Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

THE TREND THAT BUHARI WAS CLONED IS NOT TRUE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE TREND THAT BUHARI WAS CLONED IS NOT TRUE (643 Views)

CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri / Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike / Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE TREND THAT BUHARI WAS CLONED IS NOT TRUE by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
BUHARI was not cloned rather replaced with a look alike AN IMPOSTOR FROM SUNDAN named AMINU JUBRIL- AL SUDANI WHO IS ON A 250MILLION$/MONTH....WITH THE CABALS, HERE IS A RARE PICTURE OF JUBRIL ON THE RUN AS THINGS ARE GETTING HOTTER... HE'S ACTUALLY SCARED NOW

WE WILL SINK THE ZOO WITH TRUTH AND FACTS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE TREND THAT BUHARI WAS CLONED IS NOT TRUE by bender79: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
That was a picture on his way back to Nigeria for inuaguration. Stop misleading gullibles.
Re: THE TREND THAT BUHARI WAS CLONED IS NOT TRUE by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
bender79:

That was a picture on his way back to Nigeria for inuaguration. Stop misleading gullibles.

Get me the picture of him boarding the plane and coming out of the plane from inuaguration
Re: THE TREND THAT BUHARI WAS CLONED IS NOT TRUE by Sunofgod(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
Different palm print
Different nose
Different ear
Different complexion
Different height

Still not convinced?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE TREND THAT BUHARI WAS CLONED IS NOT TRUE by bender79: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
ezenwajosh:

Get me the picture of him boarding the plane and coming out of the plane from inuaguration
What are you saying? If you want to spread fake news at least do your research nau. He was boarding a flight from London in 2015, the week of inauguration. You see? You are a cheap propagandist
Re: THE TREND THAT BUHARI WAS CLONED IS NOT TRUE by Ballotti: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
Then why are you crying? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE TREND THAT BUHARI WAS CLONED IS NOT TRUE by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
bender79:
What are you saying? If you want to spread fake news at least do your research nau. He was boarding a flight from London in 2015, the week of inauguration. You see? You are a cheap propagandist

Its simple as you did you research post the pictures with his team boarding the said craft from a London air port and with the same team coming out of it with him when they landed in nigeria....isn't it simple to understand?

1 Like

Re: THE TREND THAT BUHARI WAS CLONED IS NOT TRUE by bender79: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
ezenwajosh:

Its simple as you did you research post the pictures with his team boarding the said craft from a London air port and with the same team coming out of it with him when they landed in nigeria....isn't it simple to understand?
I have nothing to prove to you. But this propaganda can't sell. You ought to be a lot smarter so that you stop clowning
Re: THE TREND THAT BUHARI WAS CLONED IS NOT TRUE by citygarden(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
You this IPOD people, why trying to fool your self, thinking you are fooling Nigeria's. You better repent from misleading News. What about this pictures?

Re: THE TREND THAT BUHARI WAS CLONED IS NOT TRUE by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
bender79:
I have nothing to prove to you. But this propaganda can't sell. You ought to be a lot smarter so that you stop clowning

Then its NO PROPAGANDA
Re: THE TREND THAT BUHARI WAS CLONED IS NOT TRUE by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
citygarden:
You this IPOD people, why trying to fool your self, thinking you are fooling Nigeria's. You better repent from misleading News. What about this pictures?

Your picture said he board presidential jet... Mine said he board commercial flite... What's ur point?
Re: THE TREND THAT BUHARI WAS CLONED IS NOT TRUE by Frankdoz27: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
Jubril is a clone, remove your cap now

(1) (Reply)

Hon Dr Bashiru Dawodu / Judge Who Ordered Hope Uzodinma’s Arrest Dies / HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Repeal New Appointment For Buhari’s Niece, Amina Z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.