Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku (20175 Views)

Buhari, Saraki Handshake: Dele Momodu, APC React / How Buhari, Saraki Peace Deal Collapsed / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Hotfreeze: 7:31am On Nov 16, 2018
Katsina and Bauchi issagoal for APC. Kwara can swing both ways.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by sureheaven(m): 7:32am On Nov 16, 2018
APC will win all and PDP will shout rigging as usual.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by yomi961: 7:32am On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Don't be frustrated...it is too early...2019 is still 3 months away. grin grin
Only thieves, sychopant, lazy vagabounds,senile idiots and unrepentant dogs lacking decency in regards support for the same person responsible for their poverty while his kids enjoy the best of things
When your brain is developed enough to engage educated people in a decent discussion, you can call me out and I'll be there.
Till then, it will be unwise for any intelligent person to waste his time reading your post.
Thanks
( Quot

1 Like

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by iammo(m): 7:33am On Nov 16, 2018
yomi961:
it's OK to live in delusions, what of bayelsa?

Its my opinion, I suggest you diplomatically voice yours without insults, now putting it in to percentage APC got Edo ondo osun katsina and many other withing this period, apga got anambra, what percentage is it compared to PDP's scanty win?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by ORIENTATION101: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2018
Smile4daddy:
On 2019, not only that PMB will win, he will win BIG.

If anyone here doubts it, I’m ready to put down N100k against his/her N50k, we give to Seun for safe keeping. After the election, my win will go to needy members of this forum. If you’re game, quote me and let’s do it.

bro me am for business . i have budget at least 500k for 2019. i will pay instablog to put my post for atikulators to see let them gather their money together i am ready to bet 500k.
am even targeting davido sef cause he is a staunch supporter of pdp .me sef wan chop out of his 30 billion for akant

6 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by faaz24: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2018
Jubrin from Sudan has my vote in feBuhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by CilicMarin: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2018
MrAJQ:

But Buhari has never loss an election in Bauchi

Yes, but they said, it has changed, that he will lose now.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Sholaco: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2018
yomi961:
it's OK to live in delusions, what of bayelsa?
oga bayelsa is the home of the acclaimed man of peace that lost presidential election to buhari....I bliv the people of that land are still pained, so I don't think u will expect them to vote for APC

3 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by shosky1794: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2018
Smile4daddy:
On 2019, not only that PMB will win, he will win BIG.

If anyone here doubts it, I’m ready to put down N100k against his/her N50k, we give to Seun for safe keeping. After the election, my win will go to needy members of this forum. If you’re game, quote me and let’s do it.

I hope someone in the Atiku's camp will take up this challenge. Let's see how sure they really are of their candidate winning the Presidential election as they have boasted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Hotfreeze: 7:35am On Nov 16, 2018
shosky1794:
These by-elections can't be used to project results of 2019 presidential election. The individuals popularity in Saturday's elections will determine the results of the by-election and not party popularity. 2019 will be a different ball game

Wrong

In tbe previous bye election in Katsina, 2 blood brothers contested against each other one in APC, one in PDP. The Buhari factor made the APC candidate to score more than 3x the votes of his brother in the PDP'.

7 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by ORIENTATION101: 7:36am On Nov 16, 2018
iammo:

Its my opinion, I suggest you diplomatically voice yours without insults, now putting it in to percentage APC got Edo ondo osun katsina and many other withing this period, apga got anambra, what percentage is it compared to PDP's scanty win?
bro see the head to head of apc and pdp i did yesterday

Head to head since 2015 Apc vs pdp

Pdp vs apc (edo gubernatorial) Apc winner

Pdp vs Apc ( kogi gubernatorial) Apc winner

Pdp vs Apc. ( ondo gubernatorial) Apc winner

Pdp vs Apc. (Anambra gubernatorial) apga winner.but apc came second and pdp distant third
Pdp vs Apc. ( Ekiti gubernatorial). Apc winner

Pdp vs. Apc ( osun gubernatorial). Apc winner

Pdp vs Apc. ( osun bye elections ). Pdp winner

Pdp. Vs Apc. ( kogi bye elections). Apc winner

Pdp vs. Apc. ( bauchi bye elections) Apc winner

Pdp vs. Apc. ( kastina bye elections). Apc winner

pdp vs Apc. (imo bye elections). apc winner

Pdp. Vs. Apc. (Oyo bye elections). Pdp winner

Pdp vs Apc. (Rivers bye election) Apc winner but results were canceled by inec.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by CilicMarin: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Wrong

In tbe previous bye election in Katsina, 2 blood brothers contested against each other one in APC, one in PDP. The Buhari factor made the APC candidate to score more than 3x the votes of his brother in the PDP'.

Allow them to continue shifting the Goal Post.
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Hotfreeze: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2018
[[s]quote author=yomi961 post=73013275]Only thieves, sychopant, lazy vagabounds,senile idiots and unrepentant dogs lacking decency in regards support for the same person responsible for their poverty while his kids enjoy the best of things
When your brain is developed enough to engage educated people in a decent discussion, you can call me out and I'll be there.
Till then, it will be unwise for any intelligent person to waste his time reading your post.
Thanks
( Quot[/quote][/s]

Election hasn't started and this one is already crying. When Buhari now wins, what would happen to you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by MrAJQ(m): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

Yes, but they said, it has changed, that he will lose now.
Who said it has changed? Asee
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Sholaco: 7:39am On Nov 16, 2018
yomi961:
Only thieves, sychopant, lazy vagabounds,senile idiots and unrepentant dogs lacking decency in regards support for the same person responsible for their poverty while his kids enjoy the best of things
Thanks
( Quot
and I put it to you sir....an intelligent person s not supposed to v reply unwise person in such profane language u just used

