Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,805 members, 7,851,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo (1790 Views)

Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG / Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government / Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2018
MalcoImX:

Which one do we believe now? Why want details on what was concluded?
Criminal investigation doesn't close even when there is conviction
Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
argon500:

Most of the economy damage was caused by PDP( don't change your tone about that) coupled with some bad policies made by Buhari which was later reversed( late appointments of minister and introduction of TSA ( he should have applied withdrawal method on that.

Bro let face reality. I can't vouch of other regions oo, but in South West, there are glaring projects, development within 3.5yrs of Buhari.

2015 election, majority of the area that were affected by Bokoharam rampage couldn't vote massively. Their communities is now secure and safe 80% of people have returned back home.

Npower, Tradermoni e.t.c even if Na scam, the random beneficiaries would have different thought

Out of 11 states in SS/SE Buhari will have at least 25% of casted vote in the follow states; Edo, Imo, Rivers, Anambra, May be Ebonyi( Muslim diverse factor).

In north, no matter what Buhari will get nothing less than 60% on the total casted vote.

60% in North entirely, 60% in SW, 25% in both SE/SS.

Majority of Atiku supporters are internet warrior ( a bit comfortable). 60% of them do not have pvc nor have time/energy to vote. Even you, would you still continue to vote if their is violent at your polling unit( who wan die)?

I am not a fan of Buhari or Atiku but Buhari will win base on my assumption( After all I no be God)

If you have a superior argument, I am ready to learn boss
You are leaving the matter at hand to discuss politics of presidential election but I will not go that route for now.

Meanwhile, Tradermoni + NPower combined are NOT empowerment or employment schemes. They aren't different from Almajiri kind of governance.

Osinbajo is a thief and that is the subject at hand
Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by argon500: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You are leaving the matter at hand to discuss politics of presidential election but I will not go that route for now.

Meanwhile, Tradermoni + NPower combined are NOT empowerment or employment schemes. They aren't different from Almajiri kind of governance.

Osinbajo is a thief and that is the subject at hand

Funny you . How about SUREP ? Guess it had more beneficiaries than all these.

If Osinbajo is a thief, then you are a political prostitute. Deal?
Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by sammytuchi: 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
We have to be careful of this man that calls hjm self osibanjo he is covering his face with PASTOR and CHRISTIANITY so people won't know he evil he is doing behind the scenes
#scamman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
argon500:

Funny you . How about SUREP ? Guess it had more beneficiaries than all these.

If Osinbajo is a thief, then you are a political prostitute. Deal?
Political affiliation is right of individuals. Everyone, including Tinubu, Trump and Buhari have changed political allies one time or the other. That is not a crime.

Stealing is a crime and Osinbajo is a thief
Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by MalcoImX: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Judges also do inquire about motives on certain cases.

TonyeBarcanista:
Criminal investigation doesn't close even when there is conviction

The report of the House of Representatives Ad-hoc Committee on Emergency and Disaster Preparedness indicting Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo and Engr. Mustapha Maihaja, the Director General of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) is an eloquent proof of the deeply ingrained decadence in the Nigeria’s legislative process where investigations are carried out based on personal premonitions and flagrant animosity. In its report, the House Committee alleged that the sum of N5.8 billion was illegally approved and released in June 2017 vide a memo raised from the Office of the Acting President, directing the Honourable Minister of Finance and the
Accountant General of the Federation to so act.

The House Committee also concluded that the payment made was in contravention of approval of the National Assembly. This conclusion suggests a covert attempt to paint the exalted government of integrity of President Muhammadu Buhari and his undiluted erudite Professor of Law, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

The facts available show that there is a big gulf between the report of House Committee and the reality, suggesting a failed attempt to discredit the efforts of a government that is making frantic efforts towards ameliorating the plights of Nigerians in North East region who were and still are, in dire need of humanitarian interventions.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/16/nathan-emmanuel-house-committee-fg-intervention-north-east-crucify-osinbajo-nema-boss/
Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Who is Nathan Emmanuel? His commentary is mere opinion of his like Lai Muhammad , Onochie or Laolu. it carries no weight. The VP should go clear hisus name before the panel

MalcoImX:
Judges also do inquire about motives on certain cases.

