Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son (39340 Views)

Folajimi, Lai Mohammed’s Son Loses Third Term Ticket To Lagos Assembly / 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media / Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by technicallyrich(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2018
Septre:

That is how things should be ideally all over Nigeria. When you stay in an area for a particular length of time you become a citizen of that state and should be eligible to vie for elective office. That is why you see Nigerian elected to positions abroad also. If this happens all over Nigeria we would be better united as a country.
all these one u dey talk na story.
Originally lagos belongs to we the ijaws and benin people.but oyorubas now claim is there own.
So like wise king solomon,we have decided to split the baby into two.
Therefore lagos is a no mans land,untill biafra come were ss and se will take their lagos.
The only thing oyoeubas will do is to fight for it,and we know they are physically weak.
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by EnaibeSam: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2018
If you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by Deepthoughts: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2018
Septre:

That is how things should be ideally all over Nigeria. When you stay in an area for a particular length of time you become a citizen of that state and should be eligible to vie for elective office. That is why you see Nigerian elected to positions abroad also. If this happens all over Nigeria we would be better united as a country.
Rather I will prefer that we find a legal way of dealing with the issues of citizenship,residency n indigineship once n for all.
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by GEEBITE: 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
TBH,this dude is a smashing lad unlike his dad.Quite respectful to all his patrons of his pitch bar at the back of Zenith HQ.Even when we saw recently,he still paid his usual respect without any air about him.He is also handsome unlike his dad,this apple fell so far away from the tree.
thunder74:
I was passing through Opebi link and this poster got my attention. Why writing the father's name in small size? Could it be that he is ashamed to associate with him?
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by odinga1of: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
thunder74:
I was passing through Opebi link and this poster got my attention. Why writing the father's name in small size? Could it be that he is ashamed to associate with him?

I thought Lai Mohammed is from Kwara State?
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by damaan(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Abeg is Lai Mohammed not from Kwara state?
Re: Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son by Egonec(m): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
thunder74:

His father is a pathological liar. He should be ashamed of him for that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP / Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations / Sowore, Dasuki: Garba Shehu Angry Over Media Reports, May Appeal Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.