Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja (43599 Views)

Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) / Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja / US Passengers Trapped On Board Aircraft In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by liyahwillie(f): 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
DAntivirus:

Does this comment make sense to you?
but it made a huge sense to you that's why u had to quote me...mtcheew
Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by DAntivirus: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
liyahwillie:

but it made a huge sense to you that's why u had to quote me...mtcheew

I wanted to reply you and rudely address your ill manners but I had a rethink, mudslinging would only make me appear like you...

be safe!
Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by liyahwillie(f): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
DAntivirus:

I wanted to reply you and rudely address your ill manners but I had a rethink, mudslinging would only make me appear like you...

be safe!
lol........I'm way better than u kiddo #GO GET A LIFE
Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by SarkinYarki: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
Pacesetter123:
My .Secondly,the chief security of dat airline should be querried for allowing passengers to get near the aircraft like dat.This is a gross violation of standard safety n security rules in aviation.

You are very right , under no circumstance should those passenger be allowed to approach that aircraft like that, in saner climes that flight will be grounded and a full exterior and engine check performed because they can mess with those pitot tubes they are standing below or even drop something foriegn in the turbo fan intake ...I Taya for this country sha
Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by Pacesetter123(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
SarkinYarki:

You are very right , under no circumstance should those passenger be allowed to approach that aircraft like that, in saner climes that flight will be grounded and a full exterior and engine check performed because they can mess with those pitot tubes they are standing below or even drop something foriegn in the turbo fan intake ...I Taya for this country sha
My broda,it is getting messier each day.We are all tired!!
Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by oglalasioux(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Where did cargo come in here? Did you read the story at all?

It's you that needs to read the story. I believe you read only the topic and jumped to type this.
Re: Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja by kennsville(m): 1:23am On Nov 17, 2018
Is it not better to enter God is good . Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 / 15 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms In Nigeria / Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.