Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. (3368 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / My In-laws Driving Me Nuts / Living With My Married Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by lebete3000: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
My elder Sis keeps driving me nuts with her insane arguments & thought pattern.

Just told her how I walked into a Chinese restaurant and was told a plate of meal goes for #35,000. She said anyone eating that type of food must be corrupt or a thief.

I initially thought she was joking till she continued vehemently saying such ppl are usually corrupt thieves. I told her what of foreign musicians & artistes, she said even those ones are d drug-dealer types

I got so nauseated I just put my earpiece back in my ear & continued watching Empire's latest episode.

She continued yapping expecting the attention & response she was enjoying, until she realised she had been talking to herself for about 5mins. She kept quiet and slept off.

That's how she argued with me that frying 3eggs at once to eat is too much but nothing wrong in eating 1whole chicken, because 3eggs fried is like eating 3chickens.

I just weak for here meen.

She's all ds kinda spirikoko christian. Her mentality continues to confirm the non-existence of God daily.

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by shakmati(m): 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
Better appreciate her with her crazy ideas while you can. You'll wish for just a minute of her crazy ideas when she is long gone and you won't get it. sad

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by lebete3000: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
shakmati:
Better appreciate her with her crazy ideas while you can. You'll wish for just a minute of her crazy ideas when she is long gone and you won't get it. sad

So u agree with her then?

1 Like

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by Niyeal(m): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
DM her number to me

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by oweniwe(m): 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
lebete3000:

Just told her how I walked into a Chinese restaurant and was told a plate of meal goes for #35,000. She said anyone eating that type of food must be corrupt or a thief

That's how she argued with me that frying 3eggs at once to eat is too much but nothing wrong in eating 1whole chicken, because 3eggs fried is like eating 3chickens.

She's all ds kinda spirikoko christian. Her mentality continues to confirm the non-existence of God daily.

You don't appreciate what you have until you lose it.

I wish i have that kind of frugal elder sister cry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by shakmati(m): 12:09am On Nov 16, 2018
lebete3000:

Just appreciate her for who she is. See the arguments as fun rather than a bore. You'll have pleasant memories!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by Kseafresh: 2:37am On Nov 16, 2018
Until you Realize that no one gives a fvck really undecided
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by dingbang(m): 3:48am On Nov 16, 2018
Why not just pull a trigger on her so we know that you dont really want to have a sister.

5 Likes

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by lebete3000: 5:31am On Nov 16, 2018
oweniwe:

You don't appreciate what you have until you lose it.

I wish i have that kind of frugal elder sister cry

There's nothing frugal about her, as long as she's not the one enjoying it. She's not been in a position with much wealth b4 that's why. Na their type dey worse pass.

Poverty mentality no good abeg. It's sometimes good to spoil one's self a little.

King Solomon was d wealthiest man in his time & prolly ever lived, we know how he wined & dined in opulence, yet he's revered as wise as King Solomon.
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by lebete3000: 5:32am On Nov 16, 2018
dingbang:
Why not just pull a trigger on her so we know that you dont really want to have a sister.

So sister's are meant to irk ppl off with the shit they say right?
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by lebete3000: 5:33am On Nov 16, 2018
Kseafresh:
Until you Realize that no one gives a fvck really undecided

Then go fvck yourself with your pocket full of fvcks.

Stingy fvck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by Agbaletu: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2018
lebete3000, nothing is wrong with your sister until she touches real money. I don't know her current financial standing, but I know very well that when she starts making cool money, she will know that there are Thousands of legitimate Nigerians that can afford that kind of meal every single day. It also depends on the kind of the people she rolls with.
It has nothing to do with her spirikoko or whatever.

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by lebete3000: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2018
Agbaletu:
lebete3000, nothing is wrong with your sister until she touches real money. I don't know her current financial standing, but I know very well that when she starts making cool money, she will know that there are Thousands of legitimate Nigerians that can afford that kind of meal every single day. It also depends on the kind of the people she rolls with.
It has nothing to do with her spirikoko or whatever.

My dear she hasn't touched the money and I told her yesterday, ppl like her will even do worse sef.

She continued yapping saying lailai. I just shook my head & continued my empire jeje. What irks me about her is the way she argues blindly. It beats me.
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by sisieko02: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
But #35,000 is too much to spend at a go in a restaurant. When you can cook the same food in your house for 5k if not less. Money is hard these days so spend wisely.

5 Likes

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by NoToPile: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
What I find surprising is how you linked this to 'spirikoko'.

grin grin

Just let her be jare

5 Likes

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by ifyalways(f): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
Im sha interested in the name and location of the Chinese meal and restaurant that a serving of whatever goes for 35K, thats about $95.

