Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji (33443 Views)

Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja / John Abayomi Aruleba Is The Owner Of Instablog9ja - Linda Ikeji Apologises / Meet John Abayomi Aruleba, The Owner Of Instablog9ja, Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by madjune(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
Linda is very stupid.

She made money from blogging and went to town to tell people how she's making money.

In afonja land o.
Afonja bad belle will dethrone her.

1 Like

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Fahd11: 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
Linda Ikeji is such a bitter and devilish soul.... Deal with the competition madam or get your stinking ass off.

3 Likes

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Jaapu: 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
khelvinharris:
To work with it. You can chat me up on 08104636802.

I got Crowdsurf account for sale. I will contact you later.
Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by BeckyChinelo1(f): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
Amirullaha:
Things are just uncovering anyhow in 9ja by the day...
Na so they almost caught me as the owner of the monies Dangote is using...
grin grin
This one weak me.

1 Like

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
madjune:
Linda is very stupid.

She made money from blogging and went to town to tell people how she's making money.

In afonja land o.
Afonja bad belle will dethrone her.
awon iran alafise

3 Likes

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
kendrick93:
why is there so much hate for Linda on this site...
is it because she is from Igbo or because she's a successful woman?
I just don't get it
cursed ojukwu people with their inferiority complex " very daft sub-humoniod species"

3 Likes

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
Why can't she get a better picture of him
Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
ednut1:
advert cost 70k per post. Check todays adverts. Its more dan 6 today alone. Do d maths

So why da hell would he look like a lower middle class nigga, oga even if a billionaire tries to hide, you can still see d money for him skin. This dude does not look like some1 who earns 500k daily. he is more like monthly.

Still some people wicked sha, 70k for adverts, Omo, I can do both channels or tVC with that & still get some change for champagne( ok, that's a bit far fetch) grin but you get d pishure
Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by oshe111(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
used man But a tokunbo man produced u??or u are indirectly discouraging birthing kids from fresh unused sperm? Because me after reading diz i will ensure no boy around marries as a virgin inorder to avoid birthing children capable of bringing shame just as u av successfully brought reproach to whoever birthed u...Smh
k
Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Emilo(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
Jiang:

You think 500k Na gari, way you can get everyday, you think some1 who makes 1,000,000 every two days would look like this.

let me guess, you just decided to pull dat figure out of ur ass

Help me ask am. Some people go just Sidon manufacturer tins from abstract world. If d man dey see 100k daily him for don ball out of pinch since.
Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Chevronstaff: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Linda Ikeji revealing the owner of Instablog9ja is a childish move on her part. She should have upped her game instead of trying to crash-land another wonderful initiative by someone else. .
It was jealousy that made Linda Ikeji reveal the face of the person behind instablog9ja account if u know u know.

2 Likes

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Ayobami7(m): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by DavidEsq(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
Amirullaha:
Things are just uncovering anyhow in 9ja by the day...
Na so they almost caught me as the owner of the monies Dangote is using...
U wish grin

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by sholarcoding1: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
scholes0:

Her blog no dey sell again.
And InstaBlog Naija is the biggest celebrity, trends, gossip etc page on Instagram largely responsible for the decline in her website's popularity.

Linda’s revenue from her blog has most likely reduced significantly since all these Instagram celebrities took over. Cheaper to advertise with them. She released this guy’s identity to strike out at her competition

3 Likes

Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by madjune(m): 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
irukere:
awon iran alafise

?
Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 16, 2018
ednut1:
Y shud a blog owner who makes 500k or more a day be in paid employment. Linda daft

Good question. She's daft
Re: John Abayomi Denies Being The Owner Of Instablog9ja, To Sue Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2018
mascot87:

I need the password
Modified: To make life easier for those who downloaded the book, the password is manymen.men

Please, sending a copy of the book to anyone is considered fraudulent. Don't do it — it's just for you, only.

It's a new day and it's 8 AM. The free period is over. If you missed it, we sincerely apologize. You can always purchase a copy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) / Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool / Influencer, Tujepretty Beaten For Refusing To Repay N150,000 To Hair Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.