Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP (9587 Views)

Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons / Terrorists Eliminated As Military Bombard Camp Of ISWAP Leader, Fiya Yuram / BREAKING: Anambra Joint Task Force Burst Ogboji/aguluezechukwu Camp Of UGM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Even the propaganda arms of the PDP can no longer hide the truth. If they hide it, they go redundant
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by oluwalewis(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
I was just informed of this now.

APC will win Anambra, Cross river, Enugu presidential elections. IMO will be 50/50, Ebonyi will also be 50/50.

This has already been settled between the FG and the state governors of these states.

APGA will work for the presidency at the Presidential elections.

Hope Uzodimma will win Imo Governorship.

PDP is in trouble.

On a serious note, what's the rationale behind your post. Even Lai the king of lies woudn't think of something this dumb and stupid

All you zombified PDP monions here should Mark this post down and see if it would not happen as I have said.
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
[quote author=oluwalewis post=73027916][/quote]

You will soon know who is stupid and dumb
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by ikennamadu1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Atiku will lose middle belt votes.

The moment the SE Ohaneze threw their support behind Atiku and Obi, the middle belt threw its support behind Buhari and Osinbanjo.

Apparently they also are not comfortable with an Igbo VP for Atiku.

Whatever I am writing, mark them down.

Call me drunk or a psycho but I have declared it.

With his deep romance with the SE and bold romance with pushers for a divided Nigeria through Biafra in the peoples of Prof Nwabueze and peter Obi, Atiku has officially made himself an SE candidate and not a Nigerian Candidate.

He has been rejected.

ur brain dey pain u..

1 Like

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
UPP party just adopted Buhari as its Presidential candidate .

Cc gare

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
South easterners are seeing reason to Align with a buhari who has a 4 year term reality than with an Atiku who has an imaginary 4 year term promise
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Everything is falling in place
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by nwanyionitsha: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
I was just informed of this now.

APC will win Anambra, Cross river, Enugu presidential elections. IMO will be 50/50, Ebonyi will also be 50/50.

This has already been settled between the FG and the state governors of these states.

APGA will work for the presidency at the Presidential elections.

Hope Uzodimma will win Imo Governorship.

PDP is in trouble.

All you zombified PDP monions here should Mark this post down and see if it would not happen as I have said.
Are you from the east or are you and your apc planning to run elections in the east?
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by nwanyionitsha: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
UPP party just adopted Buhari as its Presidential candidate .
And what authority does chewas command? SMH.
Never 'heard' of him before
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by nwanyionitsha: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

If you say so. All I am saying is that you mark this post down. I have said my piece.

Willie Obiano has vowed to deliver Anambrs to APC. He has sent his PA, Chinedu Obidigwe and other top chiefs to assure Buhari of this victory in exchange for a free and fair governorship election in Anambra under the backing of the FG.

I will not say more than this. If you like call me a psycho. It will not change what I have said.
Nobody is marking anything. Everyman has one vote, and we will vote right. Buhari is not on our page.
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by nwanyionitsha: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Atiku will lose middle belt votes.

The moment the SE Ohaneze threw their support behind Atiku and Obi, the middle belt threw its support behind Buhari and Osinbanjo.

Apparently they also are not comfortable with an Igbo VP for Atiku.

Whatever I am writing, mark them down.

Call me drunk or a psycho but I have declared it.

With his deep romance with the SE and bold romance with pushers for a divided Nigeria through Biafra in the peoples of Prof Nwabueze and peter Obi, Atiku has officially made himself an SE candidate and not a Nigerian Candidate.

He has been rejected.
Are you from the MB?
Stop your propaganda. It changes nothing.
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by nwanyionitsha: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

I am just speaking my church mind. These PDP supporters seem clearly in the dark of what is going on Behind the scenes. All they are doing is shout Atikulate with zero political dept or knowledge
Why are you worried for Pdp supporters r?
One person must win elections. Stop your propaganda.
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by nwanyionitsha: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
buhariguy:
is not a joke,
Thief atiku cannot win one state,
Buhari wil stil win Benue with 50% and 1 vote
Ok,we agree. Can we now wait for the elections?
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by nwanyionitsha: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

This is why you need to get off what you read online and know what's going on out there.

