Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? (1470 Views)

END TIME! Pastor, Wife Preaching Naked Stating That Adam And Eve Were Created N / CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by Tharaja(m): 7:29am On Mar 29, 2019
Good day Nairaland house. It has become so worrisome for me lately....At first, God created Adam from the dust as a white skinned man.....Then later came Eve as a light skinned woman too....

If they are our parents, how come we are darksikinned in this part of the universe....Where did black skin people of the world originated from?....Pls I want to know the mystery behind all this.. Thank you house..
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by sukerefakere(m): 7:40am On Mar 29, 2019
embarassed
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by GolDRoger: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2019
The more you try to think about it, the more confused you will get

my point??

My point is that God is mysterious and thinking you can understand all about him will throw you into more confusion
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 29, 2019
GolDRoger:

my point??

My point is that God is mysterious and thinking you can understand all about him will throw you into more confusion
I nearly lost my senses tryin to think,''wat if dia is no human bein, how will dis earth be? Wat if humans go extinct? Wat if dia was no God?'' i startd shiverin . As in, it wasn't funny
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 29, 2019
Can u explain how dark parents gives birth to albino?
I have a cousin whose parents are dark yet he is light skin
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2019
Same reason green chameleon in green box changes color to reflect the green environment while brown chameleon in brown box changes color to reflect the brown environment. It's called Adaptation.

Humans change color too to adapt to their environments.
The changing of color and all other human features are hard-coded in our dna by GOD
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2019
Nyerhovwo101:
Can u explain how dark parents gives birth to albino?
I have a cousin whose parents are dark yet he is light skin

Albinism is simply caused by mutation or mistakes in dark parents genes.

This mistake makes it impossible for the gene to produce the substance that makes us dark in complexion and protect from the sun
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by JeromeBlack: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2019
The truth is that Adam and Eve story is a lie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:25am On Mar 29, 2019
Tharaja:
Good day Nairaland house. It has become so worrisome for me lately....At first, God created Adam from the dust as a white skinned man.....Then later came Eve as a light skinned woman too....

If they are our parents, how come we are darksikinned in this part of the universe....Where did black skin people of the world originated from?....Pls I want to know the mystery behind all this.. Thank you house..

Nobody knows the original color of Adam and Eve, by the way
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:28am On Mar 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:
The truth is that Adam and Eve story is a lie.

NOT TO MANY CHRISTIANS THAT SEE THE BIBLE AS ABSOLUTE TRUTH OF GOD.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:31am On Mar 29, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Nobody knows the original color of Adam and Eve, by the way
SO WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT RACES AND COLOURS?
UNLESS ADAM AND EVE LOOKED LIKE RAINBOWS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

The reason is melanin 100%. Our CREATOR put the melanin in our bodies. It doesn't just appear spontaneously.

Melanin is analogous to dark ink...pour a little in a fish tank, the color of the water will change a little. Pure more, the color of water will become a bit dark. Pure all the ink and the water will become dark.
If the darkened fish tank is under the sun, the fish wouldn't be affected by the sun too much. The black ink acts as shade

The water represents the human body while melanin represents the ink.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:12am On Mar 29, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

The reason is melanin 100%. Our CREATOR put the melanin in our bodies. It doesn't just appear spontaneously.

Melanin is analogous to dark ink...pour a little in a fish tank, the color of the water will change a little. Pure more, the color of water will become a bit dark. Pure all the ink and the water will become dark.
If the darkened fish tank is under the sun, the fish wouldn't be affected by the sun too much. The black ink acts as shade

I GUESS THIS MEANINGLESS POST EXPLAINS DNA IN YOUR HEAD AS WELL.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by OpenYourEyes1: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I GUESS THIS MEANINGLESS POST EXPLAINS DNA IN YOUR HEAD AS WELL.

What about DNA? And what is meaningless about the post?
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by MJBOLT: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2019
another plot hole in christianity

Tharaja:

Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by MJBOLT: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2019
dont forget after adam and eve the world started from 8 white people

CAPSLOCKED:

Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by Tharaja(m): 9:52am On Mar 29, 2019
Keep on dropping your opinions and views.....I appreaciate it.....

