Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos (91461 Views)

I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) / Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Dinho20(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
OK
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by chieveboy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
workaman313:
WANT TO BE THE BEST 3D ANIMATOR? THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING IN 3D ANIMATION IS THE ULTIMATE TRAINING GROUND IN 3 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICALS

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands-on experiences that combine in-class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

More grace.
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Larryguy02: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
hahahahahaha
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by cardoctor(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
@OP: How did u find out? So she is the one who always tells me my credit is finished? If a catch am ehnnn.
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Dinho20(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER.
ONE MANS MEAT IS ANOTHER MANS POISON.
SOMETIMES WHAT PEOPLE REFER TO BEAUTY, DOES NOT MOVE ME AT ALL

1 Like

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by ddjay: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The talented voice artist and actress has been revealed to the sweet customer care voice that works for multinational mobile telecommunications company, MTN group. 

The lady known as Kgomotso Christopher from South Africa is the voice that says on the network, "you have insufficient funds please recharge“ among other services offered by MTN.. 

Her identity was recently unveiled as many internet users were surprised to have finally linked the face to the voice which they thought was a White woman.

The educated actress who graduated from Columbia University in New York, USA, took to her twitter account to confirm the revelation as she revealed she's been doing this for over six years. 

Watch the video of the lady in action below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/kgomotso-christopher-the-customer-care-voice-behind-mtn-network.html

because of the size of her lips,i agree 100%.
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by airprinz(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
What pains me most is that most of these ladies that have lovely voice on phone or on radio arent beautiful when you meet them physically. it could be so frustrating when your dicck sees them and turn weak permanently

1 Like

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Luminee(f): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Cool.. Join Say It Africa @ www.sayitafrica.com and let your voice be heard
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by NessaBoo(f): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
internationalman:
So na she dey tell me say my card don finish with harsh voice like say we dey quarrel...

Lmao...Na quarrel oo. MTN don't joke with money.

Hahahaha!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by EvelynSA(f): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Fierce11:
So it's this bleached hoe that disrupts my calls..

It shall never be well with you
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Emasel(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Earthbound:
Don't you people think you've overstretched the word 'beautiful'?

Have u seen her completely? A woman's beauty is not judged by her face only
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Fierce11: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
EvelynSA:
It shall never be well with you
It shall never be well with "you"? Smh. Why wish yourself ill?
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by candidaz(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
Why is it so hard for u to make any sense... Huh?
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
bitch
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
Very ugly biiiiiitch

Is sleeping with a married man or woman a sim?
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by 77up(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
grayht:
Who she EFF undecided

Useless government
The situation in town has really drained lots of people which leads to fraustration and anger .

In public vehicle, in market place , in viewing centre , in church even on social media , unnecessary anger and transfer of aggression everywhere . Sorry my brother, e go better sad
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by equilogng: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
what will that post add to your life?
use your time and resources wisely
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
NessaBoo:

Lmao...Na quarrel oo. MTN don't joke with money.

Hahahaha!!
bring out the twins on your chest now

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sorry the number u are dailing have been switched offcheesy.. I am still hearing dat voicecheesy. I wont deny sha she looks palacious. And dose her lips looks so much like dat of a good sucker and kissercheesy.
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Gkemz: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
Well she got a very beautiful and angelic voice. Credit to IVR.
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
77up:
The situation in town has really drained lots of people which leads to fraustration and anger .

In public vehicle, in market place , in viewing centre , in church even on social media , unnecessary anger and transfer of aggression everywhere . Sorry my brother, e go better sad
the rate of anger in the country has really increased iyam tellin ucheesy. Ordinary saying gud morning to someone in d mornin fit lead to fight. Ok if u no greet d person and dey waka ur own he go block ur path and say why u no greet amcheesy. Even inside church u dey ur own person go still challenge u aay why u no dey talk to anybody. Nigerians are angry and with the heat and rising temperature the anger is increasing at an alarming levelcheesy.
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by TGMISKY(m): 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
So that's the lady that uses sweet voice to insult me
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by dadebayo1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Still waiting to see the lady behind the Atm voice prompt... " welcome please enter your secret number" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
airprinz:
What pains me most is that most of these ladies that have lovely voice on phone or on radio arent beautiful when you meet them physically. it could be so frustrating when your dicck sees them and turn weak permanently
dats why i dont put so much hope when i listen to female presenters on radiocheesy. Majority of dem get beautiful voices.
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by 77up(m): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
lefulefu:
the rate of anger in the country has really increased iyam tellin ucheesy. Ordinary saying gud morning to someone in d mornin fit lead to fight. Ok if u no greet d person and dey waka ur own he go block ur path and say why u no greet amcheesy. Even inside church u dey ur own person go still challenge u aay why u no dey talk to anybody. Nigerians are angry and with the heat and rising temperature the anger is increasing at an alarming levelcheesy.
lolz, am telling you but Nigeria 'll be great again, it's just a matter of time .
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by geekybabe(f): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Yvonne of life!

One very good South African actress.
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by labusinessguide: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
Earthbound:
Don't you people think you've overstretched the word 'beautiful'?

Same feeling mehn
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Awesomefred32(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
If she likes let her fine like heaven

thunder go still fire her
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Nature8(m): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The talented voice artist and actress has been revealed to the sweet customer care voice that works for multinational mobile telecommunications company, MTN group. 

The lady known as Kgomotso Christopher from South Africa is the voice that says on the network, "you have insufficient funds please recharge“ among other services offered by MTN.. 

Her identity was recently unveiled as many internet users were surprised to have finally linked the face to the voice which they thought was a White woman.

The educated actress who graduated from Columbia University in New York, USA, took to her twitter account to confirm the revelation as she revealed she's been doing this for over six years. 

Watch the video of the lady in action below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/kgomotso-christopher-the-customer-care-voice-behind-mtn-network.html

Wow cheesy
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by CreamyBanana(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
south africans dey always worwor sha. i have never seen one beautiful south african.
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by okwabayi(m): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wait, she wrote 2012. So who was behind the voice from 2001 till date?
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Very ugly biiiiiitch

Is not a sim, it's a memory card.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk / Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.