Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video (13130 Views)

Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing / Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) / Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ijebu-ode, Meets Awujale, Others - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by BafanaBafana: 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8137475_osinbanjo_jpeg_jpegec9c6fff674eefef47454a31ee153762
It's not working. You guys should go to Dubai and cook up something else. We know one thief and that is Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by efemena5050(m): 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
pastor thief....

Short devil
blue shit
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by efemena5050(m): 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
pastor thief....

Short devil
blue shit .........just take a good look at you
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:34am On Nov 16, 2018
solihu:
grin grin Fear first catch moi cheesy I almost misread it as Osinbajo takes Tramadol in Ibadan grin Then I realised my correct pastor and able astute VP wouldn't do such!

Sai Baba till 2013!
2023 sir cool
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:40am On Nov 16, 2018
BafanaBafana:

It's not working. You guys should go to Dubai and cook up something else. We know one thief and that is Atiku.
Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by Daraph(m): 1:06am On Nov 16, 2018
Fear first catch me when I saw the headline... Thought the op wrote "Vice President Osibanjo Takes Tramadol" cheesy
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by Urahpopopo(m): 2:13am On Nov 16, 2018
When I first saw the heading of this post “Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni”..... I actually thought it was “Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tramadol....
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by contigiency(m): 4:14am On Nov 16, 2018
The only government that Identifies with the common man. yet, some people who were witness to when funds were stolen and shared among the elites will still be making unguarded utterances.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by planetx: 4:46am On Nov 16, 2018
I still don't understand the reason why Nigerians always gives their leaders rousing welcome. What exactly has the average Nigerian benefited from this country.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by solihu(m): 5:23am On Nov 16, 2018
grin grin yessur grin grin
.I stand corrected, 2023 it is!
No blame me jare, I nor even know say to even crack joke with anointed VP fit make me misfire, like person wey com take the Tramadol sef grin
MASTERMIND04:

2023 sir cool
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by Amuluonyenaego: 5:28am On Nov 16, 2018
DEM DN DEY BUY VOTES INDIRECTLY. WE ARE WATCHING UNA
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by Charly68: 5:48am On Nov 16, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Was it not the same office that Atiku held that he stole the nation dry?
God bless our incorruptible VP.
Don't mind these tactless people hired to promote corrupt minds on the media.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by Afamed: 6:34am On Nov 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The EFCC that turned a blind eye on Gandollar or which EFCC?
Simply because you neither approach them with facts and figures. Just your usual hearsay from FFK and the made in Dubai fictions you present as your evidence. Between how is fasting going on in Akwa Ibom?
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:51am On Nov 16, 2018
solihu:
grin grin yessur grin grin
.I stand corrected, 2023 it is!
No blame me jare, I nor even know say to even crack joke with anointed VP fit make me misfire, like person wey com take the Tramadol sef grin
Lol
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by ORIENTATION101: 7:09am On Nov 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8137475_osinbanjo_jpeg_jpegec9c6fff674eefef47454a31ee153762
this one no enter at allgringrin
pdp should go back to dubai and draft another onegrin
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by Tolahinges: 8:21am On Nov 16, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
pastor thief....

Short devil
I am sure even your father does not have the guts to call him a thief. He has been vindicated and there's enough proof. But you won't see that, instead you've chosen to run down a man who is dedicated to creating and distributing wealth to the masses. Better go and register with the TraderMoni enumerators to get your 10k and find a petty biz to start. Once you return the 10k, you are eligible for 15k and onwards. I'm sure there's no Mai tea or Mai suya in your area or betterstill, start selling eggs. Your bitterness will be cured soon.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by Tolahinges: 8:22am On Nov 16, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
this one no enter at allgringrin
pdp should go back to dubai and draft another onegrin
Don't mind them, they think everyone is a thief like them who has to loot before having a life. Their Dubaigate agenda is a failure from the start.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by desmondude(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2018
Trader moni is a scam
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2018
Tolahinges:

I am sure even your father does not have the guts to call him a thief. He has been vindicated and there's enough proof. But you won't see that, instead you've chosen to run down a man who is dedicated to creating and distributing wealth to the masses. Better go and register with the TraderMoni enumerators to get your 10k and find a petty biz to start. Once you return the 10k, you are eligible for 15k and onwards. I'm sure there's no Mai tea or Mai suya in your area or betterstill, start selling eggs. Your bitterness will be cured soon.

Same way gandollar has been vindicated

Defenders of corruption everywhere

Get lost
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by Claracharles: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2018
Our very own VP always making us proud and with his effortless charisma putting smile on the faces of so many Nigerians.
Obagreatdatoye:
OSINBAJO TAKES TRADERMONI SCHEME TO IBADAN. PEOPLE WERE SEEN REJOICING AND JUBILATING AS THEY SEE THE VICE PRESIDENT AND THE STATE GOVERNOR AJIMOBI. SO FAR ONE MILLION NIGERIA TRADERS HAVE BENEFITED FROM THE SCHEME. I GUESS THIS ADMINISTRATION DESERVES TO BE COMMENDED FOR THIS FEAT.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agfr27xWR9A&feature=youtu.be

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by Obagreatdatoye(m): 11:14am On Nov 16, 2018
ngadaAwo:
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
this one too much for person father now!
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by ngadaAwo: 11:15am On Nov 16, 2018
Obagreatdatoye:

this one too much for person father now!
criminals must die
Osibanjo is a vagabond classic criminal dwarf
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by Xzellentgraphic: 11:20am On Nov 16, 2018
ngadaAwo:
criminals must die
Osibanjo is a vagabond classic criminal dwarf
Take it or you leave it . the man is still the best Nigeria Vp
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by ngadaAwo: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2018
[s]
Xzellentgraphic:

Take it or you leave it . the man is still the best Nigeria Vp
[/s]
he's a criminal terrorist
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by Stocking: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
chestyjoe:
your father will go and die...oloriburuku omo jatijati
Can someone die two times?
Lmao cheesy
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2018
Claracharles:
Our very own VP always making us proud and with his effortless charisma putting smile on the faces of so many Nigerians.
seriously love the man....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 / Nigerians With Bogus Varsity Degrees From Benin,Togo Are Crooks, Not Victims— Ex / Obi Celebrates Prof. Pat Utomi On His 68th Birthday And 20th Year Anniversary...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.