Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. (3365 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / My In-laws Driving Me Nuts / Living With My Married Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by lebete3000: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol I was trying to see sense in his issue till he posted that, how did his wahala with his sister turn to something to be used to deride women? I'm now thinking his sister isn't wrong after all, the guy seems badly raised

By the same sisters I guess.

Woman wrapper wink
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by imam07: 8:50am On Nov 18, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol I was trying to see sense in his issue till he posted that, how did his wahala with his sister turn to something to be used to deride women? I'm now thinking his sister isn't wrong after all, the guy seems badly raised
Hi hope u remember me. I told u saraki will be death with in kwara but u said is not possible. The worst u can say now is the ,2019 election. Hope u have seen yesterday election result.
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by sanpipita(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2018
lebete3000:

By the same sisters I guess.

Woman wrapper wink

Lol guess you have gotten the attention you wanted on NL, you want advice then turn it to a thing of abusing people.
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by sanpipita(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2018
imam07:
Hi hope u remember me. I told u saraki will be death with in kwara but u said is not possible. The worst u can say now is the ,2019 election. Hope u have seen yesterday election result.

Seems you are joyless, you have already concluded what I will say why bother mentioning me? are those you are voting in better? if you like don't start thinking for yourself Saraki is not your problem.
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by imam07: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2018
sanpipita:

Seems you are joyless, you have already concluded what I will say why bother mentioning me? are those you are voting in better? if you like don't start thinking for yourself Saraki is not your problem.
one down too many to go.he is a curse on kwara state and that is what u don't know. Days ago,could have beliv something like this can happen to his candidate. This is my local govt for God sake.The local govt has turned his back against for more than 20yrs. And u said he is not a problem. This is not what u should be blaming people that hate him because u don't know what is happening here.what happened yesterday is only a tips of iceberg. Next year February will be worse to him.God be with us.
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by sanpipita(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
imam07:
one down too many to go.he is a curse on kwara state and that is what u don't know. Days ago,could have beliv something like this can happen to his candidate. This is my local govt for God sake.The local govt has turned his back against for more than 20yrs. And u said he is not a problem. This is not what u should be blaming people that hate him because u don't know what is happening here.what happened yesterday is only a tips of iceberg. Next year February will be worse to him.God be with us.

Lol Saraki is made and he will be fine, worry about yourself first, you seem oblivious over that.
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by Mizwisdom(f): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
This is a spiritual battle between light and darkness. There's no basis for OP's irritation unless he feels his sis is not entitled to an opinion. What was his reason for complaining about her spiritual life?

1 Like

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by iupac120: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
op,
you are the problem not your sister. You were badly raised and your behavior is demeaning. I wonder your feeling (ITK) to the extent of opening a thread because of your sister. You are just pure shallow in reasoning and know nothing. You lack wisdom. Go and learn one!
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by Hugo55(m): 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
sisieko02:
But #35,000 is too much to spend at a go in a restaurant. When you can cook the same food in your house for 5k if not less. Money is hard these days so spend wisely.

Your sense still dey intact my dear.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by imam07: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol Saraki is made and he will be fine, worry about yourself first, you seem oblivious over that.
So d argument now is saraki is made not dat he cant be defeated.
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by sanpipita(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
imam07:
So d argument now is saraki is made not dat he cant be defeated.

I never said Saraki can't be defeated, he has already lost in PDP primaries, check my previous posts I said he is influential and will still maintain his stronghold to a larger extent, no politician is invincible, buhari himself lost election 3 three times.
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 19, 2018
lebete3000:

Not a billionaire tho...
Yes definitely, 35k to a bliliinaire is like #35, absolutely nothing!
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by lebete3000: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
iupac120:
op,
you are the problem not your sister. You were badly raised and your behavior is demeaning. I wonder your feeling (ITK) to the extent of opening a thread because of your sister. You are just pure shallow in reasoning and know nothing. You lack wisdom. Go and learn one!

Have a bite now that you're done...

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by Rocktation(f): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
Well, it's probably just a price tag. And unless the cook is a time traveller that goes back in time to bring dinosaurs for frying, I don't believe any meal should be worth 35k per plate.
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by yvesboss(m): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2018
Op how much is her monthly pay
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by tenmariner: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2018
ifyalways:
Im sha interested in the name and location of the Chinese meal and restaurant that a serving of whatever goes for 35K, thats about $95.

Just food abi with drinks?

Why are you still living with your parents when u can afford a 35K meal ?

Pathetic naija girl mentality. So u believe that once u can afford some luxury, next thing is to leave the parent's house. U can ask for his home address to buttress your mundane inquisition.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by ogawisdom(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rocktation:
Well, it's probably just a price tag. And unless the cook is a time traveller that goes back in time to bring dinosaurs for frying, I don't believe any meal should be worth 35k per plate.

While it is wrong to eat 35k food esp when u are not a dangote but saying no meal is worth 35k is wrong too.

In transcorp hotel Abuja a plate of food is worth 85k before u finish eating u will probably meet over 10 billionaires there, it's not just about the food but the billionaire environment u are eating it n DTS the real worth lol. It's about class. If u have 30 billion in the account like our own Davido 100k will look like 1k

1 Like

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by Rocktation(f): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
ogawisdom:

While it is wrong to eat 35k food esp when u are not a dangote but saying no meal is worth 35k is wrong too.

In transcorp hotel Abuja a plate of food is worth 85k before u finish eat u will probably meat over 10 billionaire there. It's about class. If u have 30 billion in the account like our own Davido 100k will look like 1k

I have not said no meal is "worth" that. It's why I said it's just a tag. I said no meal should be worth that.
And purlease, don't tell me about meeting billionaires.
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by ogawisdom(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rocktation:

I have not said no meal is "worth" that. It's why I said it's just a tag. I said no meal should be worth that.
And purlease, don't tell me about meeting billionaires.

Worth is a relative term it depends on where u are buying. What price tag can u put to meeting 10 billionaires in a place for pay 85k at transcorp hotel to eat and possibly getting the contact of just 2. It's all in our thinking billionaires don't think like millionaire or thousanaire cool

U can eat same food for 1k at road side and meet a tout that can trace and Rob u, which is the real worth lol
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by Rocktation(f): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
ogawisdom:

Worth is a relative term it depends on where u are buying. What price tag can u put to meeting 10 billionaires in a place for pay 85k at transcorp hotel to eat and possibly getting the contact of just 2. It's all in our thinking billionaires don't think like millionaire or thousanaire cool

U can eat same food for 1k at road side and meet a tout that can trace and Rob u, which is the real worth lol

Lol. Well, if that is how you want to see it. I don't know a lot of billionaires tho that would dash into transcorp, just because they're famished. So except of course you hope to make contact with them, while crashing their meetings or outsmarting security details at door ways, you'll find that a lot more is involved sometimes, than investing heavily on some "class"y food.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 27-year-old Wife Used 51 Bottles Of Aboniki Balm. See Where She Robs It / Wife Seeking The Truth / In Love With My Mother In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.