You think its only Yoruba's that reject Obi?

Okay if you say so. I have said what I have said. A word is enough for the wise
Thank you for your advice. Please, can you now face front? But note,we can never stop Atikulating Obidiently.
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by nwanyionitsha: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Incidentally I am igbo
Not impossible. There are a few igbos in apcapc.
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
nwanyionitsha:

For you to say you have never heard of chief chekwas Okorie shows you are still a child. And for you to ask what authority he commands shows you know absolutely nothing.

Chekwas Okorie has headed so many movements, namely: Nzuko Abia na Imo, he was President General , founder and national leader of Igboezue Cultural Association, he is Member of the Elders Council and Ime Obi of Ohanaeze Ndigbo he was Member, Governing Council of Abia State University 1992 – 1996, he was Member, Board of Trustees Centre for Igbo Studies, Abia State University 1997 - 2000.

Chief Chekwas Okorie has been recognized and honoured with several awards from several
communities, organizations, religious bodies, institutions and associations, too numerous to be
listed here. However, he cherishes his traditional title of Oje-Ozi Ndigbo (Messenger of Igbos people) and Olu Ndi Igbo titles.

In politics he has been a prominent and vocal member of all the political parties and associations he has belonged to.

Let me show you who he is and how much of an enigma he also is.

He was Secretary, National Finance Committee, United Nigeria Congress Party (UNCP)

Chief Returning Officer, First ever National Convention of the UNCP

Founder and Secretary General, Peoples Democratic Congress (PDC) 1996 and 1998

Member, National Caucus of All Peoples Party (APP), which later became the ANPP and now part of the APC

Member, Peoples Democratic Party

National Initiative, Candidate for the Office of National Secretary PDP - November 1999 National convention.

In 2002, Chief Chekwas Okorie founded the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA). This
singular achievement placed him as the first Igbo person to become the Founder and National Chairman of a registered national political party in Nigeria.

He led APGA to a phenomenal feat in the much manipulated 2003 general election. APGA became one of the three biggest parties in Nigeria out of 30 at the time. The party was widely reckoned with as the foremost opposition party in Nigeria.

In December 2004, APGA was hit by a debilitating internal crisis. The crisis defied all conceivable solutions resulting in APGA derailing from the path of the vision of the founding fathers. Eight years after, in 2012, Chief Chekwas Okorie threw in the towel and promised his associates that a new political platform would be registered to resume pursuing the realization of the vision that prompted him to found APGA.

On the 2nd of October, 2012 the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) registered the United Progressive Party (UPP) founded by Chief Chekwas Okorie with the collaboration of his political associates.

By this singular feat, Chief Okorie became the only surviving one of four eminent Nigerians who founded two political parties in their life time. The other three were Chief Obafemi Awolowo who founded Action Group (AG) and Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN), Mallam Aminu Kano founded Northern Elements Progressive Union (NEPU) and Peoples Redemption Party (PRP), and Alhaji Waziri Ibrahim founded Nigeria Peoples Party (NPP) and Great Nigeria Peoples Party.

Cc gare

1 Like

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Thank you for your advice. Please, can you now face front? But note,we can never stop Atikulating Obidiently.

You really need to shut up because you clearly know nothing
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Idecievedyou(m): 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
fake
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
nwanyionitsha:

Now that you know that chief chekwas Okorie was the one who founded almighty APGA you can now shut up.

This confirms my earlier post that APGA will work for APC come 2019 as that agreement and this adoption of buhari by UPP headed by the same Chief Chekwas Okorie has been sealed.