Just food abi with drinks?

Why are you still living with your parents when u can afford a 35K meal ?

6 Likes

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by Uyi168: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Me nor believe this Tori sha
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by frozen70(f): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
lebete3000:

Just told her how I walked into a Chinese restaurant and was told a plate of meal goes for #35,000. She said anyone eating that type of food must be corrupt or a thief.

I initially thought she was joking till she continued vehemently saying such ppl are usually corrupt thieves. I told her what of foreign musicians & artistes, she said even those ones are d drug-dealer types

I got so nauseated I just put my earpiece back in my ear & continued watching Empire's latest episode.

She continued yapping expecting the attention & response she was enjoying, until she realised she had been talking to herself for about 5mins. She kept quiet and slept off.

I am going to blame you for her attitude.

Ask me why?

For how long will you be engaging yourself arguing with her when you knows that, she argues alot

People like that should not be engaged into a discussion because she must argue every sentence based on her attitude

She is your elder sister
discuss family matters only if you must have a discussion with her and be brief about it.
Simple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by lebete3000: 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
frozen70:

I am going to blame you for her attitude.

Ask me why?

For how long will you be engaging yourself arguing with her when you knows that, she argues alot

People like that should not be engaged into a discussion because she must argue every sentence based on her attitude

She is your elder sister
discuss family matters only if you must have a discussion with her and be brief about it.
Simple

That will mean not jisting with her like b4.
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by lebete3000: 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
Uyi168:
Me nor believe this Tori sha

Like how?
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by frozen70(f): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
lebete3000:

That will mean not jisting with her like b4.

What kind of discussion, the one that brings endless arguments or the one that is baseless and at the end of it you will start getting annoyed

Guy use your brain, that's why you are in control of it

1 Like

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
This one is just small thing, not even worth complaining about on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
sisieko02:
But #35,000 is too much to spend at a go in a restaurant. When you can cook the same food in your house for 5k if not less. Money is hard these days so spend wisely.
I am telling you! That money is too much to spend on a plate of meal, even a millionaire will not want to spend that amount of money on a plate of meal.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by Acidosis(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
NoToPile:

grin grin

Just let her be jare

grin grin grin The spirikoko part is so funny
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
listen to your sister. she's only telling you to spend your money wisely

ifyalways:
Im sha interested in the name and location of the Chinese meal and restaurant that a serving of whatever goes for 35K, thats about $95.

Just food abi with drinks?

Why are you still living with your parents when u can afford a 35K meal ?
i'm wondering myself. 35k naira is almost $129 from my own calculation.
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by lebete3000: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
mhd5757:

I am telling you! That money is too much to spend on a plate of meal, [b]even a millionaire [/b]will not want to spend that amount of money on a plate of meal.

Not a billionaire tho...
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by lebete3000: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
NoToPile:

grin grin

Just let her be jare

Na so spirikoko ppl dey do jarey. Na dem holy pass abeg...
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by lebete3000: 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
listen to your sister. she's only telling you to spend your money wisely

i'm wondering myself. 35k naira is almost $129 from my own calculation. why would i spend that much on a chinese meal when i can go to a good chinese all-you-can-eat buffet for $20, or better yet, put that $129 towards a trip to ...China instead?

Guy I know an advice from criticism.

I never said I ate 35k meal or was gonna. Infact I did an instant U-turn on hearing the price. My grouse with her was she slandering & tagging anyone buying such amount of meal as thieves, corrupt etc. Our jist was moving smoothly till she said that and was just dazed by it. That's how she always brings up her weird thinking.

Has this kinda Buhari-like holier than thou spirikoko about it, & na their type they worse pass when pepper enter their hand.

My sisters have actually made me see why marriage is a trap. Women have totally weird perception, they think upside down, believe me.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by Franklyine: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
lebete3000:

Yes I agree with her,why would you eat a plate of food with 35,000?
Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by ifyalways(f): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
lebete3000:

My sisters have actually made me see why marriage is a trap. Women have totally weird perception, they think upside down, believe me.
You have issues. Real big issues.

How does your sister live and cope with you? Shes the real MVP.

9 Likes

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by sanpipita(m): 1:59am On Nov 18, 2018
ifyalways:

Lol I was trying to see sense in his issue till he posted that, how did his wahala with his sister turn to something to be used to deride women? I'm now thinking his sister isn't wrong after all, the guy seems badly raised

1 Like

Re: My Elder Sister Keeps Driving Me Nuts. by lebete3000: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2018
ifyalways:

E pain am!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Stop This Undercover Lifestyle? / My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG / Your Daughter Came Back From School Like This, What Will Be Your Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.