Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Don’t Run The Length Of The Field Without Making An Impact - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don’t Run The Length Of The Field Without Making An Impact (235 Views)

How To Make Money With Betting Companies Without Making Bets / Help!!! I Waste My Data Too Much Without Making Enough Money / The Cost Of Making An Engineer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Run The Length Of The Field Without Making An Impact by dvogueblog: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
The rays of light have no respect for age. Therefore, in life there are no age mates, only illumination colleagues; because age mates are not always mates and classmates do not always end up in the same class.

There are usually two types of player in every industry -THE CRITICAL MASS and THE LEADER LABELS. It has been observed that 90% of trade in any industry is controlled by 15% of the players in the industry.

Those players are called the LEADER LABELS .Because of the combined strength of the leader labels. The critical mass usually exists to make up the numbers.
I have taught before that in life, you either pick a jersey or buy tickets, it is easier to buy a ticket than to a jersey. 

Getting a jersey requires a greater measure of training and discipline. I have also observed that there are certain people who have jersey but do not differ much from those who have tickets. Such people only run the length of the field without making an impact. A footballer asking for the ball for 90 minutes is definitely not relevant;

He is simply a mobile spectator. All he has is privilege of presence and not the evidence of impact!
There are people who merely make up the numbers in their industries, their inferiority and non-performance establishes the superiority of the leader label, because superiority needs inferiority to exist. 

The position of the leader label is however not invincible .That a man is doing well is does not mean he will always do well.it takes work to go up, but more work to stay up. Indolence and indulgence cannot maintain the result of diligence.

https://firstone.com.ng/dont-run-the-length-of-the-field-without-making-an-impact/

(1) (Reply)

Electronic Engineer Needed At Huxley Global Limited 2018 | Apply Now / Get Your Own Brand New Website For Your Brands Products And Businesses / Apply Now: KPMG Graduate/undergraduate Internship Program 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.