Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo (20835 Views)

Man Arrested For obtaining N38m From Yahoo Boys To Stop EFCC Arrest (Photo) / SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by barondmoni: 11:20am On Nov 16, 2018
Win a Scholarship to Study in U.S or CANADA Apply here
http://incaremporium.com/MU1lSzcvL1BpV2xNLz9zYz0yJmw9MSZpPTQyMjE4ODU=
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by montumonami(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2018
kaluxy007:
End SARS
End SARS

But did this SARS guys fall from the sky? Of course they have family member who refuse to advise them instead they ask for money which is way above their salary
something tells me you're a SARS man undecided
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by KelB(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2018
Ogedengbe sef na criminal from first sight
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by davillian(m): 11:32am On Nov 16, 2018
sammyj:
Every one can just come up with anything about FSAARS without any evidence. The man should show us the leg (s) before i can believe this junk report. shocked sad
I dont think anybody will lie about being shot on the leg.
Bullet holes dont lie .
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 16, 2018
the day any SARS or f-sars will try rubbish with me ehn. I will make sure I find his families let the pay back begins.
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by Hoodbilonia: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2018
i can relate
datz why is acrime to be poor
in my own case i bailed myself with 50k same day after 3hours of fun to me. this one look like thug
see him s.k eyes
most of these sars guys are very useless
without a gun and with a gun
u can always disarm them and kill them shaps
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by NessaBoo(f): 11:44am On Nov 16, 2018
Cumtroller:
See his criminal face. Thick lips blackened from smoking excessive amounts of Indian Hemp.

He is a career criminal. This coupled with the fact that he’s an Afonja from the south-waste is enough evidence for the police to arrest and detain him. By their looks you shall know them.

My only regret is why he wasn’t shot to death.

Haba
That's inhumane to wish death on somebody irrespective of the tribe, life is sacred.
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by AlphaStyles(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2018
SARS on the beat again
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by Collins4u1(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2018
look at his face, spits.....
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by doggedfighter(f): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2018
The leg healed without any form of treatment while in detention for one month?
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Friendship gone bad.
I believe the SARS guy.

The aluminum fabricator Sunday Adetiba also seems to be talented in fabricating lies.

It's never too late to check yourself into a psychiatric hospital, you know. Never too late bro while there's life there's hope. . . .
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by davidsodoj: 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
sammyj:
Every one can just come up with anything about FSAARS without any evidence. The man should show us the leg (s) before i can believe this junk report. shocked sad
_ are you saying he is lying? Have you ever come accros them? Or visit their stations? Shooting in the leg is one of there best hobby when they mean u
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by Awesomefred32(m): 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
END SARS

END SARS
THEY SAID No
F SARS is a scam
maltreating innocent citizens
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by efighter: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
heed101:
The Ogedengbe guy looks like a tout. Hmmmm, so tout is not a good english shocked

If he looks like a tout, dresses like a tout and acts like a tout, don't be deceived he is actually a useless and unfortunate tout.
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by Toosure70: 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
God almighty will pay you back, you're a disgrace to Ijesa people.
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by Ayobami7(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo by mechanics(m): 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
The police officer is now trying to be a saint, the way they behave at times is like as if they are above the law, but when they are relieve from their job, they expect people to sympathize with them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Revisits Bamise Ayanwole's Murder Case / EFCC Arrests Prison’s Staff, 5 Others For ATM Fraud / Two Men Arrested For Buying Bag Of Rice With Fake Bank Alert In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.