Where are the Pastors in d house, Imams, the biologist in da house, the Professors, the Psycologist in d house, Uncle Lalasticlalala,....I need ya view on this topic. I appreciate you all Senior men and senior ladies in the forum.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
dont forget after adam and eve the world started from 8 white people

OH..
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
They prolly weren't the first humans because they never existed. The story is more of an allegory than fiction. In fact not just the story, but the Bible as a whole. One of mans greatest folly is interpreting the bible literally. In reality most of the stories in the Bible are as fictitious as reading a work of fiction. Manna falling from heaven, a sea parted in two, a talking donkey, a flying chariot and so on.. When you interprete this stories literally, its no different than believing a human on this earth can shoot lasers out their eyes.
No modern day pastor has been able to replicate the miracles in the Bible nor has God replicated the wonders he performed in the Bible in this modern time because such things never actually happened.

Life has existed on this on this planet for millions of years before any world religion surfaced. The first upright man walked on this earth million of years ago. They lived in caves and were uncivilized. Adam and Eve , according to the Bible grew their food and built tools. They knew too much for the first humans and exhibited traits of civilised people. And they existed just 6000 years ago according to Bible scholars. Modern humans have been living in Africa for at least 70000 years, not to mention other species of humans that lived thousands of years before in Africa and other continents

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by Uyi168: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
GolDRoger:

my point??

Yet u lots go about preaching about the same mysterious God..
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by OpenYourEyes1: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
iRyan:
They prolly weren't the first humans because they never existed. The story is more of an allegory than fiction. In fact not just the story, but the Bible as a whole. One of mans greatest folly is interpreting the bible literally. In reality most of the stories in the Bible are as fictitious as reading a work of fiction. Manna falling from heaven, a sea parted in two, a talking donkey, a flying chariot and so on.. When you interprete this stories literally, its no different than believing a human on this earth can shoot lasers out their eyes.
No modern day pastor has been able to replicate the miracles in the Bible nor has God replicated the wonders he performed in the Bible in this modern time because such things never actually happened.

Life has existed on this on this planet for millions of years before any world religion surfaced. The first upright man walked on this earth million of years ago. They lived in caves and were uncivilized. Adam and Eve , according to the Bible grew their food and built tools. They knew too much for the first humans and exhibited traits of civilised people. And they existed just 6000 years ago according to Bible scholars. Modern humans have been living in Africa for at least 70000 years, not to mention other species of humans that lived thousands of years before in Africa and other continents

Evolution is a pure myth my friend. No human species ever existed. You have been brainwashed beyond repair.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Evolution is a pure myth my friend. No human species ever existed. You have been brainwashed beyond repair.
Caucasians have some percentage of Neanderthal gene, African don't. Neanderthals were a different specie of man that lived in Europe thousands of years ago. Do some research.

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by OpenYourEyes1: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
iRyan:
Caucasians have some percentage of Neanderthal DNA, African don't. Neanderthals were a different specie of man that lived in Europe thousands of years ago. Do some research.

So called Neanderthal were 100% humans. You evolutionists must research things properly and stop decieving world. .

What do you mean by Caucasians have some percentage of Neanderthal DNA? . Do you know what dna means?
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

So called Neanderthal were 100% humans. You evolutionists must research things properly and stop decieving world. .

What do you mean by Caucasians have some percentage of Neanderthal DNA? . Do you know what dna means?
lol I meant gene. Corrected it. No they were not. A German Shepherd and a Labrador are not the same. I believe you took biology classes in school.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by Aaronsrod: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Adam and Eve were Oyinbo as we know from the Bible.

They were made in Gods image and He caused His light to shine upon them accordingly.

We, on the other hand, were created by our fallen Master Satan and reflect his darkness.

God has cursed Africa.

This is why we must forever seek forgiveness and deliverance.

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by TVSA: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Aaronsrod:
Adam and Eve were Oyinbo as we know from the Bible.

They were made in Gods image and He caused His light to shine upon them accordingly.

We, on the other hand, were created by our fallen Master Satan and reflect his darkness.

God has cursed Africa.

This is why we must forever seek forgiveness and deliverance.

Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by JeromeBlack: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

It is like you are smoking weed with pages of your bible.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Light Skinned, How Come We Are Black?? by Horiolah(m): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:

It is like you are smoking weed with pages of your bible.
That guy's highness is on another level.

(1) (Reply)

The Biblical Jesus Didn't Know How To Preach Properly / Let's Consider The Atheist Belief. / Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.