Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,503 members, 7,954,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son (39429 Views)

Folajimi, Lai Mohammed’s Son Loses Third Term Ticket To Lagos Assembly / 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media / Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by TRUSTEDGUY: 7:44am On Nov 16, 2018
Like father Like son
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by goodvision12(m): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2018
A P C MEANS ATIKU PRESIDENT CONFIRMED
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by BrainBox4N(m): 7:45am On Nov 16, 2018
overboard:

As far as I'm concerned, he shouldn't even use his father's first name with surname as a compound name. He's a grown man and if he is worth his salt, he should stand like one without daddy's influence... but then again, this is Naija; doors open usually via connection.

You made a valid point smiley

1 Like

Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by rickyrex(m): 7:45am On Nov 16, 2018
and some persons will still look at the black blood flowing in the vain of his father and still vote for this junior liar
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by contigiency(m): 7:49am On Nov 16, 2018
thunder74:
I was passing through Opebi link and this poster got my attention. Why writing the father's name in small size? Could it be that he is ashamed to associate with him?

You surely has no work to do. Ashamed you said? may be you start by telling us your father's accomplishments first so We compare with this guy's father. From there we know who is supposed to be ashamed of his father.
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by strangest(m): 7:52am On Nov 16, 2018
thunder74:
I was passing through Opebi link and this poster got my attention. Why writing the father's name in small size? Could it be that he is ashamed to associate with him?

Your seed is meant to be BIGGER than you.. Funny how these politicians fix in their wards...
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by hisexcellency34: 7:52am On Nov 16, 2018
Stupid question from a dump op. If he is ashamed, will he even use the name at all?
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by Dshocker(m): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2018
With this,I don't think Nigeria is getting any better...
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 16, 2018
What a shame

Nigeria political offices has been turned into family affairs

no hope for common man because you can't win an election in Nigeria without godfather or at least having enough funds to run your campaign

such funds only come from illicit ways which thier fathers has embezzled while in office to keep for their children too
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by Lomprico2: 7:53am On Nov 16, 2018
So lai mohammed pikin dey house of rep, naim d bastard say make we dey dress masquerade as work? angry
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by Codebrain914977: 7:55am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by jrusky(m): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2018
In Lagos again Sorry I'm i making a mistake defending Lagos open political policy few days back or what.

So your lair moha-mad son can't go to his state to contest but in Lagos? Ok nah I reserve my comment henceforth on Lagos open policy madness.

And the boy even finally nailed it all using LAHA in which in a country I won't mention LAHA is interpreted as Liar in their language. Very silly boy he better go and do better search for a better slogan than following his liar father legacy.
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by Bsingle(m): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2018
Lie continues season 2 grin
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by MabraO: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2018
thunder74:

Op u get sense so?
Lai Muhammad from Lagos state?
Why is his son r representing Lagos?
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by legendarymega: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2018
jrusky:
In Lagos again Sorry I'm i making mistake defending Lagos open pitucal policy few days back or what.

So your lair moha-mad can't go to his state to contest but in Lagos? Ok nah I reserve my comment henceforth on Lagos open policy madness.

In as much u are an Afonja, u can contest in Lagos, so no big deal with lai Muhammad
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by legendarymega: 8:07am On Nov 16, 2018
Na only Igbo day always call Lagos no man's land.in as much u are Afonja, and u get mouth welwel, contesting in Lagos is no big deal, so lia Muhammad is more of Lagos than Kwara,also an afonja
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by deebrownneymar: 8:28am On Nov 16, 2018
He must be an unapologetic liar just like his bastard father 'liar' Mohammed.
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by oglalasioux(m): 8:37am On Nov 16, 2018
Hypocrisy is when Lai and Adam's children are contesting for high offices and campaigning against Saraki.
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by omoelerin1: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2018
contigiency:

You surely has no work to do. Ashamed you said? may be you start by telling us your father's accomplishments first so We compare with this guy's father. From there we know who is supposed to be ashamed of his father.
It seems Lai Mohammed is your benefactor.
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by xjiggy: 8:41am On Nov 16, 2018
This guy had an office behind Zenith bank HQ at Ajose Adeogun in V.I. He rode a Maserati. Tell me how's going to serve the people when he doesn't understand poverty.
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2018
nzeobi:
every body and anybody contests election in Lagos and you says it's not a 'no man's land'.
you Can Contest Election In Anywhere In Nigeria.
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by geesilver(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2018
Septre:

That is how things should be ideally all over Nigeria. When you stay in an area for a particular length of time you become a citizen of that state and should be eligible to vie for elective office. That is why you see Nigerian elected to positions abroad also. If this happens all over Nigeria we would be better united as a country.
I totally agreed with you there shouldn't be anything like state of origin or ethnicity or catchment area. this is really killing our pilitics.
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by steperone(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2018
thunder74:

This post is actually senseless, this is how people start unnecessary rubbish, planting ideas in the minds of people that don’t have a mind of their own, the next they’ll say is, “its true oooo”, Are you not educated, can’t you draw up your own conclusions, you’re here asking a dumb question “could it be that he is ashamed”? Really?
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by ahamonyeka(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2018
lagos is no man's land tiny tinubu who is not a lagosian left osun to come own lagos.
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by mykerg: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2018
�quote author=Hotfreeze post=73013542]

Yes, it's no man's land.
Let your father come and contest election here. [/quote]
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by hush15: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2018
thunder74:

Son controlling lagos, father aspiring to be governor in Kwara

o ma se o
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by mapet: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2018
thunder74:

You ask a stu.pid and useless question to me......

1. Folajimi got to politics on the platform of his father
2. Folajimi is not a newbie, he had contested and won election in the past based on the fact that he planted in the grassroot politics of his area
3. That you are asking this question show your ignorance of him, his locality he represents and the politics of that locality
4. The question "could it be that he's ashamed to associate with him"? is a puerile and lopsided thinking. Why? because Lai Mohammed represent a government you are in disagreement with? I think people should set boundaries between hate-filled thoughts and rational thinking
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by allthingsgood: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2018
wow cute guy!
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by Grego88: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2018
If you ask me na who i go ask....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" / Okorocha Splashes N1m On A Pure Water Seller & Girl Whose Parents Are Jobless / FG Sacks Advertising Standard Panel Over ‘All Eyes On The Judiciary’ Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.