Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku (20169 Views)

Buhari, Saraki Handshake: Dele Momodu, APC React / How Buhari, Saraki Peace Deal Collapsed / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by anigbajumo(m): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2018
adekennis:
Bro I'm ready to place 1million against 500k for anybody who is so sure Atiku would win Buhari..They think it's about making noise shouting Atikulate online,most of us PMB supporters don't even comment on politics.

Bro that one is far,am ready to bet 300k with anybody that 100% sure PDP gonna win tomorrow election in kwara state.APC plan to dismantle Saraki politically by 2019.Tomorrow will be cleared to him that he is still a son to tinubu in Nigerian politics....

Anybody should bookmark this page,dea is no way saraki and Dino will return back to that senate come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by waveman2: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2018
The way this buharist shout asif they have already won is suprising. Yesterday I was opportuned to move by taxi and everyone in the taxi was anti APC. Even when I tried to take side with APC government considering they have police, navy ,army and INEC. They told me point blank that nothing will Save APC in this forth coming general election and this was in a northern state oh.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by anigbajumo(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I think ur high on ogbomosho weed, wen did I say kwara state is core north?

APC polled 7% in the SE n 10% in the SS in 2015, It will be worse for them in 2019 because everyone here now know that Buhari is a public failure n a dullardic stark illiterate. The only votes he will get here is rigged votes n nothing more.

So PDP won't be allowed to rewrite results n apc will be allowed to rewrite results...grin.

Anyway as a popular paid poster, we expect exactly this from u.

SE Nd SS vote is inconsequential for APC bro,that doesn't stop them from winning....

1 Like

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by waveman2: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2018
You keep shouting corruption like a broken record. Before PMB got elected we taught most of these guys will be in prison by now but take a look slot are still moving as free men. This shows that either PMB is dumb without evidence to nail this guy's or you are dumber.

Smile4daddy:

You are very correct.

Akwa Ibom no doubt it has been singled out and already approved for APC both Governorship and the presidential election, APC is taking over Akwa Ibom comes 2019.

You see PDP in conjunction with Atiku will never ever see the inside of Aso Rock.

I call them Prolific destiny Pilferers (PDP)

Their habits are hard to break. They turned corruption and looting into a religion in Nigeria and you can only bleed a nation to a point. Once it crosses that point that nation begins to fall apart.

They stole and looted with impunity as they laughed us to scorn while doing it too.

My PVC is ready as it was in 2015.

The good works of PMB must continue till 2023. Amen

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by belfem89: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2018
Police are intimidating PDP member in their strong hold in Omu Aran. Police are disturbing the usual peace in the area. Police have scattered their personnel in the area both in uniform and mufti.

We pray for free, fair and peaceful by-election in the area.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by MalcoImX: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2018
anigbajumo:

SE Nd SS vote is inconsequential for APC bro,that doesn't stop them from winning....

ur still among the ones thinking that next years election is between an Ijaw man n a fulani man.

7 - 8 million votes is inconsequential in an election where the total votes is expected to be less than 30 million? how old are u?

It's already an established fact that Buhari is sharing northern votes with Atiku.

it's already established that at the minimum 2 million Shiite Muslims in Nigeria won't vote for Buhari.

it's already a fact that SW votes will break even.

Northn middle belt - break even.

SW - Break even.

Thus SE n SS votes becomes the decider of the result. U think Buhari n apc are fools wen they started begging IGBOS to vote for Buhari in 2019 so that Buhari will hand over to an Igbo man in 2023 grin.

U simply don't understand how Nigerian election works.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by chidextec: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
All of the above
gare:

Based on free and fair elections or rigging which of them ? Please be precise

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by sogodihno: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Smile4daddy:
On 2019, not only that PMB will win, he will win BIG.

If anyone here doubts it, I’m ready to put down N100k against his/her N50k, we give to Seun for safe keeping. After the election, my win will go to needy members of this forum. If you’re game, quote me and let’s do it.

