Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos (91475 Views)

I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) / Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by youngds: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lizilicious:
Na this girl dey make me vex abi?
No be she, na ur account balance grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by baazay(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
So Na this lady dey tell me one min remaining
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Zalam5: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
EvelynSA:
It shall never be well with you
amen in shall alahu
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Tonimordred(m): 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
Umukomosho
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
you say what

Let's say you were robbed and shot by armed robbers, and you were still alive......probably bleeding profusely on the floor, and no one came to help you. No one cared to rush you to the hospital. This lady you uploaded her pix was the only person that came around. She pulled and put you on her barrow, wheeled you to her house and gave you first aid, using herbs and leaves. Then eventually wheeled you to the hospital where you received the final treatment and you didn't die. Apparently she saved your life!

Would you still call her ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
pp802:

Let's say you were robbed and shot by armed robbers, and you were still alive......probably bleeding profusely on the floor, and no one came to help you. No one cared to rush you to the hospital. This lady you uploaded her pix was the only person that came around. She pulled and put you on her barrow, wheeled you to her house and gave you first aid, using herbs and leaves. Then eventually wheeled you to the hospital where you received the final treatment and you didn't die. Apparently she saved your life!

Would you still call her ugly
Why u no imagine say na fine gehl epp me cry cry cry cry
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by GMbuharii: 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Someone please help me, what is a KGOMOTSO?
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
Why u no imagine say na fine gehl epp me cry cry cry cry

Lolz grin

Obviously you're not getting the point. Beauty is not really facial. It is the heart!

Nobody really ugly facially. Na money be fine Bobo and fine baby
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by EvelynSA(f): 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
Fierce11:
So it's this bleached hoe that disrupts my calls..
you are very stupid
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Josh44s(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
adisabarber:
What of the one that did "Please wait, your transaction is processing"?

Aside Krrrr krrrrrr krrrrr sound from ATM machine about paying. That’s the second sweetest thing in this world.
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
We all know how she got the job and still keeping it. South African ladies always sell their bodies for anything even just to get ordinary kota. Its in their custom and tradition to use their vagina to get anything they want. If you know you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by adisabarber(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Josh44s:

Aside Krrrr krrrrrr krrrrr sound from ATM machine about paying. That’s the second sweetest thing in this world.

You go like money well well grin
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
pp802:

Lolz grin

Obviously you're not getting the point. Beauty is not really facial. It is the heart!

Nobody really ugly facially. Na money be fine Bobo and fine baby
Why obasanjo and taribo west no still fine.....according to my guy #freemi.....as we ugly reach na 2 marry fine gehl so that we no go born anti Christ
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Dunnytt: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
So out of many comments up there nobody realised this is "Yvonne Nelson" of SCANDAL on eTV? And I guess,the ignorant ones talking about beauty have not seen her acting in that soap opera.............Yvonne is beau!
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by 10mobile: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
landmark86:
What a country When we have much beautiful ladies with better voice in Nigeria. South Africa extracting Nigeria since 2002 what a shame
YOU ARE DEEP I SWEAR.
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by 10mobile: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
EvelynSA:
you are very stupid
As u all can see, the Kgomotso from SA is EvelynSA here on Nairaland. CC: Fierce11. Any curse directed @ me, returns head-on in Jesus' name amen.
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Fierce11: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
10mobile:

As u all can see, the Kgomotso from SA is EvelynSA here on Nairaland. CC: Fierce11. Any curse directed @ me, returns head-on in Jesus' name amen.
I don't retain any hard feelings for long (provided that its not for Buhari)...
Therefore, I have no issue with any Kgomotso or EvelynSA.. But that doesn't mean that their insults would be acknowledged. Peace
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by gregwalter274(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
Fierce11:
So it's this bleached hoe that disrupts my calls..
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by gregwalter274(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The talented voice artist and actress has been revealed to the sweet customer care voice that works for multinational mobile telecommunications company, MTN group. 

The lady known as Kgomotso Christopher from South Africa is the voice that says on the network, "you have insufficient funds please recharge“ among other services offered by MTN.. 

Her identity was recently unveiled as many internet users were surprised to have finally linked the face to the voice which they thought was a White woman.

The educated actress who graduated from Columbia University in New York, USA, took to her twitter account to confirm the revelation as she revealed she's been doing this for over six years. 

Watch the video of the lady in action below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/kgomotso-christopher-the-customer-care-voice-behind-mtn-network.html

seriously.. undecided
BoneBlogger:
The talented voice artist and actress has been revealed to the sweet customer care voice that works for multinational mobile telecommunications company, MTN group. 

The lady known as Kgomotso Christopher from South Africa is the voice that says on the network, "you have insufficient funds please recharge“ among other services offered by MTN.. 

Her identity was recently unveiled as many internet users were surprised to have finally linked the face to the voice which they thought was a White woman.

The educated actress who graduated from Columbia University in New York, USA, took to her twitter account to confirm the revelation as she revealed she's been doing this for over six years. 

Watch the video of the lady in action below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/kgomotso-christopher-the-customer-care-voice-behind-mtn-network.html

seriously..
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Pelumar(m): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
zealousayo:
There is more to this.

Your call credit has exhausted and your call terminated.
dial *606# to see if you can borrow airtime (i always recite it after her) smh
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
So this is what Nigerians call beautiful, sad

Maybe i need to change my eye balls. undecided
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by tunary(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lizilicious:
Na this girl dey make me vex abi?
Na she dey provoke everybody o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Wheezdom(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
HenryDion:

Does beauty always has to do with facial appearance? Someone who's skillful, talented or successful in a field can be labeled beautiful.

Anyway, If you're an entrepreneur www.entmirror.com is your home..

Visit for all kinds of business advice, ideas and opportunities
ngolo kante is beautiful??
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by smith666999(m): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
please i dont like her up, show me her down
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by freemi(m): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
Why obasanjo and taribo west no still fine.....according to my guy #freemi.....as we ugly reach na 2 marry fine gehl so that we no go born anti Christ
grin
Bouncingbabyboy:

1 Like

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by waxyung(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2018
This lady will still want to disgrace you that you have one minute remaining even when I have almost #70. God don catch you today cheesy
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by CheapDataGuy: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
EvelynSA:

It shall never be well with you

Ahn ahn, anty that's too much na grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.