Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,097 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji (33424 Views)

Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja / John Abayomi Aruleba Is The Owner Of Instablog9ja - Linda Ikeji Apologises / Meet John Abayomi Aruleba, The Owner Of Instablog9ja, Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Enemyofpeace: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
swiz123:
I can't wait for that deceitful witch to be sued
me too. I ate the woman with passion

4 Likes

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Famous4real(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Amirullaha:
Things are just uncovering anyhow in 9ja by the day...
Na so they almost caught me as the owner of the monies Dangote is using...

You get sense at all?
Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by KingOvo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
scholes0:

Her blog no dey sell again.
And InstaBlog Naija is the biggest celebrity, trends, gossip etc page on Instagram largely responsible for the decline in her website's popularity.

2 Likes

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by itzprezy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Breeze blow fowl yansh open
Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Topmaike007(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
Linda don fck up,and now she go vomit wetin she no chop....

8 Likes

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Funkybabee(f): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
I wish this scandal can expose the owner of that site

1 Like

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Amirullaha(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
Famous4real:

You get sense at all?
What's your business with other people's sense Get a life!!!

1 Like

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by condralbedez: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
i knw who get this blog ,but i wont talk any thing .
Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Tonimordred(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
Dat lady called is cursed

5 Likes

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by ollah2: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
This guy and Lilian Aishat own Instablog. If you know you know
Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Yankee101: 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
I was feeling sorry for Linda when she was being attacked. I thought he authorised her to do the expose. Now if una get Linda nyash pictures, share am. I dont care anymore. She's after the fame and money. No matter who falls along the way. She doesn't care.

I know they said she had smelly pvssy. No wonder no man stays long with her with all the money she blackmailed from people. Even father of her baby denied them both. She had to put up fake social media accounts he later debunked.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by blowjob: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
celebgistz2:
On the verge of employment termination at The Punch, Mr Abayomi has denied being the owner of Instablog9ja and has vowed to sue Linda Ikeji in the coming days.

Following Linda Ikeji‘s revelation of a certain John Abayomi who she reported was the owner of the popular and controversial Instagram page InstaBlog9ja, the employers of the man have swung into action almost immediately, vowing to get to the bottom of it and possibly fire him if indeed he’s the brain behind it.

In the LIB report, it was alleged that Abayomi who is currently the online editor of Punch Newspapers and a former editor of Vanguard News had been running the platform since 2015, combining it with his daily duty at the 42-year-old media house.

Instablog9ja has grown to be one of the most followed handles in the Nigerian media space with 1.7 million followers. Using the Linda Ikeji model for publishing gossip and bizarre news, it usurped many a gossip site. Ironically, it was on IBJ9 that the identity of Linda Ikeji’s “baby daddy”, Sholaye Jeremi was first revealed. Before then she had hidden his identity, ostensibly because he’s a married man. While it is not clear if this was a case of her paying him back, what is known is that her story set in motion a chain of events that held the entire Punch Newspapers in a daze today.

Inside sources confirmed that no sooner had the news broke did several board members of Punch gather at the premises of the newspaper on Lagos/Ibadan Expressway for an emergency meeting.

Abayomi was summoned into a high-level editorial meeting, along with his bosses and the management and everyone is confused about the whole situation” Our sources told us.

Our source further revealed that the main bone of contention was the issue of “moonlight”, the act of having a second job while in full-time employment. We gather that the rule is very strict at Punch Newspapers and the Abayomi’s case is of extreme importance because while the newspaper has a paltry 225,000 followers on Instagram, Instablog on its part has nearly eight times as much- while incurring no overhead costs and on company time.

Our source went on: Everyone is confused and asking questions. Mr Abayomi is a dedicated man who is always in the office. I wonder where he would get the spare time to handle a blog like Instablog9ja, so I think it is untrue until investigations are complete.

At the emergency meeting, Abayomi himself was said to have denied the allegation strenuously. He maintained that the report was untrue and a fabrication and vowed to sue Linda Ikeji in the coming days for libel, false accusation and defamation of character.

The identity of the owner and handlers of Instablog has been a mystery to many social media users in Nigeria. There is zero trace of who started it in 2015 or if a team made up of different individuals run it. At various times, a number of names have been touted as owners, including “Lillian” and Hauwa Mohammed of Jaruma Empire. Even when the platform started taking on adverts, the official name on their bank accounts is “Instablog9ja”.