Nemesis, Zombietracker, Zombiepunisher,Beremx, and all other wailers; pls, help me challenge this guy. e go shock you for 2019. Atiku won't get even up to Jonathan's vote.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Officialpdpnig: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

ur still among the ones thinking that next years election is between an Ijaw man n a fulani man.

7 - 8 million votes is inconsequential in an election where the total votes is expected to be less than 30 million? how old are u?

It's already an established fact that Buhari is sharing northern votes with Atiku.

it's already established that at the minimum 2 million Shiite Muslims in Nigeria won't vote for Buhari.

SW - Break even.

Thus SE n SS votes becomes the decider of the result. U think Buhari n apc are fools wen they started begging IGBOS to vote for Buhari in 2019 so that Buhari will hand over to an Igbo man in 2023 grin.

Buhari is not sharing northern votes with Atiku. Who is feeding you these lies? Why do you think Atiku is desperate for south endorsement? He knows he stands next to no chance up north.

The person who would share southern votes with Atiku is Buhari because right now in Akwa ibom, Rivers state (which are high voting areas formerly for PDP) APC has eaten a large chunk of the votes.

The SW would not be split 50/50 because there is zero Yoruba representation at the top in PDP and there is Osinbajo in APC as VP. The people are not foolish.

Igbo votes will go to Buhari substantially and as is needed for him to win.

Besides, the SE has its own problems because for both PDP and APC the votes will be depleted by 2 other forces, APGA and IPOB which would give Buhari an advantage.

Finally, Shiites don't vote during the elections. Its against their beliefs.

You are clearly the one who knows nothing about how elections work in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by sogodihno: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Denton027:

No Osinbajo or yoruba for that matter is smelling that presidency in a 2023,since that's the agenda at play here, it's dead on arrival. The country will rather scatter if that happens, would rather the North simply maintains power which however annoying, is more tolerable than a bloody yoruba in seat of power. You had your chance with OBJ for 8 years and VP under Osinbajo for 4 years, you might have to bargain for power in 2023 at the cost of blood before that ever happens cause power MUST come to the SE, MB, or SS in 2023.

chest beater, continue, 5% , as if u guys are even consequential in political scale of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by sogodihno: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

SW - Break even.

can u just shut up! which APC is begging Igbo, did u guys vote him in 2015? did he not win? you must be a kid if u think SW votes will break even, with 6 APC governors in the 6 SW States, every governor will deliver his state for Buhari as they know that the presidential vote/election will affect their reelection in the same 2019.

And my friend, their is a guy that is ready to bet 100k their with Buhari win, why dont u challenge him, so we can know u are really sure of Atiku win. loosers.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Denton027: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
sogodihno:

chest beater, continue, 5% , as if u guys are even consequential in political scale of Nigeria.
We will see who the real 5% are in 2023... if history should teach you anything, it's the fact that you should never thi I you're too safe yet... Cause a master plan could well drown your confidence.MKO Abiola made a similar mistake, he underrated the East in his pursuit of power.. Until a certain Arthur Nzeribe showed him a thing or two about not talking too much in politics. For now keep basking in the delusion that the SW(a region that was for many years stuck in the oasis of playing mere opposition politics, until they managed to get it right just in 2015), will stand a chance much less a sniff at power any time soon, power will remain in the North or nobody will enjoy that presidency if it comes down to that... anything to sabotage/scuttle that Godforsaken yoruba dream... even if it means allowing Aboki to rule Nigeria again come '23 is a task that must be done.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by sogodihno: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Denton027:

We will see who the real 5% are in 2023,for now keep basking in the delusion that the SW(a region that for many years in the oasis of playing opposition politics, until they managed to get it right just in 2015), will stand a chance much less a sniff at power any time soon... anything to sabotage/scuttle that effort even if it means allowing Aboki to rule Nigeria again come '23 is a task that must be done.

lolz, e pain am! let's leave 2023 for now, what about Atiku/obi project In 2019, or u guys have agree Buhari will win already. u better do everything to make sure Atiku will in 2019, if not neither u nor ur entire tribe can stop Yoruba presidency in 2023.

write this down.

