Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,508 members, 7,954,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole (20337 Views)

Alleged Organ Harvest: EFCC Behind My Travails – Ekweremadu / 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze / Ayo Olowonihi: My Travails In The Hands Of Magu - EFCC Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by agboaustine: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2018
A FAILURE WILL ALWAYS HAVE ONE BLAME OR THE OTHER TO GIVE PEOPLE IN EXCHANGE OF SUCCESS

2 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by wehidivun: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2018
Are you sure shes the one?

Have You Decided Yet?

Then Contact Us Now For Your Engagement Rings/Wedding Rings..

Beautiful And Classy Rings At Unbeatable Prices..

call us now

Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by santopelele(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2018
Oshomonkey wil turn to monkey and jump on a tree after 2019 election
Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by sureheaven(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2018
No one need soothsayers to tell him/her the loosing PDP and betraying aggrieved APC members are behind what this man is facing.

They’ve failed at last.
They did same to Magu but failed.
they did same to Buhari but failed
they did same Fayemi but failed
they did same to Oyetola but failed
they did same Tinubu but failed.
They did it to Osinbajo they failed woefully.

Oshio, leave them, they’re failures who believe in fake news, propaganda, dishing out falsehood and creating tensions to garner public sympathy that do not count on Election Day.
Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by Abimbola198212: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2018
You have not seen nothing yet...The game is on
Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by NairaMaster1(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2018
Over ambition behind your travails.

Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

stop shining your teeth like Christmas goat sad
���
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by hybee55: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Please I can show you how to make income from reading news like this with registration of 1k.interested person should whatapp on 09023576394. Thanks.nigeria go better someday
Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by arrestdarrester: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
APC and blame be like 5 and 6
Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by bencr7: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Mouth Gig:
OSHO, WE KNOW... grin grin..BUT NOTHING DO U... grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

SAI BUHARI...
mumu, even ur post name say it all
Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by Bhol28: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sai Baba!!! till all looters seized properties are auctioned and they are jailed.Mr bureau de change,Atiku,planning to come and create paradise for looters will not suceed.
Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by gbishman: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
My guy, leave people who exposed u first. The question left on answers by you is that did u collect bribes from candidates or not?
Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by zoedew: 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Go to court if indeed you blameless in the matter.
Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by wealth123: 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
I don't even know why Nairaland has been hijacked by people who cannot reason. If you have any proof that Oshiomole collected bribe why not bring it out. These days people rejoice in spreading fake news. Those who gave out the bribes if true, why did they do so? That means they want undue favour. So let them come out with proof. If they do, then they must tell us why they offered bribe and source of the money. This is the way any normal person should reason, not talking thrash just because you just want to comment.
Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by Yankee101: 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
Be speaking English.

If APC doesn't jail you, PDP will

2 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by Wesely01(m): 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
Islie:
…says accusations of corruption must stop

Saraki: We’re waiting to see what Buhari’ll do

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2018/11/pdp-leaders-behind-my-travails-says-oshiomhole/

Oshio Baba the PDP leaders gave those APC Aspirant dollars to bribe you with ABI? Nigerian youth still support all these old people make una no worry when e go happen all of una go get sense.
Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by herich(m): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Buharists will never disappoint you and they'll never change in blaming everybody for their failure and down falls.
Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by enemyofprogress: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Rubbish

R I P..Rashidi Yekini....
I was not having a phone when you died.. Indeed you were a Great MUSICIAN...
Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by yourstruly123(m): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
Imagine dis yoruba monkey.
Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by Wantam: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
comot for road
Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by edupedia: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Racoon:
Yeah! PDP is behind VP's NEMA scandal and the Ganduje-dollar bribery scandal.Your paranoid delusion of the PDP being behind your criminality & cluelessness while in the APC will kill all of una there.

Waiting for when Ganduje, Osinbajo and other well indicted corrupt bunch in the APC will also make their own blame.Bunch of professional crooks. angry angry

Keep deceiving yourself on Nairaland thinking Nigeruans are fools.
Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by edupedia: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
herich:
Buharists will never disappoint you and they'll never change in blaming everybody for their failure and down falls.

.....which downfalls?.....point to one election both North and South this year that u won....yet u are here making mouth....
Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by Adekdammy: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
oshiomhole needs help. E be like say those powers wey slap Rochas that time don gather reason oshiomhole matter.
Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by Morbeta11(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
APC's new hit single "Blame blame blame"

Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by jrusky(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sorry oo Eyah Ndoooh!!! So pdp now the DSS? So okorocha and Amosun and other aggrieved apc are now pdp? Oh the $2M and $50M you collected from.apc aspirant now belong to pdp or it was pdp that asked you to collect bribe

When you are too ugly you ugly, you walk ugly, you dance ugly, you reason ugly. Shame on Oshio the Edo beast.
Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by gare(f): 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
Islie:
…says accusations of corruption must stop

Saraki: We’re waiting to see what Buhari’ll do

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2018/11/pdp-leaders-behind-my-travails-says-oshiomhole/

Now he is blaming PDP for collecting Millions of Dollars, can you see your APC Chairman.
Re: PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole by Chukapage(m): 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
edupedia:

.....which downfalls?.....point to one election both North and South this year that u won....yet u are here making mouth....
Do you think that Most Nigerians are into party loyalty?? we don't care about any criminal party we care about competent individuals..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas / FG Directs Reversal Of Electricity Tariff Adjustment / Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.