Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP (9589 Views)

Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons / Terrorists Eliminated As Military Bombard Camp Of ISWAP Leader, Fiya Yuram / BREAKING: Anambra Joint Task Force Burst Ogboji/aguluezechukwu Camp Of UGM (2) (3) (4)

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by lidesewoce: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Buy Or Rent Your Pagoda Tents

Contact Us Now..

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Astrosmart: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Atiku will lose middle belt votes.

The moment the SE Ohaneze threw their support behind Atiku and Obi, the middle belt threw its support behind Buhari and Osinbanjo.

Apparently they also are not comfortable with an Igbo VP for Atiku.

Whatever I am writing, mark them down.

Call me drunk or a psycho but I have declared it.

With his deep romance with the SE and bold romance with pushers for a divided Nigeria through Biafra in the peoples of Prof Nwabueze and peter Obi, Atiku has officially made himself an SE candidate and not a Nigerian Candidate.

He has been rejected.
yeso Buhari will win my edo state massively even though we hate him, Even though is Fulani brothers are destroying our land we'll support Buhari further.

Even though the killings in middle belt, buhari must win.

Even though most northern bigwigs are decamping and northern forum are divided, some supported Atiku but Buhari will win because Buhari is a God is north.

Buhari will win all south east massively because they love him even though buhari is killing them, hate them.

Buhari will win south south even though we love restructuring and atiku support it.

Sai buhari

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by lidesewoce: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
Buy Or Rent Your Pagoda Tents

Contact Us Now..vvvvv

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by gare(f): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Astrosmart:
The guy is right oo, I just called atiku and he confirmed.

Pdp supporters are secretly supporting buhari

Clap for yourself, i just notice too many mad people today on Nairaland, Seun Na you use bus carry them come drop here ?
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
gare:

You are very much delusional, yes i agree with you that there lost of surprises which includes PMB going back to daura despite the massive looting and propaganda.

Okay if you say so. Just make sure you don't break down in tears as the script I have written above begins to unfold right before your eyes.

Politics to those in power is like a movie script. When well played with all the resources one needs, you get the required result.

Already the anthem flowing through APGA is 4 is better than 8 or as they fondly say 4IBT8.

Atiku is known to be a backstabber and someone who does not keep his words especially since he was the sole force who betrayed Alex Ekwueme and ensured he didn't clinch the Presidential ticket in his time. This, along with the past history of PDP has shown that his comment of only running for a term is false so APGA are more comfortable with PMB who only has 4 years left.

The theory is that a reality of just 4 years remaining for PMB is better and more trustworthy than the imaginary promise from someone who cannot be trusted and who is unwilling to put pen to paper on any legal agreement ensuring he would only run for a term.

PMB has a realistic single 4 years while Atiku has an imaginary position.

Buhari cannot go for 3 terms so this gives credence to why APGA has fallen behind him to give the South East a better shot at the Presidency.

This is a simple political script. Its already written. And its being played out as we speak

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by gare(f): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Okay if you say so. Just make sure you don't break down in tears as the script I have written above begins to unfold right before your eyes.

Politics to those in power is like a movie script. When well played with all the resources one needs, you get the required result.

Already the anthem flowing through APGA is 4 is better than 8 or as they fondly say 4IBT8.

Atiku is known to be a backstabber and someone who does not keep his words especially since he was the sole force who betrayed Alex Ekwueme and ensured he didn't clinch the Presidential ticket in his time. This, along with the past history of PDP has shown that his comment of only running for a term is false so APGA are more comfortable with PMB who only has 4 years left.

The theory is that a reality of just 4 years remaining for PMB is better and more trustworthy than the imaginary promise from someone who cannot be trusted and who is unwilling to put pen to paper on any legal agreement ensuring he would only run for a term.

PMB has a realistic single 4 years while Atiku has an imaginary position.

Buhari cannot go for 3 terms so this gives credence to why APGA has fallen behind him to give the South East a better shot at the Presidency.

This is a simple political script. Its already written. And its being played out as we speak

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
gare:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Remember that the last elections in Anambra, PDP came a distant third behind APGA and APC.

This will not change for PDP.

Write it down
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by gare(f): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Remember that the last elections in Anambra, PDP came a distant third behind APGA and APC.

This will not change for PDP.

Write it down

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Donelli: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Not necessary
I'm actually interested in the news that's why I asked, but if you decline no bigs
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Donelli:

I'm actually interested in the news that's why I asked, but if you decline no bigs

Not every detail is for public consumption. The ones for public consumption are the ones I have released
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by gurunlocker: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
I was just informed of this now.

APC will win Anambra, Cross river, Enugu presidential elections. IMO will be 50/50, Ebonyi will also be 50/50.

This has already been settled between the FG and the state governors of these states.

APGA will work for the presidency at the Presidential elections.

Hope Uzodimma will win Imo Governorship.

PDP is in trouble.

All you zombified PDP monions here should Mark this post down and see if it would not happen as I have said.