1 Like

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Denton027: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
sogodihno:

lolz, e pain am! let's leave 2023 for now, what about Atiku/obi project In 2019, or u guys have agree Buhari will win already. u better do everything to make sure Atiku will in 2019, if not neither u nor ur entire tribe can stop Yoruba presidency in 2023.

write this down.
Yoruba can never smell the presidency, las las na Aboki go end up getting power back cause no bloody yoruba will smell Aso rock and stay alive past a year. As for 2019, could care less who wins. Buhari and Atiku are both criminals cut from the same cloth, political rivals in public... But fulani bigots in private greeting "ranka dede" to each other...my goal is 2023 when it's time for the South...East Vs West... Na then we go know how far.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Denton027: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
sogodihno:

write this down.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by MrJanuzaj: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

Just hear yourself? Election in Kwara State is now core North?

Tell me how many votes that the APC polled in SS/SE in 2015? Not even mentioning that PDP will never be allowed to write a result there in 2019, like they did in 2015. Not with Federal Power in the hands of Ogboru, Amaechi, Andy Ubah, Akpabio, Oshiomole etc.

Pmb will also hand Federal power to Obiano to deal with Peter Obigot, Obiano and APGA are fully in support of PMB, Obi the bigot and Northern hater will be decimated in Anambra by the combined effort of Ngige, Andy Uba, Authur Eze, Emeka Offor, Victor Umeh, Tony Nwoye and Willie Himself.

In Abia state, Alex Otti of APGA is the next governor of Abia state, go and write it down somewhere, Abia state is the capital of IPOB and they will not vote Alex Otti and Uche Ogah will give PDP a veryyyy close fight.

Gov. Umahi is a good friend of Ogbonnaya Onu he will deliver Ebonyi to PMB.

In imo APC already have PACT will APGA to deliver him, Rochas has reaffirmed his support for PMB and they will drop animosity with Uzodiimma and Eze Madumere and co to deliver PMB here,. With Ararume, Osita Izunaso, Rochas, Madumere, Senator Benjamin Uwajimuogu, Theodore Ekechi, Hope Uzodiimma, Prof Anwuka Mark my word, APGA will win imo in Governorship, PMB will clinch presidential in Imo.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by sogodihno: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Denton027:

Yoruba can never smell the presidency, las las na Aboki go end up getting power back cause no bloody yoruba will smell Aso rock and stay alive past a year. As for 2019, could care less who wins. Buhari and Atiku are both criminals cut from the same cloth, political rivals in public... But fulani bigots in private greeting "ranka dede" to each other...my goal is 2023 when it's time for the South...East Vs West... Na then we go know how far.

No o, West vs East has started in 2019. since it's N/SW vs N/SE. dont tell me u are conceding defeat already, wait till Feb.

1 Like

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by MrJanuzaj: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
hush15:

If PDP like, they should allow APC use instrument of state aginst them, na them know.

APC will never play fair. They are already predicting 70% win shows they are alreading putting the machinery to play.

PDP should push them to the wall such that nigerians can see their devilish intentions

You can only push APC to the wall if you have the majority. The only thing APC will do is to allow free and fair elections and boom, PDP is finished

1 Like

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
sogodihno:

Nemesis, Zombietracker, Zombiepunisher,Beremx, and all other wailers; pls, help me challenge this guy. e go shock you for 2019. Atiku won't get even up to Jonathan's vote.

All mouth as usual... Tell me how he will win?
Do the analysis here.. Are you saying Buhari will rig?
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by sogodihno: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

All mouth as usual... Tell me how he will win?
Do the analysis here.. Are you saying Buhari will rig?

