Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky (54992 Views)

Bill Clinton In Hospital For 'Non-COVID Infection' / Hillary Clinton Changes Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Interview / Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by SarcasticGenius(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2018
grin grin
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by blowjob: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2018
CLINTON, NA RAM.. grin grin...DOGIN UR EMPLOYEE... grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

SAI BUHARI...

1 Like

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by allthingsgood: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2018
Bitch just looking for cheap 15mins fame

1 Like

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by KanielOutis92: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2018
Funny thing is..i didnt know nothing about whom Monica Lewinsky was/is ( oh well..i wasnt following politics at the time ) until i heard a song by M.I. In the words of Mr. Incredible..."Making money, blow billz ( Billz )- Lewinsky. Plus the Moniker ( Monica ) for greatness is me"..I did check the annotation tho..and BOOM there it was..the Bill and Monica Lewinsky sex scandal..
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by vioment: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2018
This one still dey wallow in the past famzing.

3 Likes

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Joe4real701(m): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2018
Why reveal all this now. Please why not let the sleeping dog lie all this Cho Cho Cho will kill some people one day especially Monica Lewisky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Simeony007(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2018
Lord before you blow the whistle please be sure am spotless

woman!!!
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by aod1(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hillary Clinton is the one to be blamed for this affair.
None of this would have happened if she gave Bill Clinton MouthAction.

That was the one thing that Monica used in keeping Bill in her strings.

Any wife who refuses to give her husband BJ is responsible for any adulterous affair her husband ultimately gets into.
BJ is life.
You share the views of Chris rock... Hilary shoulda been on the d already even after the flashing of Monica's thong, she would only have Bull's short to hold.
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by NessaBoo(f): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2018
Even if she seduced him, its left for him as a married man to control his urge.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Yonce(f): 11:42am On Nov 16, 2018
KanielOutis92:
Funny thing is..i didnt know nothing about this saga or whom Monica Lewinsky was/is until i heard a song by M.I. In the words of Mr. Incredible..."Making money, blow billz ( Billz )- Lewinsky. Plus the Moniker ( Monica ) for greatness is me"...

Same here. Only I heard of her on the Beyonce track; Partition.
"He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown"
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Barzinime(m): 11:44am On Nov 16, 2018
Bill Clinton fall my hand
Ordinary Pant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by AlphaStyles(m): 11:44am On Nov 16, 2018
If devil want to spoil ur life he use a woman's body

1 Like

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by iswallker(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2018
SoNature:
The slay queen who singlehandedly ended the prosperous career of Mr. Clinton

Nothing has destroyed great men in this world like women

so how did his career end if may ask... undecided
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by opribo(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2018
From time immemorial, women had always brought down great men. Sometimes I feel they have a commander somewhere who commissions them on assignments.

Just think about it, you may have a lady who you have known over time but never gave a thought about or felt anything for. Then suddenly, one ordinary cursory stare at her sets the motion on and the feelings begins and you never have any rest or peace of mind until you do it which maybe the beginning of the disgrace, downfall and end of the man.

5 Likes

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by xtravanganza: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2018
Edmondd:
If you can handle temptation from women. You already got half your problems solved.

Reach us for your interior decorations including curtains and window blinds and other home accessories. Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
true talk...

1 Like

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by naturefellow(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2018
boss1310:
all these years they still bring up this story again
Dem come do season documentary ontop the Mata!
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by deebrain(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2018
So you just have to be used by Satan sha... like your mother Eve!

Women are always the low ones!

Such rubbish.

I feel for the few women out there with the enviable sense of dignity - a virture that is lost with most women today.

And they talk gender equality.

1 Like

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Yankiss(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://dailym.ai/2DGiQse

That is woman for you. She got what she wanted. Attention and fame. Who knew Monica Lewinsky before then?
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
The founders of the feminism concept have found that the concept is killing instead of healing. I have shared a post addressing this clearly. https://link.medium.com/ZgLdvBOdLR
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Amadioha01(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Blackfire:
After destroying the man's reputation and the pain the family went through....

We here is amadioha?
Should I strike her dead or with leprosy
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Amadioha01(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
NessaBoo:
Even if she seduced him, its left for him as a married man to control his urge.
True talk.
But the problem is that they made her appear as a victim, and him a predator.

1 Like

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by KanielOutis92: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Yonce:

Same here. Only I heard of her on the Beyonce track; Partition.
"He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown"
Damn..he what on my gown you say? I have heard partition you know? Funny how that line flew over my head. I see u are part of the BeyHive..Nice
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by bizzibodi(m): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
This succubus fall,Clinton no b small.

1 Like

Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Mace0lane: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hillary Clinton is the one to be blamed for this affair.
None of this would have happened if she gave Bill Clinton MouthAction.

That was the one thing that Monica used in keeping Bill in her strings.

Any wife who refuses to give her husband BJ is responsible for any adulterous affair her husband ultimately gets into.
BJ is life.
Is that how wives give pathetic mud enclave dwellers hopeless mouth action to keep stupidity on the high ?
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by steve6: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hmmmm....
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by bluefilm: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
Please what exactly is Monica Lewinsky?

Is it a name of person, place, animal or thing?

I need some answers quick.
Re: I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky by Beorn: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
HungerMustGo:
This is totally so unbelievable. So this woman clearly knew she was at fault and she decided to expose and destroy the man's reputation.

Some women are more wicked than the devil.

Your reasoning is absurd. Did she rape him? Was he forced at gunpoint to start having affair with her? Stop blaming the lady alone!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] / Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS / President John Magufuli Collects Offering During Church Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.