Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

I Wasn’t Evicted From My Old House- CDQ Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wasn’t Evicted From My Old House- CDQ Reveals (569 Views)

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW / Show Nigerians Indian Hemp Found In My House – CDQ Tells NDLEA / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wasn’t Evicted From My Old House- CDQ Reveals by splendid22(m): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
Weeks back social media was awash with a viral video in which Sodiq Yusuf a.k.a CDQ was captured allegedly moving out his Lekki apartment.
It was widely reported that the ‘Indomie’ rapper was evicted from the apartment because he couldn’t pay.
However in a chat with TheNewsGuru, CDQ who recently released his sophomore album, ‘Ibile Mugabe’ noted that he wasn’t evicted.

Hear him:” They didn’t get their facts right. The video shared on the platform was the video of my new apartment that I was setting up. I wasn’t chased out of my old house. You know where I was staying before power supply wasn’t constant and my producer kept complaining about the generator noise when I was recording my album. So I decided to move to a better facility that has 24-hours light and other things I need”.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/i-wasnt-evicted-old-house-cdq-reveals/

Re: I Wasn’t Evicted From My Old House- CDQ Reveals by Holumhidey(m): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
stop lying i am ur landlord.... idiot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts About Bill Gate's House / Pretty Liz-da Silva In Diverse Ankara Moments / Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Spark Dating Rumours Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Spark D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.