Abeg! challenge the guy, that's all I ask. I want to b sure u guys are sure of Atiku winning or just bn hopeful.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
anigbajumo:

you think this is 2015 when Buhari was contesting against GEJ and was able to claim 90% votes from the north?
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by gare(f): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
chidextec:
All of the above

You are not ashamed for saying all of the above, so you can't win a free and fair election and you come here to say Sai baba
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by shosky1794: 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
Don't contradict yourself bro. Even if all the Republican candidates are elected in a midterm election, it doesn't mean the president will win his own election in 2020.

zlantanfan:
midterm is a subtle referendum on the presidency, trump stated this himself and campaigned personally for his candidates while some won based on his perceived job creation other candidates didn't want him because he was toxic, a couple of candidate lost because of him too.

In a classic parliamentary election it always is about those in support of his polices or against it at chambers ( the good numbers can help him without restrictions in senate or rep)
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
sogodihno:

can u just shut up! which APC is begging Igbo, did u guys vote him in 2015? did he not win? you must be a kid if u think SW votes will break even, with 6 APC governors in the 6 SW States, every governor will deliver his state for Buhari as they know that the presidential vote/election will affect their reelection in the same 2019.

And my friend, their is a guy that is ready to bet 100k their with Buhari win, why dont u challenge him, so we can know u are really sure of Atiku win. loosers.

Yes buhari n apc begged igbos to vote him in 2019.

The SW governors can deliver al their states like they did in 2015 which still made GEj win 43% of SW votes.

SW is not needed in this election, Their votes are inconsequential.

''did u guys vote him in 2015''

So why is buhari n apc n their cohorts begging igbos to vote buhari in 2019 so that buhari will install an igbo president in 2023?
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Buhari is not sharing northern votes with Atiku. Who is feeding you these lies? Why do you think Atiku is desperate for south endorsement? He knows he stands next to no chance up north.

The person who would share southern votes with Atiku is Buhari because right now in Akwa ibom, Rivers state (which are high voting areas formerly for PDP) APC has eaten a large chunk of the votes.

The SW would not be split 50/50 because there is zero Yoruba representation at the top in PDP and there is Osinbajo in APC as VP. The people are not foolish.

Igbo votes will go to Buhari substantially and as is needed for him to win.

Besides, the SE has its own problems because for both PDP and APC the votes will be depleted by 2 other forces, APGA and IPOB which would give Buhari an advantage.

Finally, Shiites don't vote during the elections. Its against their beliefs.

You are clearly the one who knows nothing about how elections work in Nigeria

'Buhari is not sharing northern votes with Atiku'

Benue, Kwara n sokoto govs have already dumped APC n rooted for PDP.

Gombe n Taraba have been PDP since time immemorial.

GEJ a well hated christian southerner also won Nasarrawa and Jos against buhari in 2015, Atiku who is also a fulani muslim will clearly take these states.

Adama is Atikus home state, He will take that state clearly too.

PDP the owners of Kano have all come back together in Kano n already have machinery to rake in votes for PDp in Kano.

Thats clearly 8 - 9 states where Atiku will peform very well.

'' The person who would share southern votes with Atiku is Buhari because right now in Akwa ibom, Rivers state (which are high voting areas formerly for PDP) APC has eaten a large chunk of the votes.''

SS has 6 states and Atiku will clear the 6 of them with 75% - 85% votes so dont even go there, Only a fool will think buhari n Atiku will share SS votes, There is nothing like buhari in SS. Only Edo will give buhari some votes.

''The SW would not be split 50/50 because there is zero Yoruba representation at the top in PDP and there is Osinbajo in APC as VP. The people are not foolish.''

In 2015 yoruba didnt have any representation in PDP rulership n Osinbanjo was still APC VP wen GEJ won 43% of SW votes. ALL meaningful yorubas have rejected buhari even more right now that he has failed uselessly as a president.

''Igbo votes will go to Buhari substantially and as is needed for him to win.

Besides, the SE has its own problems because for both PDP and APC the votes will be depleted by 2 other forces, APGA and IPOB which would give Buhari an advantage. ''

See how senseless u sound. Buhari will get substantial votes from igboos but igbos wont vote PDP because of APGA n IPOB, grin grin grin grin.
Only a full blown idiot will believe Igbos wont come out to vote Peter Obi in 2019 because of IPOB.

