Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP (9591 Views)

Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons / Terrorists Eliminated As Military Bombard Camp Of ISWAP Leader, Fiya Yuram / BREAKING: Anambra Joint Task Force Burst Ogboji/aguluezechukwu Camp Of UGM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2018
gare:

You can call me whatever name you choose, but still doesn't change the fact that PMB is a colossal failure, I can see the plan he has that will make us Dubai with his fight against corruption while all his appointees are massively looting.

The only thing I can say to you guys is that you are hypocrites, this same Atiku was with your PMB, you guys never as much as called him the name you are calling him now , you never mentioned that he was a demon, you never mentioned him and OBj destroyed Nigeria, today they're demons and wicked, from you the followers to the leader you all lack integrity and should hide your faces in shame.

I just joined PMB as a supporter so I have no business with whatever transpired between them when Atiku was with APC.

However was he given any political appointment while he was with APC?

This should show you how they saw him to be. He immediately joined PDP and became a presidential flag bearer as the highest buyer of the position.

This shows PDP is mother effing evil
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by bantudra: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2018
south east is extremly divided....

their are igbos that hate nigeria with a passion....i dont think those types would even vote sef....
vote for what exactly....??....to still stay in nigeria with atiku as president....??....

many igbos in the south east will not vote atall.....
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 6:57am On Nov 17, 2018
bantudra:
south east is extremly divided....

their are igbos that hate nigeria with a passion....i dont think those types would even vote sef....
vote for what exactly....??....to still stay in nigeria with atiku as president....??....

many igbos in the south east will not vote atall.....

Yes many will not vote as directed by the director of Ipob.

Then there is APGA who is now officially working for PMBs reelection.

PDP will not win in APGA controlled states and States where APGA has a lot of membership and since he is hoping for massive support from SE then he has already failed because APGA sees Peter Obi as a traitor with his divisive style of politics.

So let's say these are bad times for Atiku and OBi because they have enemies within who will ensure they fail.
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by bantudra: 7:04am On Nov 17, 2018
south south......:

south southerners dont like confusion.....we could say delta igbos will be the same like south easterner.....dont care....!!....
many delta igbos would not vote too....

none igboid south southerners....:
well,types have more sympathy towards....yorubas.....believe it or not.....we feel that yorubas are more trustworty than igbos....

igbos can lie to themselves as they like,it will change nothing....

south west....:
its even ridiculous to even analyze them wheather the would even vote atiku sef.....

north....:
chai.....its like saying the sun would not shine tommorow....

well....the rest...i dont know much about the rest regions but it looks very bad for fee dee fee...... undecided undecided
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by bantudra: 7:07am On Nov 17, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Yes many will not vote as directed by the director of Ipob.

Then there is APGA who is now officially working for PMBs reelection.

PDP will not win in APGA controlled states and States where APGA has a lot of membership and since he is hoping for massive support from SE then he has already failed because APGA sees Peter Obi as a traitor with his divisive style of politics.

So let's say these are bad times for Atiku and OBi because they have enemies within who will ensure they fail.

they are extremly divided.....and now that cownunu popped up again talkin day and night....then,good night....
i even have a feeling that ipob is even workin for apc sef...very strange coincidencies happening right now.... undecided undecided
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by gare(f): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

I just joined PMB as a supporter so I have no business with whatever transpired between them when Atiku was with APC.

However was he given any political appointment while he was with APC?

This should show you how they saw him to be. He immediately joined PDP and became a presidential flag bearer as the highest buyer of the position.

This shows PDP is mother effing evil

Please just get something to do, maybe your laundry today is Saturday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 7:26am On Nov 17, 2018
bantudra:

they are extremly divided.....and now that cownunu popped up again talkin day and night....then,good night....
i even have a feeling that ipob is even workin for apc sef...very strange coincidencies happening right now.... undecided undecided

I dey tell you. So many surprising coincidences but one surprise that will not repeat will be the defeat of an incumbent as it happened with Jonathan in 2015.

Buhari will not be defeated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by bizzibodi18: 8:54am On Nov 17, 2018
gare:

I don't expect you guys to come and start taking sides with PMB and his failed administration, yes there is no doubt that PDP ought to have done more than it did and yes there was a lot of corruption cases here and there, but you can not compare it to a government that promised to change the way things were done in the past, a change from the PDP ways of doing things, but instead it is doing same and Even worse than PDP, do you really want me to highlight all corruption cases in this present government of top ranking government officials in just 3 years and you want them to continue it's either you are benefitting one way or the other, because if you are not then you should be asking for a change.

