Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Bride Reads Out Husband’s Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding - Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Reads Out Husband’s Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding - Photo (1008 Views)

Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) / ”It’s Enough” – Bride’s Mum Separates Couple Kissing At Wedding Ceremony (Video) / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

Bride Reads Out Husband’s Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding - Photo by iGISTMORE: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
A bride who stumbled got all the details of her partner’s affair alongside her husband’s cheating texts the night before she was due to marry him, decided to take drastic measures to humiliate her fiance.

Going with the pseudonym ‘Casey’, the distraught bride described how she “was hanging out in a glitzy hotel room” the night before the wedding when she says her “phone buzzed from across the room.”

According to her, she was taken completely off guard, she claims “the message was a series of screenshots from a number I didn’t recognise” followed by a text which read “I wouldn’t marry him. Will you?” Though she never wanted to believe at first, however she realised “the screenshots were of conversations between my husband-to-be and another woman.” She added that there weren’t simply one or two messages but “loads of them, including selfies of the pair.”

The texts ranged from:

“This weekend. You and I. It is on, hot stuff. Bring your A game.”

To:

“I miss you so much, I can’t stop thinking about f***king you… I’ve never had this kind of connection before.”

“Your body is f*cking incredible. And sh*t do you know how to use it. I wish my GF had half the skills you do.”

Casey disclosed that her friends demanded she call off the wedding but she couldn’t think straight, so she decided to sleep on it instead. When she woke, she claims she knew exactly what to do. She would go ahead with the wedding, but instead of reading her vows she would ‘out’ Alex as a cheater, reading the texts to their family and friends.

She further disclosed that she walked down the aisle, turned to the crowd as she reached the alter and said:

“There will be no wedding today. It seems Alex is not who I thought he was.”

As soon as the words left her mouth, she said a ripple of shock went through the church before Alex attempted to grab her hands. She resisted, taking out her phone and reading the messages out loud.

The bride claimed that the colour drained from the groom’s face before he walked out of the church, his best man following him.

GIST FROM GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/bride-reads-husbands-cheating-texts-instead-vow-wedding

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband’s Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding - Photo by iGISTMORE: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband’s Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding - Photo by Cceramicaltd: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hmmmm

C-ceramica is the solution for you if you are an architect, interior designer, want to renovate a building or a new building. We sell Bathroom/kitchen accessories. smiley
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband’s Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
Too much of teemundo, televista and zee world is not good for your health oo
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband’s Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding - Photo by greatme2good(f): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Why don't I believe this story
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband’s Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding - Photo by IamD18: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
So? What next after reading it?

Will it stop the man from picking another woman as a wife?

Abi we be women wey like wedding pass their parents.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!!

Nonesense and blowj0b

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband’s Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding - Photo by yellowfrank: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20th OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband’s Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding - Photo by AryEmber(f): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
It's good you got rid of him, never tolerate a cheat. Only now, you're back in market
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband’s Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
Tales by moonlight
Believe at ur own risk

Re: Bride Reads Out Husband’s Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Bride Reads Out Husband’s Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding - Photo by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wow! You are wise woman.

How Can One Stop Unnecessary Anger Issue / Ghanaian Photo Model, Fantse Woman Sells Her Pussy Photos Online-photos / Can You Tell Accurately, Someone's Character Offline Through Their Online Acts?