Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy (1062 Views)

Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) / PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' / Ganduje: Gandollar, Remember, Governor Wike is Not Dollars By Simeon Nwakaudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2018
It was reported by many media in 2009 that Peter Obi openly confessed to taken over 2million dollar bribe (over 350million naira)

Below is the report of Peter Obi admitting to collecting bribe from Contractors

http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/robinhood-how-i-spend-my-bribe-money-gov-obi-pm-news

if we are objective, we should be calling for prosecution of Peter Obi as a Confirmed Bribe Taker.

Open true confession by Peter Obi without any duress is a better form of evidence much stronger than video evidence which some people can argue to be fake even if it is definitely genuine. We can excuse Peter Obi in 2009 because he had immunity then and ended up winning his second term. Open voluntary confession to crime of over 2million dollars(350 million naira in 2009) does not equate to innocence. In an attempt to appear sanctimonious, Peter Obi indicted himself. All this bribe are product of inflated contracts

He want to be VP of Nigeria as a self confessed Bribe Taker. Maybe now he will use the Bribe for welfare of IDP. The day Peter Obi declare his interest to be VP is the day he made this his bribe issue a current one. Nobody should come and claim it is in the past because it happened 9 years ago. It is now a current issue because he want to be vice president of this country now.

EFCC and Buhari is a bit handicapped on Gandollar because he has immunity. Until he is impeached by Kano state House of assembly, EFCC can only investigate Ganduje (Gandollar) but can't prosecute.

Let prosecute Peter Obi now. He has no hurdles of immunity. He want to nationalised/institutionalised bribe taken as Vice President especially when he is the vice presidential candidates to a known bribe taker (Atiku) according to US congress committee investigation.

If we can't prosecute Obi or protest about it, we should just agree that we have accepted Bribe taking as our culture and stop shouting Gandollar.

There is no atom of objectivity in shouting Gandollar and ignoring Obidollar/Obinaira. The post is not justifying Gandollar. The post is only saying if Gandollar must be impeached, Peter Obi also need to be jailed or prosecuted.

Politics is driven more by sentiment than facts/objectivity no matter how educated anyone claim to be .That is the aim of this message. Those shouting Gandollar while ignoring Obidollar are equal in hypocrisy as those silent on Gandollar.

Below is excerpt from the source
ROBINHOOD: How I Spend My Bribe Money-Gov Obi-PM NEWS
Governor Peter Obi of Anambra state has said unlike other public officers, he channels his bribe money into bettering the lot of the people of his state. Obi, who spoke with journalists in Awka, the state capital, last weekend, explained that since contractors would always want to part with some percentage of their profit, he has devised a means to channel the “kick-back” into welfarism programs.

BY SAHARA REPORTERFEB 18, 2009

Governor Peter Obi of Anambra state has said unlike other public officers, he channels his bribe money into bettering the lot of the people of his state. Obi, who spoke with journalists in Awka, the state capital, last weekend, explained that since contractors would always want to part with some percentage of their profit, he has devised a means to channel the “kick-back” into welfarism programs.

In less than three years in office, the governor said he has been able to save N350 million through this process, proceeds of which, he said, are pumped into the acquisition of 50 taxi cabs and 50 buses donated to the people of the state to alleviate transportation problem.

“They will always come to say ‘thank you’ with huge sums of money. At first, I was rejecting it, but I gave it a second thought and came to the realization that the money is the state’s money and can be beneficial to the people of the state.

source:
http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/robinhood-how-i-spend-my-bribe-money-gov-obi-pm-news
Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by Fierce11: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2018
Realising that Game of thrones, World war Z and Resident evil, spent a lot of money creating zombie characters made me angry.. Something they would have used you people and save time and money. *spits

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by Gandollar(f): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2018
I opened the attached link and after reading the content, I felt nothing but pity for the OP and his paymasters!

Buhari has failed!
Elrufai has failed!
APC have failed!

Sending buhari back to his 150 malnourished cows in 2019 is a national tasks that must be undertaken by all!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by SouthEastFacts: 10:36am On Nov 16, 2018
Yoruba moslem fighting hard to prove relevant to the caliphate. Look at them justifying Gandollar

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by Righteousness89(m): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2018
[s]
life2017:
It was reported by many media in 2009 that Peter Obi openly confessed to taken over 2million dollar bribe (over 350million naira)

if we are objective, we should be calling for prosecution of Peter Obi as a Confirmed Bribe Taker.

Open true confession without any duress is the best form of evidence. We can excuse him in 2009 because he had immunity then and ended up winning his second term. Open voluntary confession to crime of over 2million dollars(350 million naira in 2009) does not equate to innocence.

He want to be VP of Nigeria as a self confessed Bribe Taker. Maybe now he will use the Bribe for welfare of IDP. The day Peter Obi declare his interest to be VP is the day he made this his bribe issue a current one. nobody should come and claim it is in the past. It happened 9 years ago. It is now a current issue.

EFCC and Buhari is a bit handicapped on Gandollar because he has immunity. Until he is impeached by EFCC, he can only be investigate but can't be prosecuted.

Let prosecute the one that has no hurdles of immunity who want to nationalised bribe taken as VP.

If we can't prosecute Obi or protest about it, we should just agree that we have accepted Bribe taken as our culture and let the Gandollar matter rest.