While the management and board of Punch Newspapers took Abayomi at his words today, they have promised to continue investigations into the matter; even as the embattled individual on his part is determined to clear his name.

Source; https://celebgistz.com/john-abayomi-denies-claims-of-being-the-owner-of-instablog9ja-at-a-punch-meeting-set-to-sue-linda-ikeji/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
CLOWNS EVERYWHERE... grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

SAI BABA..

1 Like

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Rumicarter: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
nijabazaar:
I envy this guy...

As in, I won't sue her for millions at all, Na billions I go dey aim for. And that Useless Davido that called him a B*****d too should be sued for everything he's got.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by YorubaAssasin: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
scholes0:

Her blog no dey sell again.
And InstaBlog Naija is the biggest celebrity, trends, gossip etc page on Instagram largely responsible for the decline in her website's popularity.

Makes lots of sense indeed! angry

5 Likes

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Linda hardly get 20 people commenting on each story again telling you that things are reallybad for her . Now , he wants to bring her rival down by all means because she sees this as person that taken over her business anonymously. The site might be running by some media cartels and not necessarily a single person. With this development, she will make the site more popular.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
oshe111:
Na wa oooo
No wonder she resorted to marrying a used man
used man But a tokunbo man produced u??or u are indirectly discouraging birthing kids from fresh unused sperm? Because me after reading diz i will ensure no boy around marries as a virgin inorder to avoid birthing children capable of bringing shame just as u av successfully brought reproach to whoever birthed u...Smh
Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by sarcasticdude(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
Linda why'd u have to "pour san-san ontop this guys garri"?
Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
Ur day of reckoning is coming
When baby J would be old enough to ask the scary question
MUMMY WHO IS MY DADDY cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by cvibe2: 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
ednut1:
Y shud a blog owner who makes 500k or more a day be in paid employment. Linda daft

Because Punch have many sources they get news from and as an online editor, he harnesses and breaks the juicy news first on his blog and puts up the stale news in Punch.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by blackmercyvelli(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
YungTobi:
Linda Ikeji nah Yoruba or Igbo?
mumu ask google
Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by icon007(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
ednut1:
Y shud a blog owner who makes 500k or more a day be in paid employment. Linda daft

... it's a smart move...
There are content that the newspaper may not fancy for publication, and also he (that is if its true) gets access to happening faster than other bloggers because of his position. He uses less resources in getting real time info

8 Likes

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Yankee101: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is instansijablog phone number

+234 703 902 0914

Who dey work with MTN?
Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Burgerlomo: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
oshe111:
Na wa oooo
No wonder she resorted to marrying a used man

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
ednut1:

You think 500k Na gari, way you can get everyday, you think some1 who makes 1,000,000 every two days would look like this.

let me guess, you just decided to pull dat figure out of ur ass

2 Likes

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Burgerlomo: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
Now she don bite more than she can chew cool

3 Likes

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Xisnin(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
It is very likely he isn't the owner.
The blog pays more than punch can afford.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Xisnin(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
Jiang:

You think 500k Na gari, way you can get everyday, you think some1 who makes 1,000,000 every two days would look like this.

You are both saying the same thing that this man can not be the owner of a blog
that makes 500k every day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by hybee55: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
Make some small money reading news.09023576394
Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
Linda has started again..
Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by ridgeman: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
More publicity for IB9J, more followers... Don't hate...imitate!

3 Likes

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by sammhi(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
ednut1:
Hahahahaha
You must be a small boy....best way to make silly money while hiding your identity
He won't have to have office and and run any expenses while using the punch platform to get as much news as possible
Running online news is not a joke ....it is less expensive but you would bear overhead like staff, office etc
But as punch employee he won't and yet make so much dough
He may not be the one but if he is the guy would be so rich by now
He probably has plan to leave Punch someday but maybe he is yet to reach his goal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by kendrick93(m): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
why is there so much hate for Linda on this site... is it because she is from Igbo or because she's a successful woman? I just don't get it

1 Like

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by ednut1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Jiang:

advert cost 70k per post. Check todays adverts. Its more dan 6 today alone. Do d maths

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shows His Music Studio / BBNaija's Alex Jet Out To Dubai Instyle (Picture) / 2face Idibia’s Honorary Degree Conferment At Igbinedion University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.