The report of the House of Representatives Ad-hoc Committee on Emergency and Disaster Preparedness indicting Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo and Engr. Mustapha Maihaja, the Director General of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) is an eloquent proof of the deeply ingrained decadence in the Nigeria’s legislative process where investigations
are carried out based on personal premonitions
and flagrant animosity.
In its report, the House
Committee alleged that the sum of N5.8 billion was illegally approved and released in June 2017 vide a memo raised from the Office of the Acting President, directing the Honourable Minister of Finance and the
Accountant General of the Federation to so act.

The House Committee also concluded that the payment made was in contravention of approval of the National Assembly. This conclusion suggests a covert attempt to paint the exalted government of integrity of President Muhammadu Buhari and his undiluted erudite Professor of Law, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

The facts available show that there is a big gulf between the report of House Committee and the reality, suggesting a failed attempt to discredit the efforts of a government that is making frantic efforts towards ameliorating the plights of Nigerians in North East region who were and still are, in dire need of humanitarian interventions.[/b]

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/16/nathan-emmanuel-house-committee-fg-intervention-north-east-crucify-osinbajo-nema-boss/
Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by argon500: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Political affiliation is right of individuals. Everyone, including Tinubu, Trump and Buhari have changed political allies one time or the other. That is not a crime.

Stealing is a crime and Osinbajo is a thief

I am not supporting or defending Osinbajo, infact I am also interested to know the outcome of the indictment after all Na our money and no be say if true he diverted the money, he go give me inside.

Insinuating about him being a thief is wrong without clear evidence. More like it is personal attack on Osinbajo.
Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by MalcoImX: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Who is Nathan Emmanuel? His commentary is mere opinion of his like Lai Muhammad , Onochie or Laolu. it carries no weight. The VP should go clear hisus name before the panel

So some of us like Nathan Emmanuel who consider the Committee's report political won't have our fears looked into, you mean?
Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by id911(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
but you believe Atiku stole even when EFCC still find no evidence to hunt him
you believe that Fayose stole
Infact you believe everyone in pdp stole even with some of them no evidence
but you didn't believe the short criminal pastor devil Osibanjo stole even with multiple evidence staring at you grin

you're just a bloody hypocrite
Tufiakwa

Don't mind those double-faced hypocrites

1 Like

Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
MalcoImX:
So some of us like Nathan Emmanuel who consider the Committee's report political won't have our fears looked into, you mean?
Go to court na
Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by MalcoImX: 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Go to court na
I would rather they raise this during their electioneering campaigns.
Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by id911(m): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
argon500:

I am not supporting or defending Osinbajo, infact I am also interested to know the outcome of the indictment after all Na our money and no be say if true he diverted the money, he go give me inside.

Insinuating about him being a thief is wrong without clear evidence. More like it is personal attack on Osinbajo.

But when someone insinuates that Atiku is a thief you will quickly jump and support the person... You guys are neither here nor there
Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by argon500: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
id911:

But when someone insinuates that Atiku is a thief you will quickly jump and support the person... You guys are neither here nor there

Stop generalising. Ain't don't give a damn about any politicians. Who Dem epp?

Like I said above, we no dey live on politics. Is that okay?
Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by CilicMarin: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Have you seen any thief that doesn't put up defence? Even Rev King appealed his conviction, Evans pleaded NOT Guilty, Ibori contested his conviction, Bill Clinton denied wrongdoing etc. His so called defence didn't address the substance and is diversionary BUT I am glad I have CONVINCED you that Osinbajo was indicted.

No where was he indicted. No where was his name mentioned. He only reacted to the falsehood being propagated by your party.
Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by id911(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
argon500:

Stop generalising. Ain't don't give a damn about any politicians. Who Dem epp?

Like I said above, we no dey live on politics. Is that okay?

If you don't give a damn about any politician as you claimed, I expect that you remain neutral across board when issues of similar resemblance occur irrespective of party affiliation
Re: The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo by argon500: 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
id911:

If you don't give a damn about any politician as you claimed, I expect that you remain neutral across board when issues of similar resemblance occur irrespective of party affiliation

You mean I shouldn't condemned even when its obvious like Gadujegate? That's the difference. I commend when necessary and also condemn when necessary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Will Be Defeated – Shiites Blow Hot / APC Rally In Lagos State (viewers Decretion Strongly Advised) / Miyetti Allah Threatened To Shutdown Meat Markets All Over Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.