Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? (3252 Views)

Reasons Why You May Not Hear God Speak To You. / Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God / If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story? by MuttleyLaff: 5:25am On Nov 20, 2018
budaatum:
Sorry muttley
Sorry, again, whats the honey's brand name and is it organic?
- I, years ago, consciously stopped using sugar.

budaatum would you know where I can get or buy unpasteurized sauerkraut from?
I tried making my own years ago, but it turned out a fiasco
I make my own home-made chilli oil and yogurt

budaatum:
buda's sole reason for existing is to gain understanding,
and not by waiting for it to drop down like manna from heaven.
Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance
The truth will always be the truth, even if no one believes it.

budaatum buy the truth, and sell it not;
also wisdom, and instruction and understanding.

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom:
and with all thy getting get understanding.

budaatum:
Now, perhaps you'd get out our way and let us who wish to go hear from the devil's mouth.
Some of us have to go to hell so there's enough space for you in heaven.
You would have knocked me down with a feather
if I hadnt known you have total freedom to be you, to be yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Evelyn Joshua's Ground Breaking Crusade In Kenya(pics) / Happy Rakhi Wallpaper 2014 | Happy Raksha Bandhan 2014 Wallpaper / Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.