3 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by contigiency(m): 7:41am On Nov 16, 2018
It's never any test for buhari. how many times do the media and those who listen to them want to test buhari and APC? you tested them with Ekiti, Osun, Bauchi and Katsina, they passed all of them, and now it's ordinary federal house of representatives in kwara you still want to test them on. My verdict is that, no matter the outcome of this election, Buhari will still beat Atiku and his media followers hands down come next year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by CilicMarin: 7:41am On Nov 16, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
bro see the head to head of apc and pdp i did yesterday

Head to head since 2015 Apc vs pdp
Pdp vs apc (edo gubernatorial) Apc winner
Pdp vs Apc ( kogi gubernatorial) Apc winner
Pdp vs Apc. ( ondo gubernatorial) Apc winner
Pdp vs Apc. (Anambra gubernatorial) apga winner.but apc came second and pdp distant third
Pdp vs Apc. ( Ekiti gubernatorial). Apc winner
Pdp vs. Apc ( osun gubernatorial). Apc winner
Pdp vs Apc. ( osun bye elections ). Pdp winner
Pdp. Vs Apc. ( kogi bye elections). Apc winner
Pdp vs. Apc. ( bauchi bye elections) Apc winner
Pdp vs. Apc. ( kastina bye elections). Apc winner
Pdp. Vs. Apc. (Oyo bye elections). Pdp winner
Pdp vs Apc. (Rivers bye election) Apc winner but results were canceled by inec.

Where is Imo Bye Election won by the APC?

1 Like

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Sholaco: 7:42am On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

add that grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by yomi961: 7:44am On Nov 16, 2018
Stocking:

Go to hell!
go play with sand kid, this conversation is beyond your shallow reasoning
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Vixlot: 7:44am On Nov 16, 2018
PDP will win online Nairaland likes and shares
APC will win offline in the three states

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by ORIENTATION101: 7:45am On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

ye i forgot let me editgrin

2 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by grandstar(m): 7:45am On Nov 16, 2018
It is not true.

I'm 2011, ACN won all the governorship races in the Southwest but for the presidency, they voted for Jonathan who was in PDP

1 Like

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 16, 2018
Dagaya:
Too early to tell..i dont think this elections would have any bearing whatsoever on the general elections.
That being said i feel the pdp would win in kwara.
The bauchi election is a tough call, Apc should win in katsina.
My own opinions though.

It would be easier for PDP to win in katsina than to win Saturday bye election in kwara. You can safe my comment

3 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by goodvision12(m): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2018
A P C MEANS ATIKU PRESIDENT CONFIRMED
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by mfm04622: 7:58am On Nov 16, 2018
yomi961:
Junk right up.you should be fired for this poor write up. Not surprised though, only lazy intellects with shallow reasoning will sell their bellies for meager stipend

For those of us with poor comprehension problem. What exactly is poor with this write up? Which party is the op supporting? From the write up, what showed the fact he collected any stipend?

1 Like

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Identity2018(m): 7:58am On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
The November 17(tomorrow) bye elections for the above named states are going to be held in the following constituencies:

1. Kankia/Kusada/lngawa Federal Constituency of Katsina State. This is North West (Buhari Supposedly Catchment Area)

2. Toro Federal Constituency of Bauchi State. This is North East Region, Where Atiku hails from and he is expected to Deliver, being his Zone.

3. Ekiti/lrepodun/Isin/Oke-Ero Federal Constituency of Kwara. This is a State in the North Central Zone, Where Atiku Campaign Chief(Saraki) hails from and also another Zone Atiku, according to his die hard supporters is expected to win heavily in 2019.

Now the questions are:

Will the political heavy weights deliver their zones Tomorrow to show their seriousness towards 2019?

What will be the political implication of the outcome to the 2019 General elections?

Who gets the bragging right after tomorrow's political referendum on Atiku, Saraki and Buhari?

Let's hear from you.

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by haffaze777(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
The November 17(tomorrow) bye elections for the above named states are going to be held in the following constituencies:

1. Kankia/Kusada/lngawa Federal Constituency of Katsina State. This is North West (Buhari Supposedly Catchment Area)

2. Toro Federal Constituency of Bauchi State. This is North East Region, Where Atiku hails from and he is expected to Deliver, being his Zone.

3. Ekiti/lrepodun/Isin/Oke-Ero Federal Constituency of Kwara. This is a State in the North Central Zone, Where Atiku Campaign Chief(Saraki) hails from and also another Zone Atiku, according to his die hard supporters is expected to win heavily in 2019.

Now the questions are:

Will the political heavy weights deliver their zones Tomorrow to show their seriousness towards 2019?

What will be the political implication of the outcome to the 2019 General elections?

Who gets the bragging right after tomorrow's political referendum on Atiku, Saraki and Buhari?

Let's hear from you.

PDP will win all those states and for general election, here is how it will goes

North west APC 15% PDP 85%

Norh east APC 2% PDP 98%

north central APC 0% PDP 100%

South west APC 5% PDP 95%

South South APC 30% PDP 70%

South east APC 0% PDP 100%

and atiku will become next president in Wailer's dream cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by yomi961: 8:08am On Nov 16, 2018
mfm04622:

For those of us with poor comprehension problem. What exactly is poor with this write up? Which party is the op supporting? From the write up, what showed the fact he collected any stipend?
attention seeker you have being noticed, now run along , go find. your play mates
Re: Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku by Dagaya(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2018
Blainz:

Tomorrow is by the corner. By God's grace, we will all live to see it.

It would be easier for PDP to win in katsina than to win Saturday bye election in kwara. You can safe my comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance / $3M Bribery: Otedola Submits Evidence To Police / Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.