We the younger generation should not si and allow these men toy with our future, these issues are more then just PDP and APC, APC or PMB had failed it's glaring for all to see, you can not be using PDP failed administration has a yardstick for your success, that's is why they have not done anything but complete only project that PDP started and almost completed which they have paid for, so you will ask yourself all the budget was for what.

My friend I have to go work Nigeria matter tire me

People like you support the "trial" of Atiku who spent twelve years roaming around the corridors of power only to acquire ill wealth and privileges of public office, yet you can't stand Buhari's failure of four years and receiving 50% his allowances, then you must be a joker! Mind you, I do acknowledge the failures of this present administration but I do it differently from you, I don't blame Buhari, instead I blame the cause of such failures which obviously isn't Buhari, and for you not to realise this, then its glare you're either an incorrigibly corrupt individual who benefitted largely from the status quo or you just need to be schooled all over again.... Since you have failed to realise that an incumbent of sixteen years would definitely affect the society more and enjoy more influence over the different government institutions (which are funnily of their own making) than the one of just four years, therefore it suffices to say that it suffices to say that the lapses and failures of these government institutions could be blamed to a large extent on:
1.) The traditional workings of these institutions since inception in '99 or as applicable.
2.) The loyalty of the heads of such institutions, including its working structures and stakeholders.
3.) The extent of influence over these institutions by either those who were in power for four years, or the ones who were there for sixteen years.
4.) And lastly, the Nigerian factor; How much can be thrown around to achieve or not to achieve government policies....
Its as simple as A,B,C..... analysing politics but its dirty, confusing and life-threatening nature in Nigeria has given a different dimension to it.

2 Likes

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by bizzibodi18: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

That's the point. If one is a good political observer you can read certain signs. If not 100% at least 70% and know that structures that used to be have been shifted and realigned elsewhere .

The PDP we used to know is no more and right now APC is like a Behemoth very difficult to dislodge.

It happened faster than PDP envisaged and caught many unawares.

Why is it now that some of the once silent PDP supporters have begun finding their voices?

Yes man, PDP could be a dangerous camp especially when it comes to taking sides, reason why it has always recorded last minute defectors, who along with defecting might also need to find themselves maximum security or face the wrath of these party's bosses.
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Modarun(m): 9:57am On Nov 17, 2018
They will seat in one brown roofed hole in Oshogbo and be posting rubbish. Lol. before you quote me just know am right now in Kaduna, and word on the street is Atiku is a sure game.
These Afonjas self, Bros Its true Buhari is loved in the North, but one thing yall Yorubas pushing these make believe nonsense dont get is when it comes to the North they dnt have much capacity to hold back under great sufferation. They will tell you sai Buhari, but if youvare capable of disguisin your looks to look and sound like them, they will open up to you. To put simply one Kano man asked me, what can I point to that Buhari done for poor northern masses? What can 10k solve in this BUHARIA regime? they are angry cos even under Jonathan when they were not in power, they were fairing better than now that Buhari is in power.
Pls go and mark it too that a Niger delta dude born and raised and still based up North told you that Buhari is a goner. Listed below are but a few of the many sins that sealed Buharis fate.
1. Buhari has not empowered anyone but his immediate Katsina/Bornu relatives and the Tinubu Lagos clique. The Elite up North are not happy woth him and woumd work against him secretly.
2. Only Katsina people even at that his immediate associates, friends and family that are enjoying this govt. The rest of the entire North that supported his candidature and subsequent truimph at the polls has been unfortunately sidelined.
3. There is a growing sentiment that not a single infrastruture can be seen on ground in the North by this govt, not even a 3lane road, the only place something seems to be happening is in the South West, Fashola has succcessfully hijacked, monopolize and annexed to his region all the worthy infrastructural projects to his region.
4. The most influential monarchs upnorth, Emirs, from Sokoto, Kaduna, Kano, to those in the North central and so on are favourably disposed to the Atiku presidency.
5. Buhari stands alone, what most zombies faiked to learn is that if the cabals lead by OBJ supported GEJ, Jonathan would have rigged glaringly and nothing would have happened. They would just burn tyres and protest, but will die down after a few weeks. Buhari contested elections 3 times and lost, the cabals that decides who gets what called him after he gave up hope on ever becoming president and installled him on that seat, now everyone of them have left him. and they are behind Atiku.
6. Atiku is not Ijaw, He is not Auchi, Not Ogbomosho, Or unlike Buhari a Niger migrants son, but an Adamawa Fulani. So the sentiments of 2015 wont work in the upcoming election.
7. Atiku has and still have strong ties with Katsina, and thevYar adua family.
8. Unlike Buhari, Atiku is generous and forgiving, he forgave the likes of El rufai twice, Nuhu Ribadu used by then Pres. OBJ to scuttle his ambition, they all knw if he became president Atiku wont witch hunt those who are fighting him to day.
As for Buhari winningthe South East, lemmi just say this, If GEJ still lost the elections despite endorsements from South west monarchs and elites, why then would anyone believe such can not happen to Buhari? cnt you guys see the repeat of the trends in 2015? If i was Buhari I will not even trust and Akpabio witb anything. Una eyes go clear!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Bimpe29: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2018
StillX10:
OP is high on some unknown thing
Like seriously.