''
Finally, Shiites don't vote during the elections. Its against their beliefs.''

Oh, Shiites dont vote n yet buhari ran to the same El Zakazaky to solicit for votes in 2015 grin grin grin

'You are clearly the one who knows nothing about how elections work in Nigeria'

Ur clearly 17 years old.

'Why do you think Atiku is desperate for south endorsement?'

The south has already endorsed Atiku.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by sogodihno: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Yes buhari n apc begged igbos to vote him in 2019.

The SW governors can deliver al their states like they did in 2015 which still made GEj win 43% of SW votes.

i think u forgot Jonathan is a southerner, but this time SW does not have any stake in PDP SW is not needed in this election, Their votes are inconsequential.

''did u guys vote him in 2015''

So why is buhari n apc n their cohorts begging igbos to vote buhari in 2019 so that buhari will install an igbo president in 2023?

U know what, it is a waste of time arguing with u. if u are sure of what u are saying bet your money with that guy, and let's wait till Feb. If u can't do that just stop quoting me.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
It is a mock test for INEC
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by biometrics: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
CheapDataGuy:
All I know is someone will go back to his 150 cows by 2019
If he doesnt go by support of d electorates, what happens? Till 2023
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Yareema22(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
Officialpdpnig Shukuokukobambi modath cajal, Gavelslam, yarimo Corrinthians buhariguy Orientation101 MalcoImX tuniski
How can PDP win any election in Bauchi?...I dont know of other places,but the re-run in Toro is surely going to be a one way traffic...Bauchi is APC and APC is Bauchi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
sogodihno:

U know what, it is a waste of time arguing with u. if u are sure of what u are saying bet your money with that guy, and let's wait till Feb. If u can't do that just stop quoting me.

Buhari begged igbos for votes n he DIDNT beg the Yorubas because he knows the Yoruba votes won't count in 2019...IGBO votes will be the decider
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by anigbajumo(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

SW - Break even.

[b]

Gudevni sir,let me first tell u that I will never in anyway comment base on sentiments on this forum neither with emotions. Am typing this basically on the fact on ground and according to my own perspective, this PMB government is not favorable at all in fact am feeling the heat but I will never subject myself to junk analysis about wat is far from realistic.

Apart from Usman Dan fodio and Sir Ahmedu bello there is no northerner that is more popular than buhari in the core north (Nigerians's highest voting strength) apart from PMB,if u think atiku will gat more than 25% votes in the core north u ar living in self denial.

Let me tell u about wat u don't knw about Shiite,am a Muslim and neither Sunnis or shiit but am telling u right now that Shiite remain an Islamic group that is not acceptable by other Islamic group, they against some Islamic doctrine (Do ur findings about Iran and Islam and quote me back).They don't av up to 200k followers in Nigeria, they only exist in Kaduna,av u ever see Shiite protesters in numbers in other state in Nigeria apart from Kaduna,av u ever see another Muslim group supporting Shiite??In fact Shiite factor won't determine PMB victory in Kaduna not to talk of general election.

For your mind,Atiku will get 45-50% votes in SW??Lol,u think a region that has already locked down with APC will give Atiku suck figure despite osinbajo factor.Let wait and see.

Average Nigerians don't trust Atiku to hold the key of national treasury base on his antecedent about corruption,There is no way PDP's SS and SE votes can strike out APC's block vote from NW and NE even SW.Some states in NC like FTC and Nassarawa and even kwara are for APC.Just watch the test run of wat will happen in kwara state tomorrow if u doubt me..

Yes,PMB has failed Nigerians but no candidate to give him run for his money at the moment, don't forget PMB has the umpire @his pocket.

[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Hosts Ambassadors, High Commissioners, Others At His House / Edo Tribunal: Obaseki, Shaibu, PDP Evade Service Of Petitions / Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.