I repeat, politics is like a movie script. Play it well with the right resources and you will get the desired result.

Buhari will remain in power till 2023.

Cc gare
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
For those who were asking me about the fate of Gbor of APGA earlier, you now have your answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oluwalewis, stillx10, zombiepunisher, Pureme01, emmanuelzi, Timatayo1, gmercy713 what I said has started happening.

I warned you not to cry when it begins to play out exactly as I said.
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by gmercy713: 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Oluwalewis, stillx10, zombiepunisher, Pureme01, emmanuelzi, Timatayo1, gmercy713 what I said has started happening.

Lol it seems you don't know how I roll. I only stated the obvious and I am not still believing that UPP is a faction of APGA.
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
gmercy713:

Lol it seems you don't know how I roll. I only stated the obvious and I am not still believing that UPP is a faction of APGA.

BTW I am not a PDP or APC member. I am here to comment on issues based on facts and data provided.

Chief chekwas Okorie was the sole founder of APGA before he went to also form UPP.

He is a high stake holder in Ohaneze Ndigbo as a member of the elders council.

APGA and UPP are now = APC for the presidential polls

1 Like

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by gmercy713: 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Chief chekwas Okorie was the sole founder of APGA before he went to also form UPP.

He is a high stake holder in Ohaneze Ndigbo as a member of the elders council.

APGA and UPP is now = APC for the presidential pos

You went to check his bio. The man just created a third force party in south and didn't know it would be big in the future.

Some of those APGA guys will work with him tho.

Till February sha.
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by PureMe01: 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

which what u said has started happening?
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
PureMe01:
which what u said has started happening?

Read my first post on this thread then come back to this page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by nwanyionitsha: 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Now that you know that chief chekwas Okorie was the one who founded almighty APGA you can now shut up.

This confirms my earlier post that APGA will work for APC come 2019 as that agreement and this adoption of buhari by UPP headed by the same Chief Chekwas Okorie has been sealed.

I repeat, politics is like a movie script. Play it well with the right resources and you will get the desired result.

Buhari will remain in power till 2023.

Cc gare
chekwas doesn't determine anything. He has only one vote.
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by PureMe01: 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Read my first post on this thread then come back to this page
baba i dey sleep.stay awake & work for ur 30k.i understand
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by bizzibodi18: 3:35am On Nov 17, 2018
gare:

Now you are looking for facts and figures, but when it is against PDP you do not need facts and figures, check google you will see the facts there, dont be a lazy youth
What? You mean there weren't facts and figures in the Eteh wardrobe allowance scandal, or Stellah Oduah's bulletproof vehicles, how about FORTUNATO of Italy in the Malibu scandal? Mind you, the foreign currency earned on fuel deals are actually brought in by humans who keep records, they know how much crude oil exported by Nigeria, they paid and know exactly how much you make. Its reasons why the international community went against Jonathan! If any at all, trust me the same international community would have nailed Buhari, less you forget, Buhari's adversaries like Atiku and Obasanjo have got more international relevance than Buhari, nailing him internationally should be one of their simplest assignments.

1 Like

Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by gare(f): 3:50am On Nov 17, 2018
bizzibodi18:

What? You mean there weren't facts and figures in the Eteh wardrobe allowance scandal, or Stellah Oduah's bulletproof vehicles, how about FORTUNATO of Italy in the Malibu scandal? Mind you, the foreign currency earned on fuel deals are actually brought in by humans who keep records, they know how much crude oil exported by Nigeria, they paid and know exactly how much you make. Its reasons why the international community went against Jonathan! If any at all, trust me the same international community would have nailed Buhari, less you forget, Buhari's adversaries like Atiku and Obasanjo have got more international relevance than Buhari, nailing him internationally should be one of their simplest assignments.