1 Like

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by LZAA: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Incidentally I am igbo
U are not igbo
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
LZAA:

U are not igbo

I encourage you to say the most difficult Igbo you know and let me answer you same in Igbo or translate
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by LZAA: 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

I encourage you to say the most difficult Igbo you know and let me answer you same in Igbo or translate
Rapu d bs u dy yarn u are not igbo
No igbo man backs buhari
Even rochas una main lightning rod don abandon am
Just do ya BMC job well and dont cast yasef
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
LZAA:

Rapu d bs u dy yarn u are not igbo
No igbo man backs buhari
Even rochas una main lightning rod don abandon am
Just do ya BMC job well and dont cast yasef

Odika ishi mmebi n'eme gi. Ino nime obi ndi ebeanyi n'ile?

Ndi neso Buhari kariri akari n'ala Igbo. Hapu cha na anyi anaghi eme ngpotu.

Onye bu BMC?

As you can see, you are clearly not well by assuming I am not Igbo.
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by LZAA: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Odika ishi mmebi n'eme gi. Ino nime obi ndi ebeanyi n'ile?

Ndi neso Buhari kariri akari n'ala Igbo. Hapu cha na anyi anaghi eme ngpotu.

Onye bu BMC?

As you can see, you are clearly not well by assuming I am not Igbo.
Boy rapu ifa
U na afonja
Una full hia dy impersonate ndigbo
Shoo i call "heemotep"for you? grin
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
LZAA:

Boy rapu ifa
U na afonja
Una full hia dy impersonate ndigbo
Shoo i call "heemotep"for you? grin

Keep on fooling yourself by trying to claim I am Yoruba.

You say Rapu ifa and I say Hapu ihe a. Use that to figure out where I am from
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by LZAA: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Keep on fooling yourself by trying to claim I am Yoruba.

You say Rapu ifa and I say Hapu ihe a. Use that to figure out where I am from
Lol
Even as an afonja u must have heard the term "dialect"
U do realise each tribe has dialect right
No buh go on oh u na igbo grin
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
LZAA:

Lol

If I didn't know about dialect why am I telling you that you say Rapu Ifa while my own dialect says Hapu Ihe a?

This should let you know the side of the Igbo divide I am from.
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by emmanuelzi(m): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Oluwalewis, stillx10, zombiepunisher, Pureme01, emmanuelzi, Timatayo1, gmercy713 what I said has started happening.

I warned you not to cry when it begins to play out exactly as I said.

hey man what the heck of a party is called upp.
Well by the way even up party can't vote their party.
upp I know not
chekwas I know not.
how many eligible voters ever heard of upp.

1 Like

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Great2017: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
ButterflyLeo has turned to a "native" doctor because his fake news has been busted over and over. This is really serious o
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by StillX10(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
emmanuelzi:

hey man what the heck of a party is called upp. Well by the way even up party can't vote their party. upp I know not chekwas I know not. how many eligible voters ever heard of upp.
Simple
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by StillX10(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
PureMe01:
which what u said has started happening?
Help me ask am oo
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by bizzibodi18: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
LZAA:

Lol
If this guy is truly Igbo, simply shows how divided that region could become come 2019.
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2018
bizzibodi18:

If this guy is truly Igbo, simply shows how divided that region could become come 2019.

I am confirmed Igbo and my vote is going to Buhari and so are the votes of many Igbo people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

*INEC Chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu Has Finally Stepped Down* / Petrocam Asks Court To Liquidate BRT Operator Over Alleged N63.4m Debt / Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.