Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja (43449 Views)

Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) / Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja / US Passengers Trapped On Board Aircraft In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by AutoReportNG: 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
The aviation system in Nigeria needs a total overhaul, its one day, one scandal and this is not good enough. At times you wonder what NACA, FAAN and other relevant agencies doing to curtail this menace.

Logistics issue is the last that should cause delay to an aircraft but to Aero, its a different ball game.

A user has taken to her Twitter to express her shock in Aero Contractors. According to her,

Passengers for Aero flight NG122 Abuja to Lagos taking refuge under the Aircraft as they wait 30mins for their checked-in bags to arrive for identification. How can an airline not handle the basic logistics of getting bags to the aircraft before its passengers?

Credit: Yemi Amusan

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/11/shame-of-nation-passengers-taking.html

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by AutoReportNG: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
That's the state of Buhari Nigeria...

A country where nothing works...

A shithole indeed

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by madridguy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Naija I hail ooo grin
Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by balanceofterror1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
madridguy:
Naija I hail ooo grin

You no blame GEJ?

46 Likes

Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by Hardewarlee(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
My dear poor country ...
Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
balanceofterror1:

You no blame GEJ?

Blame game backfired.....

Buhari means failure in Africa

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
D
Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by SarkinYarki: 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Airlines are not responsible for handling cargo from departure to the Aircraft cargo hold , it's the responsibility of the Nigerian aviation cargo handling company (NAHCO) or SKYview handling (SAHCOL)... please Aero has been through a lot stop slandering their business without proper info

For those wondering why the passengers are not in the Aircraft, it's for two reason

1 : Because of security every luggage owner must identify his luggage before it's put in the hold

2: starting the aircondiining is not an option with the high operating cost to low profit margin ratios of the average Nigerian domestic flight , here every pound aviation fuel matters

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by NaijaMutant(f): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Strange things happen everywhere

But strangest things only happen in Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by AutoReportNG: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Airlines are not responsible for handling cargo from departure to the Aircraft cargo hold , it's the responsibility of the Nigerian aviation cargo handling company (NAHCO)

Where did cargo come in here? Did you read the story at all?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by PHILipu1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Blame game backfired.....

Buhari means failure in Africa
What has Buhari got to do with this?
Must you guys wail?

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by NaijaMutant(f): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Airlines are not responsible for handling cargo from departure to the Aircraft cargo hold , it's the responsibility of the Nigerian aviation cargo handling company (NAHCO)

I thought as much undecided

I know that it must be a Nigerian factor grin

2 Likes

Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
What do you expect of a country whose affairs are presided over, by a lifeless fellow. Dead country. Thank God say è quick me run comot. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
PHILipu1:

What has Buhari got to do with this?
Must you guys wail?

He has nothing to do with it
His job is to spend 50m cutting a bald head annually .

Use taxpayers money to gallivant round the world and take pictures ..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by aguiyi2: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Seems these things are done on purpose,if not,why does the White man seem to get his act right?
Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by olajazz(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Christian or Muslim if you are reading this post Death will not visit u and your family this ember month and God will surprise you with unexpected miracles beyond expections very soon

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by megamank(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Who should we blame for this?
Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by Pabloosas(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin
Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Amazing country!!! grin

Make that plane mistakingly move small, everyone go go start "Temple Run" cheesy

Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by liyahwillie(f): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
OGA bubu oya dance fall down and die and go back to Daura...hey 9ja which way
Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by nairaman66(m): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
What a country!!
Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by itzprezy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Mumu kwantiri with a lifeless presido

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
see as they stand like say na motor park, airline travellers are the most abused customers in nigeria, you pay exhorbitantly for services not rendered, spend 6 hrs for a journey of 90 minutes. smnh.

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by Kennydoc(m): 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
AutoReportNG:
The aviation system in Nigeria needs a total overhaul, its one day, one scandal and this is not good enough. At times you wonder what NACA, FAAN and other relevant agencies doing to curtail this menace.

Logistics issue is the last that should cause delay to an aircraft but to Aero, its a different ball game.

A user has taken to her Twitter to express her shock in Aero Contractors. According to her,

Passengers for Aero flight NG122 Abuja to Lagos taking refuge under the Aircraft as they wait 30mins for their checked-in bags to arrive for identification. How can an airline not handle the basic logistics of getting bags to the aircraft before its passengers?

Credit: Yemi Amusan

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/11/shame-of-nation-passengers-taking.html

What's with all these luggage identification by Nigerian local airlines? If someone has checked in their luggage, why do they need to identify them again before boarding?
It almost caused an issue for me the first time I flew Aero with luggage. They were apparently shouting my name and seat number while I was seated at the back of the 'molue' plane and I didn't know, until one of the air hostesses came to tap on me. I almost made a scene there cos they were trying to blame me saying my luggage would have been left behind on d ground, while I was shouting, saying that it made no sense for me to identify my luggage again before boarding after earlier checking it in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by SarkinYarki: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Where did cargo come in here? Did you read the story at all?

Oga getting the check-in luggages from the departure hall to the belly of the plane is handled by the govt Agency incharge and Airlines on pay for it ...
Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by Houseofglam7(f): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
WTF
Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by kidman96(m): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nigerians like throwing blames and criticizing everything even though they are so daft to suggest solutions. They find every reason to critisize everything...

What's wrong in waiting for your bags to be attended to? This could also happen anywhere in the world, this people are just hiding from the sun waiting for their stuff, that's all, but of course someone had to snap pictures and post it online using it as an avenue to critisize.

Idiots.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) / Fatal Accident That Killed Many On Benin-Ijebu Ode Expressway This Morning / Terrible Accident In Kogi, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.