I thought they only ban your main account "Butterflyle0", I didn't know they ban your brain as well grin grin

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
gurunlocker:

I thought they only ban your main account "Butterflyle0", I didn't know they ban your brain as well grin grin

Please I have said time without number that I am not butter anybody.
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by gmercy713: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
What I don't understand is that why will Obiano and other APGA elites abandon their Presidential candidates in other to work for a sister party candidate. isn't that quite unreasonable and undemocratic? The Rtd Maj. Gen. Gbor is their candidate.

Although we all know he can't win but at least his paery members won't leave him to fight for his aspirations.
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by bizzibodi18: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
gare:

You are very much delusional, yes i agree with you that there lost of surprises which includes PMB going back to daura despite the massive looting and propaganda.

Please save us all these looting gists with correct facts and figures!!!!
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by SarcasticGenius(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
OP, having dealt with many cases of diminished capacity and mental retardation, I can recommend the services of a good shrink to you. Just drop me a message on my inbox and I'll set up an appointment for you.

Officialpdpnig:

APC will win Anambra, Cross river, Enugu presidential elections. IMO will be 50/50, Ebonyi will also be 50/50.

This has already been settled between the FG and the state governors of these states.

PDP is in trouble.

All you zombified PDP monions here should Mark this post down and see if it would not happen as I have said.
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
Former Senate President Ken Nnamani and former governor Jim Nwobodo and many notable Political figures in Enugu have joined APC.

Watch these people and where they Align. That will show you where some major things will happen

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
gmercy713:
What I don't understand is that why will Obiano and other APGA elites abandon their Presidential candidates in other to work for a sister party candidate. isn't that quite unreasonable and undemocratic? The Rtd Maj. Gen. Gbor is their candidate.

Although we all know he can't win but at least his paery members won't leave him to fight for his aspirations.

Gbor is a distraction. A political strategy. APGA will go nowhere with him as a presidential candidate. He is just a figure head to achieve this script.

4IBT8 Is much bigger than Gbor
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
OP, having dealt with many cases of diminished capacity and mental retardation, I can recommend the services of a good shrink to you. Just drop me a message on my inbox and I'll set up an appointment for you.

I am clearly sharper than you in all mental raminifications. Get such an appointment for yourself
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by BeautifulMind2: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

This is old news. Ita giwa left APC back to PDP about a month ago. This is just the official Announcement.

Maybe its trending to you but its old news
Stop fooling yourself check todays news

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by gare(f): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
bizzibodi18:

Please save us all these looting gists with correct facts and figures!!!!

Now you are looking for facts and figures, but when it is against PDP you do not need facts and figures, check google you will see the facts there, dont be a lazy youth

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by gmercy713: 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Gbor is a distraction. A political strategy. APGA will go nowhere with him as a presidential candidate. He is just a figure head to achieve this script.

4IBT8 Is much bigger than Gbor

OK. The end of the game is less than 90 days ahead.

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
Former Enugu Governor Sullivan Chime has also joined APC.

These are those who are working behind the scenes being conversant with the government structures as people who have been there before
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Please I have already said this is old news. Her defection occurred about a month ago. This is just an official announcement.

Stay up to date please
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

She defected back to PDP since October 25th

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by smartleo(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

PDP is in trouble.

what is this one saying sef
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
smartleo:

what is this one saying sef

A film trick

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by bizzibodi18: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Former Senate President Ken Nnamani and former governor Jim Nwobodo and many notable Political figures in Enugu have joined APC.

Watch these people and where they Align. That will show you where some major things will happen
Defection stories linger in the air, Nigerians generally are bad on envisaging, else our present predicaments wouldn't be blamed on the present administration.
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by bizzibodi18: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

The Anambra I dey or another Anambra Buhari is very unpopular in the east, stop giving yourselves false hope, I also noticed you included Cross River, checkout trending news now in Cross River grin
http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/16/defection-tsunami-hits-cross-river-apc-ita-giwa-bot-member-ex-envoy-others-join-pdp/
Stale
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by BeautifulMind2: 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

She defected back to PDP since October 25th
APC BOT member, Ita Giwa, ex envoy and 5000 supporters decamped to PDP today, they were received by PDP Chairman and Cross River governor grin grin
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
bizzibodi18:

Defection stories linger in the air, Nigerians generally are bad on envisaging, else our present predicaments wouldn't be blamed on the present administration.

That's the point. If one is a good political observer you can read certain signs. If not 100% at least 70% and know that structures that used to be have been shifted and realigned elsewhere .

The PDP we used to know is no more and right now APC is like a Behemoth very difficult to dislodge.

It happened faster than PDP envisaged and caught many unawares.

Why is it now that some of the once silent PDP supporters have begun finding their voices?
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

APC BOT member, Ita Giwa, ex envoy and 5000 supporters decamped to PDP today, they were received by PDP Chairman and Cross River governor grin grin

I can see you cannot read
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
When one of the propaganda arms of PDP begins to speak for APC and display its achievements then know that the achievements of this present administration is drowning PDP seriously.

View the attached from AIT

Cross-river North: Jarigbe Agom Affirmed As. PDP Candidate By Court / Gbajabiamila Celebrates Randle General Hospital’s First Babies Of Y2024 / Goodbye Okonjo Iweala...

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59