Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday (12885 Views)

Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by kidap: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2018
Comedian Bovi who currently in Dubai for One Africa Fest took to his Instagram page to celebrate his mother 61st posthumous birthday.

He took to his Instagram page to share a photo with her late mother with caption saying..

Happy posthumous 61st birthday to my mom. If not for her, I’d have amounted to nothing. I owe my everything good about me to her. She taught me to read. She taught me to love. She taught me to be kind. She taught me to be generous. She taught me to forgive. She taught me to pray.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/comedian-bovi-celebrates-mothers-posthumous-birthday/

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by ladyF(f): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2018
Awwwww... He should appreciate his dad too, it took both of them to birth him. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by Imortal001: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2018
ladyF:
Awwwww... He should appreciate his dad too, it took both of them to birth him. cheesy
No be lie!

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by SIMPLYkush: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
na only she die? nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by chocorex(m): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
R. I. p Mama bovi, strong woman.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by Hardewarlee(m): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
Mother’s love are the REAL love ... All this slay mama saying I love you na wash .

Your financial status will determine the amount of Love you get ...

To my Daddy , Your sperm made me !!! I love you so much ... Even thou you have once been in the association of Higher beaters lol .. I still love you .
Overall is May Your Gentle soul Rest In Peace amen.
Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by eleojo23: 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
ladyF:

The feminists are coming for you...cheesy
Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by NwaAmaikpe: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
shocked

This woman didn't train Bovi well.
He is too stingy.
Even to his family members.

So saying that she taught him how to be generous is a very big lie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by megamank(m): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
All this una post hummus birthday just de tire me....we never cebrate people we de alive birthday finish na dead people....abeg leave the dead people birthday alone....just do remembrance and live the birthday alone oooooooo....

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by GOFRONT(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
angry

Let sleeping dog lie
Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
chocorex:
R. I. p Mama bovi, strong woman.

Haba
Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by promisedeco(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
so if they say human beings should comout you too go follow comout.. mtcheww
Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by olajazz(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Christian or Muslim if you are reading this post Death will not visit u and your family this ember month and God will surprise you with unexpected miracles beyond expections very soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
Happy birthday to her and may her legacy live on
Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by Dronedude(m): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Really why did I just think of this question "How come Two best friends, Bovi and Basket mouth loose their mums towards the peak of their career and now they are the most successful comedians in the industry?"

Only God knows though.

RIP mama Bovi.
Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by Timtoby: 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
My brother mothers are very special. Nice one
Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by Ayobami7(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
Out of all meat i've tasted in this life, monkey is the sweetest then toad (big frog) then parrot then grass cutter then para then antelope then python then duck then bat then monitor lizard then gorilla. Then the sweetest soup i ever lick is duck soup
Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by gidjah(m): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hmmmm remembered loosing my momma to death like 27yrs ago too !!
Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by Codebrain504980: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Noted

Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by Abortions: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
SomEone WiLL SAY dAH 2 U SOMEDAY. AMEN
Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by RomeoEmpire(m): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
ladyF:
Ur head dey there.
Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by applebee: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
Dronedude:
Really why did I just think of this question "How come Two best friends, Bovi and Basket mouth loose their mums towards the peak of their career and now they are the most successful comedians in the industry?"

Only God knows though.

RIP mama Bovi.
Sharraaaap. You don't know the woman. If you knew her you will not talk like this. She was one the top female evangelist in the Anglican church in Delta and the best in isoko land. She wz always loving, always caring, mother to everyone, role model to every woman and above all filled with the holy ghost. Rip mummy.
Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by Jesuslvzme(m): 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Birthday for the dead anyway that's power of money
Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by darlenese(f): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
ladyF:

the mom is late... and it's her birthday.

not the father's day
Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by jeff1607(m): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
dads are underrated
Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by darlenese(f): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
theoptimist298:
Out of all meat i've tasted in this life, monkey is the sweetest then toad (big frog) then parrot then grass cutter then para then antelope then python then duck then bat then monitor lizard then gorilla. Then the sweetest soup i ever lick is duck

what about pussy pepper soup
Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by Dronedude(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
applebee:
Sharraaaap. You don't know the woman. If you knew her you will not talk like this. She was one the top female evangelist in the Anglican church in Delta and the best in isoko land. She wz always loving, always caring, mother to everyone, role model to every woman and above all filled with the holy ghost. Rip mummy.

U don't mean it.
Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
ladyF:

Chilled Viju milk for you...
Re: Bovi Celebrates Mother's 61st Posthumous Birthday by femi4: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
All these Posthumous birthdays are rubbish ......person wey don die don die. Celebrate the living and allow the dead RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Uche Jumbo? / Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) / Who Is Laila Ikeji? And What's Her Connection With Linda Ikeji?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.