN etc.u can google it out now.

Well,to save u time: www.ddbcreds.com

(1) (Reply)

Are you a Student, Graduate, Self Employed or an Employee?. Please Read this!!! / How I Got My Job / Toptech Service Interview Nxtwk Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.