Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) (52786 Views)

U.S Army Helicopter Crashes Killing 3 Soldiers, Injuring 1 In Texas (Photos) / Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) / Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2018
If the man never collect 3 points sorry for am
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by greatbuc(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2018
RIP
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by Vabasi(m): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2018
Indeed, it is an odd world.
Where are the good news?
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2018
R.I.P to them
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2018
Xmen149:
Pity, RIP to them.
You never know when it comes calling
heavenly married
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2018
Homeboiy:
If it's in Africa now
we will assume they where killed by their village people
still village people things

never underestimate the village people
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2018
ayoolataiwo:
a journey dat has neva started as jst ended... o ma seh o
made for heaven
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2018
So saddening r. I. P.
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2018
femmoy:

please chat me up on whatsapp, I got something to tell you

What's so important, that you can't tell me here?
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by Larryslim(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2018
PurplePatch:
What a tragedy! After Leicester city owner's disaster, they still got the gut to board an heli.?
Huh!
Ode!
Because motor kill person,make I no enter again??..
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by macello4(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2018
adextetoo:
Dear God please allow them continue their lovely honeymoon in paradise.
GOD dont aswer stupid prayer like dis one. They dont marry in heaven. But to join the 24 elder to worship ur maker.
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by mikaael(m): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2018
Homeboiy:
If it's in Africa now

we will assume they where killed by their village people

So since they are abroad we can safely say city people killed them grin
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2018
R.I.P
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by Goddyj(m): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2018
RIP to the Dead
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by BuilderDave: 9:11am On Nov 16, 2018
pathetic
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by shine12: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2018
olujastro:
Las las na God dey protect person sha.

The same helicopter I flew twice a month for several years and took the safety of the trips for granted is ending lives anyhow these days.

RIP to the couple cry

No, you must have taken a different helicopter and not the one the couple died in. smiley
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by Okechukwufrank(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2018
It is a sad news in a happy mood occourance RIP I No one in my family that will experience this in life
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by D1zion: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2018
The Bible says every soul must taste death. If there's continuity after death may your journey continue there after. Rest in peace.
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:43am On Nov 16, 2018
chai watin just dy happen na?
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2018
Did dey died death?
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2018
PurplePatch:
What a tragedy! After Leicester city owner's disaster, they still got the gut to board an heli.?
Huh!
So,bkus a man dies on top of a woman means another shouldn't climb a woman abi...diz ur reasoning jus weak me...
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2018
Too much money sef dey kill
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by Xmen149(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2018
bewla:
heavenly married

men! cry on their happiest day oh,even witnessed an accident this morning on 3MB,no casualties,but just like action film.....i could almost feel their pain and that tension of knowing ua going as its happening right b4 ur eyes
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2018
Oh, what a life!
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2018
So sad. May their souls RIP.
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by eodavids(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2018
The fact is: humans are going to be safer and more secured to stay alive when they minimize the rate of avoidable movements and journeys.

Just like a wise man was advising some Corpers a day ago, "the less the travels you embark on, the more safety you are certain of"
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by mimimile93: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

What's so important, that you can't tell me here?
Watchin u in 9D
Re: Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2018
mimimile93:
Watchin u in 9D

Are you stalking me? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) / Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) / ‘zombie Snake’ Spotted In NC Park (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.