I don't expect you guys to come and start taking sides with PMB and his failed administration, yes there is no doubt that PDP ought to have done more than it did and yes there was a lot of corruption cases here and there, but you can not compare it to a government that promised to change the way things were done in the past, a change from the PDP ways of doing things, but instead it is doing same and Even worse than PDP, do you really want me to highlight all corruption cases in this present government of top ranking government officials in just 3 years and you want them to continue it's either you are benefitting one way or the other, because if you are not then you should be asking for a change.

We the younger generation should not si and allow these men toy with our future, these issues are more then just PDP and APC, APC or PMB had failed it's glaring for all to see, you can not be using PDP failed administration has a yardstick for your success, that's is why they have not done anything but complete only project that PDP started and almost completed which they have paid for, so you will ask yourself all the budget was for what.

My friend I have to go work Nigeria matter tire me
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by Officialpdpnig: 6:32am On Nov 17, 2018
gare:

I don't expect you guys to come and start taking sides with PMB and his failed administration, yes there is no doubt that PDP ought to have done more than it did and yes there was a lot of corruption cases here and there, but you can not compare it to a government that promised to change the way things were done in the past, a change from the PDP ways of doing things, but instead it is doing same and Even worse than PDP, do you really want me to highlight all corruption cases in this present government of top ranking government officials in just 3 years and you want them to continue it's either you are benefitting one way or the other, because if you are not then you should be asking for a change.

We the younger generation should not si and allow these men toy with our future, these issues are more then just PDP and APC, APC or PMB had failed it's glaring for all to see, you can not be using PDP failed administration has a yardstick for your success, that's is why they have not done anything but complete only project that PDP started and almost completed which they have paid for, so you will ask yourself all the budget was for what.

My friend I have to go work Nigeria matter tire me

No wonder. You are clearly an indomie generation which is why you know nothing about how Obasanjo and Atiku wrecked this country and set us up for this place where we are today.

Good thing you said PMB is completing the abandoned projects of previous PDP governments.

This shows they are better than previous PDP governments.

If PDP had completed projects instead of looting monies by now Nigeria would have been close to Dubai standard but the only project PDP was fond of completing is looting.

This was why Atiku was bold to dubiously sell off over 60 of Nigeria's assets without revitalizing any. Including all the textile mills Buhari established as military head of state. Efficiently ensuring Nigeria had no textile mills running again.

He rendered millions jobless by liquidating over 60 of our nations assets and its this same PMB that is paying off all those workers liquidated over 10 years later.

Atiku is wicked and demonic.

God punish him and all who say they support him. Isee isee isee
Re: This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP by gare(f): 6:46am On Nov 17, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

No wonder. You are clearly an indomie generation which is why you know nothing about how Obasanjo and Atiku wrecked this country and set us up for this place where we are today.

Good thing you said PMB is completing the abandoned projects of previous PDP governments.

This shows they are better than previous PDP governments.

If PDP had completed projects instead of looting monies by now Nigeria would have been close to Dubai standard but the only project PDP was fond of completing is looting.

This was why Atiku was bold to dubiously sell off over 60 of Nigeria's assets without revitalizing any. Including all the textile mills Buhari established as military head of state. Efficiently ensuring Nigeria had no textile mills running again.

He rendered millions jobless by liquidating over 60 of our nations assets and its this same PMB that is paying off all those workers liquidated over 10 years later.

Atiku is wicked and demonic.

God punish him and all who say they support him. Isee isee isee

You can call me whatever name you choose, but still doesn't change the fact that PMB is a colossal failure, I can see the plan he has that will make us Dubai with his fight against corruption while all his appointees are massively looting.

The only thing I can say to you guys is that you are hypocrites, this same Atiku was with your PMB, you guys never as much as called him the name you are calling him now , you never mentioned that he was a demon, you never mentioned him and OBj destroyed Nigeria, today they're demons and wicked, from you the followers to the leader you all lack integrity and should hide your faces in shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omo-agege Condemns Brutal Attacks On Nigerians, Calls For Decisive Action / Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo / Who Is The Best African Leader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.