There is no atom of objectivity in shouting Gandollar and ignoring Obidollar/Obinaira

Politics is driven more by sentiment than facts/objectivity no matter how educated anyone claim to be .That is the aim of this message. Those shouting Gandollar while ignoring Obidollar are equal in hypocrisy as those silent on Gandollar.
[/s] YOUR OPINIONS ARE LIES AND WE PUT THEM WHERE THEY BELONG

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by xtravanganza: 10:43am On Nov 16, 2018
Fierce11:
Realising that Game of thrones, World war Z and Resident evil, spent a lot of money creating zombie characters made me angry.. Some they would have used you people and save time and money. *spits
killshot.... guy you are bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by zealousayo(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2018
The gospel truth is that most of Nigerian politicians are thieves. But isn't that of Gandollar obvious?
Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] YOUR OPINIONS ARE LIES AND WE PUT THEM WHERE THEY BELONG
fact are no lies
Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by Righteousness89(m): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2018
[s]
life2017:

fact are no lies
[/s] Meaningless Facts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 16, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] Meaningless Facts
Meaningless to you because your interest is indicted

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by Righteousness89(m): 11:35am On Nov 16, 2018
life2017:

Meaningless to you because your interest is indicted

Not so! But because u choose to make a Joke of a Serious Matter that calls for National and International Condemnation! ( Gandollargate)

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2018
Righteousness89:

Not so! But because u choose to make a Joke of a Serious Matter that calls for National and International Condemnation! ( Gandollargate)

STOPPING A SELF CONFESSED BRIBE TAKER LIKE PETER OBI AND INDICTED BRIBE TAKER BY US CONGRESS LIKE ATIKU FROM ASO ROCK IS A SERIOUS MATTER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by bencr7: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
Who be diz op
Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by argon500: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
What is bad is bad. Gandollar is the culprit at the moment. Sometimes i wondered if you guys have sold your souls to devil.

6th video is out and you are still defending him. Shame on you op
Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by AlhajaChinyere: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
Obi is a flat headed THIEF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by Mace0lane: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] YOUR OPINIONS ARE LIES AND WE PUT THEM WHERE THEY BELONG
Even with evidence n known website evidently displayed by the OP you Igbos can still lie shamelessly. Why are you people like this for God sake ?

argon500:
What is bad is bad. Gandollar is the culprit at the moment. Sometimes i wondered if you guys have sold your souls to devil. 6th video is out and you are still defending him. Shame on you op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by authehighness: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
op what did you want us to do with this news,shame on you,instead of condeming the evil deed of ganduje,you are posting trash,do you think,if we are to go by history and past record,a coupist like buhari,cannot rule in a democratic dispensation
Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by ImperialYoruba: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
Atiku picked Obi because he wanted a VP thats also corrupt and wont blink an eye on the thought of looting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by OAUTemitayo: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Some people will say its a lie.
Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
OAUTemitayo:
Some people will say its a lie.
That is the hypocrisy
Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by Righteousness89(m): 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
Mace0lane:
Even with evidence n known website evidently displayed by the OP you Igbos can still lie shamelessly. Why are you people like this for God sake ?

Sharaaap young man!! Stop lying up and down here! Why not post what the link says! U guys are unrepentant fake human beings
Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by Righteousness89(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
life2017:

STOPPING A SELF CONFESSED BRIBE TAKER LIKE PETER OBI AND INDICTED BRIBE TAKER BY US CONGRESS LIKE ATIKU FROM ASO ROCK IS A SERIOUS MATTER
you can do better!

U hv searched all search engines to tag Mr. Obi but nothing to tag whom so u bring a Joke! Grow up man!!
Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by MXrep: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Afonjas hopping on kano votes to retain their mere commissioner are in panic mode over gandollar scandal
Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
Righteousness89:
you can do better!

U hv searched all search engines to tag Mr. Obi but nothing to tag whom so u bring a Joke! Grow up man!!
your definition of joke is weird. it makes no sense to reasonable people.
Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by AGideon(m): 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Vote for Nobody:
Nobody cares about you..
Nobody will fulfill his election promises.
Nobody will provide jobs..
Nobody stands by his words...
A vote for Nobody is a vote for development and Progress

Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by oshokomole: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
[s]
life2017:

Open true confession by Peter Obi without any duress is a better form of evidence much stronger than video evidence which some people can argue to be fake even if it is definitely genuine. We can excuse Peter Obi in 2009 because he had immunity then and ended up winning his second term. Open voluntary confession to crime of over 2million dollars(350 million naira in 2009) does not equate to innocence. In an attempt to appear sanctimonious, Peter Obi indicted himself. All this bribe are product of inflated contracts

He want to be VP of Nigeria as a self confessed Bribe Taker. Maybe now he will use the Bribe for welfare of IDP. The day Peter Obi declare his interest to be VP is the day he made this his bribe issue a current one. Nobody should come and claim it is in the past because it happened 9 years ago. It is now a current issue because he want to be vice president of this country now.

EFCC and Buhari is a bit handicapped on Gandollar because he has immunity. Until he is impeached by Kano state House of assembly, EFCC can only investigate Ganduje (Gandollar) but can't prosecute.

Let prosecute Peter Obi now. He has no hurdles of immunity. He want to nationalised/institutionalised bribe taken as Vice President especially when he is the vice presidential candidates to a known bribe taker (Atiku) according to US congress committee investigation.

If we can't prosecute Obi or protest about it, we should just agree that we have accepted Bribe taking as our culture and stop shouting Gandollar.

There is no atom of objectivity in shouting Gandollar and ignoring Obidollar/Obinaira. The post is not justifying Gandollar. The post is only saying if Gandollar must be impeached, Peter Obi also need to be jailed or prosecuted.

[/s]if you have concrete proof that Peter obi stole public funds while in office, you owe yourself and millions of nigerians a moral obligation to petition the relevant anti corruption agencies.

Re: Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy by reality1010: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
life2017:

How old r u?U went to sch to learn ABC but u failed to learn sense and reason.chai!

(1) (Reply)

2019: Amaechi Under Fire Over ‘leaked Audio’, Told To Resign As Buhari’s DG / Check Out The Amount Of The New Nigeria Passport / Buhari Will Win But Never Rule - Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.