Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis (17023 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Mankosi: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
Gold diggers everywhere
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by enemyofprogress: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sobolation woman
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by NessaBoo(f): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Hoe defending Hoe angry

That's very Unnecessary, what did she say or do now that qualifies her as a hoe, the way you guys throw that word around as if you fell from the sky or don't hv sisters.

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by LesbianBoy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
EmekaBlue:
I want my wife when i marry to wear that kinda sexy gown and wait for me in d room everynight

Just Negodu! angry
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by enemyofprogress: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
Smile4daddy:
Apart from my Mum, my sisters, my unborn daughters and my wife to be,

Every other women will continue to suffer.

They brought suffering and struggling to mankind.

God will pay them back in dubble.
craze dey worry you

Is sleeping with a married man or woman a sim?
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by enemyofprogress: 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
NessaBoo:

That's very Unnecessary, what did she say or do now that qualifies her as a hoe, the way you guys throw that word around as if you fell from the sky or don't hv sisters.
barrister nessaboo
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by rhythyson: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
If you know you know

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by LesbianBoy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
NessaBoo:

Forget about what I said and let's focus on what is on your chest.

See your brezz this geh shocked shocked

Come here let me touch it angry
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by NessaBoo(f): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
enemyofprogress:
barrister nessaboo

You again!!

*Sigh!
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by alBHAGDADI: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin another used old hag ranting in this dirty pastor infested nation

I need a Nigerian AdSense account to buy

ALERT.

This guy is a scammer. He will steal your Adsense account. He will tell you to invite his gmail account to the Adsense account. If you fall for that, he will highjack the adsense and delete you from it.

He is a thief.
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by frozen70(f): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Honestly women should learn to speak up before it gets to the worst

Don't get scared of what people will say because the mouth is also meant to keep talking about events and people

Your live and happiness should not be determined by one male

The worst is divorce, it is still far better than coming out dead

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Lol....your mum, sis and daughters are included oooo.

The best cause of action of this issue of women is to accept that they are hypergamous. It's a waste of time hating on them cause they won't change.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Vince77(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
EmekaBlue:
I want my wife when i marry to wear that kinda sexy gown and wait for me in d room everynight

And that kind of wife we shall get. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Eveking(f): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
we did not hear any complaints when they where enjoying the money. giving an army officer your hand bag to hold for you just because he is your bodyguard. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by eseveli(m): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
Smile4daddy:

see as ur Mumu dun ripe ni
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by doggedfighter(f): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin another used old hag ranting in this dirty pastor infested nation

I need a Nigerian AdSense account to buy
Someone just called you a scammer. Not good for business. Clear your name. It 's important.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by doggedfighter(f): 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ex wives of billionaires. Aren't they lucky?
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Yoighaman(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
Birds of the same feather...
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Burgerlomo: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
nzeobi:
keep your problems ,for now we still have buhari and APC to contend with

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by ariyike87(f): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
I agree with her 100%... Speak up do not let the world bully you into silence, there is help.
Letenwam:
Former Beauty Queen, Dabota Lawson seems to have waded into the controversy generated Ehi Ogbebor’s call out post against her husband Ken Braimoh.

According to Dabota Lawson, gone are the days where the media will give you a false identity and you can’t do anything about it. She further added that it’s unfortunate how even people close to you will never go and defend you publicly, while strangers will go all out to defend you. Read her post below;

People are saying “ DON’T BRING YOUR MATTER TO ?NSTAGRAM “ . Please go and sit down somewhere . Gone are the days where the media will give you a false identity and you can’t do anything about it .

If you’re hurt , in pain or going through hard times . SPEAK UP, PLEASE SHOUT LET THE WORLD HEAR !!! Don’t go and die for nothing in silence in the name of “ how will it look?” MY ANSWER: It will look how you want it to look or how ‘they’ want it to look if you don’t do something about it …. “
what will people say? “ MY ANSWER : ‘They ‘ will say whatever they want to say regardless, most times not in your favor, so say your own ,…. “ what about tomorrow “ , well honey ,tomorrow is Saturday.. It’s not easy to keep up with each and every person in our lives these days.

The economy is tough , no one has time to be looking at your face wondering if you’re happy or not . Truth is Some people just want to bask in the joy of bad news about you , sis let them know.

It’s unfortunate how even people close to you will never go and defend you publicly, they are seeing , reading , watching you go through it all, yet they do nothing. It’s strangers that will jump on your matter and fight for you publicly . So If you don’t stand for yourself who will

https://lailasnews.com/if-youre-hurt-speak-up-dabota-lawson-defends-ehi-ogbebor/

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

ALERT.

This guy is a scammer. He will steal your Adsense account. He will tell you to invite his gmail account to the Adsense account. If you fall for that, he will highjack the adsense and delete you from it.

He is a thief.

Are you normal guy, have i done any business with your family or are you just plain stup1d can't you see my display picture and think before you type, undecided becareful before I hurt you
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
doggedfighter:

Someone just called you a scammer. Not good for business. Clear your name. It 's important.

I have replied the dog, grin the guy no get sense
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Burgerlomo: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
kerry57:
That is true no one should die in silence. Die in silence is one of the increasing cause of suicide.

Well said cool
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by naijapikin04(m): 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
BBNaija’s Alex auctioned for N300, 000

https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/11/16/bbnaijas-alex-auctioned-n300-000/

BBNaija star, Alexandra Asogwa, popularly known as Alex Unusual, on Thursday, hosted a Fund raising dinner for Breast Cancer patients in Abuja where she was auctioned for N300, 000.

The event was organized by Project Pink Blue, a Cancer Non-Profit organization in Abuja.

The Reality Star who dazzled in two separate pink looks for the night was put up on auction and ended up fetching the sum of N300, 000 for the organizers.

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by dracosith(m): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
nzeobi:
keep your problems ,for now we still have buhari and APC to contend with

Hahaha
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by okwabayi(m): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hey, it's the I-got-dumped-by-a-billionaire-club.
I guess broken women have to stay together, right?
The new question now is "will they settle for a less wealthy man or will their standards remain raised?".

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by samlake(m): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Please, when is liverpool playing tomorrow?
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Burgerlomo: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
undecided

Express yahsef without fear or intimidation cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamar, Runtown's Son's 1st Birthday Photos / Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter / Throwback Photos Of Yaw And Comedian Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.