Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,007 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Let's Talk To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Talk To Buhari (302 Views)

2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari / Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery / Saraki Vs IGP: No Appointment For Senate Delegation To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk To Buhari by ConciousRapper: 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
I am really depressed right now. Due to the heat I experience everyday in my self contain. I started saving money to get a good 1 horse power Split unit. Now the problem isn't the AC anymore.. But electricity to run the AC. I can't afford to buy a good power generator that will be running the AC 24/7.

Ever since I bought my AC.. Its been hanging there in my room like an Art work. No electricity to run it. I have been sweating day and night praying for light to come so that at least I can enjoy the AC I bought. The worst is.. I leave my house to an eatery, pay for a drink just to enjoy their AC on sunny days. I've been doing it for 3 months now. The nylon on my AC is still there cos it hasn't been used. They only flash the light in the mid night when I won't be needing it. Sometimes low voltage.

I'm damn fade up with this country. I was at accra last week and I marvelled at a lot of things there.. Not like accra is better than Nigeria. But imagine how electricity was wasted there.. For the first time I ignored charging my phone even when the light was there cos it was fully charged.

Coming back to Nigeria, I started regretting..

Now today came as a nightmare. .. As I'm typing this

my singlet is soaked with sweat from my body.

It is very hot and there's no light

My AC is even sweating too.. Reason why I came here to ask y'all what it will really take for Buhari and its government to provide us a constant power supply.

How much will be spend to work this out?

Because I heard that a small town like Cotonou runs a steady power supply..

Then what more of a big country like nigeria?

Please.. Can buhari forget fighting corruption and give us just this one?

I don't care about the naira depreciating.

I want to be cooling off in my AC everyday esp in sunny times like this.

Let's talk to buhari please
Re: Let's Talk To Buhari by orisa37: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
Buhari uses boobytrap's style to handle Corruption and it won't work.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk To Buhari by ConciousRapper: 6:53am On Nov 16, 2018
Another day
Re: Let's Talk To Buhari by richidinho(m): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2018
voting out Buhari is all you need bros

Lets get Nigeria and your AC working again

(1) (Reply)

The Major Realities, Nigeria, Now And Beyond / When Things Fall Apart , The Center Never Holds Again. / Identify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.