Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Kwankwaso Is A Thief, Ganduje Is Responsible – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Is A Thief, Ganduje Is Responsible – Buhari (644 Views)

Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Kano Interchange: Ganduje Is Working / Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Is A Thief, Ganduje Is Responsible – Buhari by Limitednow: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria’s President, has launched an attack on the person of Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso, accusing the lawmaker of stealing the funds of Kano State when the latter was governor.

Mr Buhari, while speaking to the Nigerian community in France earlier in the week, praised Kwankwaso’s successor, Abdullahi Ganduje, describing him as one who is responsible amidst allegations clearly showing the incumbent governor receiving ‘bribe.’

Accusing the lawmaker, the president said Kwankwaso diverted the funds of Kano State for his political ambition.

POLITICS TIMES could not ascertain at press time if Mr Buhari is just realising that the former Kano governor, who not only delivered the highest votes from states to him but also financed his election is now a thief.

Kwankwaso was one of the governors that dumped the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the All Progressive Congress (APC) prior to the 2015 general election.

Rabiu Kwankwaso
The former governor had at the time contested for the presidential ticket with the president but lost to the incumbent Nigerian leader.

He defected back to the PDP after attempts to broker peace between him and his successor failed despite the both belonging to the same APC.

On defecting to the PDP, he contested for the presidential ticket of the opposition party but failed and lost to another APC defector, Atiku Abubakar, the candidate of the party for the 2019 general election.

“I compliment the governor for doing so much,” Buhari said of Ganduje.

Abdullahi Ganduje
“He invited me, I went to Kano, the good projects started by Kwankwaso in education and healthcare, which is [where] a lot of emphasis should be made for ordinary Nigerians, the majority, poor Nigerians, Ganduje completed them.

“If it were another person, he could have left them to show them this is the project he started, he diverted the balance to go and contest for presidency, instead of completing it.

“But he completed the project per specification, and Kano ordinary people are enjoying the benefit. I think that is very responsible of him,” the president said.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/kwankwaso-thief-ganduje-responsible-buhari/
Re: Kwankwaso Is A Thief, Ganduje Is Responsible – Buhari by izombie(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
Choi! Buhari is officially the worst of the worst. And some zombified idiotz still campaign for this man, i spit on you zombies.
Re: Kwankwaso Is A Thief, Ganduje Is Responsible – Buhari by Limitednow: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin
Re: Kwankwaso Is A Thief, Ganduje Is Responsible – Buhari by Limitednow: 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Kwankwaso Is A Thief, Ganduje Is Responsible – Buhari by servercodes001: 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
gandollar probably gave bubu some of the dollars

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Is A Thief, Ganduje Is Responsible – Buhari by Kenekingisback: 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
Seen
Re: Kwankwaso Is A Thief, Ganduje Is Responsible – Buhari by TrueLEADER: 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hahahahahahahaha

This man is and has always been a fraud.

I only pity those who followed him because of his "assumed" integrity.

Gigabytes of regrets running through their hearts right now.

Buhari use innocent face scam them.
Re: Kwankwaso Is A Thief, Ganduje Is Responsible – Buhari by deantimes(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
lalasticlala over to you.

(1) (Reply)

It’s Confusing Sharing Dad With Many Children — Okorocha’s Son / THE TREND THAT BUHARI WAS CLONED IS NOT TRUE / 71 Reps Sponsor Bill To Change Nigeria From Presidential To Parliamentary Syste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.