Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis (17019 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by gare(f): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Letenwam:
Former Beauty Queen, Dabota Lawson seems to have waded into the controversy generated Ehi Ogbebor’s call out post against her husband Ken Braimoh.

According to Dabota Lawson, gone are the days where the media will give you a false identity and you can’t do anything about it. She further added that it’s unfortunate how even people close to you will never go and defend you publicly, while strangers will go all out to defend you. Read her post below;

People are saying “ DON’T BRING YOUR MATTER TO ?NSTAGRAM “ . Please go and sit down somewhere . Gone are the days where the media will give you a false identity and you can’t do anything about it .

If you’re hurt , in pain or going through hard times . SPEAK UP, PLEASE SHOUT LET THE WORLD HEAR !!! Don’t go and die for nothing in silence in the name of “ how will it look?” MY ANSWER: It will look how you want it to look or how ‘they’ want it to look if you don’t do something about it …. “
what will people say? “ MY ANSWER : ‘They ‘ will say whatever they want to say regardless, most times not in your favor, so say your own ,…. “ what about tomorrow “ , well honey ,tomorrow is Saturday.. It’s not easy to keep up with each and every person in our lives these days.

The economy is tough , no one has time to be looking at your face wondering if you’re happy or not . Truth is Some people just want to bask in the joy of bad news about you , sis let them know.

It’s unfortunate how even people close to you will never go and defend you publicly, they are seeing , reading , watching you go through it all, yet they do nothing. It’s strangers that will jump on your matter and fight for you publicly . So If you don’t stand for yourself who will

https://lailasnews.com/if-youre-hurt-speak-up-dabota-lawson-defends-ehi-ogbebor/

Ok now she has called the former Husband or present husband out, what does she want us to do? This is more of a personal matter or family matter while bring to the public. If you are certain your husband is an occultist then get the police to arrest him, do you want us to accompany you. Because I don't understand shouting from now till tomorrow will not solve this problem, you called him an occultist and went back to apologize, now you are looking for supporters
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by lexy2014: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
frozen70:
Honestly women should learn to speak up before it gets to the worst

Don't get scared of what people will say because the mouth is also meant to keep talking about events and people

Your live and happiness should not be determined by one male

The worst is divorce, it is still far better than coming out dead
But what exactly are ehi and dabota speaking up about that should b of interest to nigerians? Pls shed some light
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by doggedfighter(f): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

I have replied the dog, grin the guy no get sense
Ok, soar on, man
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by babyfaceafrica: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
enemyofprogress:
craze dey worry you

Is sleeping with a married man or woman a sim?
yes..very pathetic
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by lexy2014: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
ariyike87:
I agree with her 100%... Speak up do not let the world bully you into silence, there is help.
How did d world bully them into silence? What is d content of their speaking? Is it that "d world bullied them into silence" or that d world didn't find what they are saying worth listening to?
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by lexy2014: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
Yoighaman:
Birds of the same feather...
Display their delusions together
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by KanwuliaExtra: 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
Yes o!
My sentiments exactly.
People think they are more important than they really are posting thrash behind a computer. grin
Even if you live in my house, you will have no impact on my world, UNLESS I ALLOW YOU TO.
Not to talk of cyber nonentities. undecided
No shaking! Nothing dey happen!
The more you bounce, the more it pains them ke! grin

I WILL SHOUT FROM THE HIGHEST HEAVENS TO THE DEEPEST HELL!

. . . LET THEM SAY! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNP7U0z9ggg

When “you” or “they” finish talking with their mouths, posting with their fingers or doing sex videos for blackmail, you pray for their anuses to open wide enough to shout too! cheesy

It is better for the world to know and you find real sympathy from strangers, than to trust so-called, two-faced friends and ne’er-do-well relatives!

Amen!!!!!! kiss
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by alBHAGDADI: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Are you normal guy, have i done any business with your family or are you just plain stup1d can't you see my display picture and think before you type, undecided becareful before I hurt you

Quiet. Your display picture or someone else's? You even used the person's picture as your Whatsapp DP. You better desist from this illegal act or you will end in jail one day.
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Birds of the same feather
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by frozen70(f): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
lexy2014:

But exactly are ehi and dabota speaking up about that should b of interest to nigerians? Pls shed some light

Lol

Women should not die in silent that's the summary
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by lexy2014: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
frozen70:

Lol

Women should not die in silent that's the summary
Ehi and dabota are women. Aren't they? Let's start with them. Maybe u can shed some light d silence they shouldn't die in
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by frozen70(f): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
lexy2014:

Ehi and dabota are women. Aren't they? Let's start with them. Maybe u can shed some light d silence they shouldn't die in

If you were to be a woman you won't ask this question but you are a man, so no matter how I explain you will never ever understand

But the women folks understands
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by lexy2014: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
frozen70:

If you were to be a woman you won't ask this question but you are a man, so no matter how I explain you will never ever understand

But the women folks understands

U haven't really explained anything & it has nothing 2do with gender. D fact is that u aren't proud as a woman 2 defend what these ladies are "speaking out" about or against. If u are really concerned about their "plight", kindly shed some light on what exactly they are complaining about
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by frozen70(f): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
lexy2014:

U haven't really explained anything & it has nothing 2do with gender. D fact is that u aren't proud as a woman 2 defend what these ladies are "speaking out" about or against. If u are really concerned about their "plight", kindly shed some light on what exactly they are complaining about

It still boils down to the same thing
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by lexy2014: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
frozen70:

It still boils down to the same thing
Which is?
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Rejoice5000(f): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Smile4daddy:
Apart from my Mum, my sisters, my unborn daughters and my wife to be,

Every other women will continue to suffer.

They brought suffering and struggling to mankind.

God will pay them back in dubble.
Back to sender to you,ur mum,ur daughters and ur wife to be TRIPLE SUFFER FOR THEM.ANU
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by kizyalex10(m): 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Letenwam:
Former Beauty Queen, Dabota Lawson seems to have waded into the controversy generated Ehi Ogbebor’s call out post against her husband Ken Braimoh.

According to Dabota Lawson, gone are the days where the media will give you a false identity and you can’t do anything about it. She further added that it’s unfortunate how even people close to you will never go and defend you publicly, while strangers will go all out to defend you. Read her post below;

People are saying “ DON’T BRING YOUR MATTER TO ?NSTAGRAM “ . Please go and sit down somewhere . Gone are the days where the media will give you a false identity and you can’t do anything about it .

If you’re hurt , in pain or going through hard times . SPEAK UP, PLEASE SHOUT LET THE WORLD HEAR !!! Don’t go and die for nothing in silence in the name of “ how will it look?” MY ANSWER: It will look how you want it to look or how ‘they’ want it to look if you don’t do something about it …. “
what will people say? “ MY ANSWER : ‘They ‘ will say whatever they want to say regardless, most times not in your favor, so say your own ,…. “ what about tomorrow “ , well honey ,tomorrow is Saturday.. It’s not easy to keep up with each and every person in our lives these days.

The economy is tough , no one has time to be looking at your face wondering if you’re happy or not . Truth is Some people just want to bask in the joy of bad news about you , sis let them know.

It’s unfortunate how even people close to you will never go and defend you publicly, they are seeing , reading , watching you go through it all, yet they do nothing. It’s strangers that will jump on your matter and fight for you publicly . So If you don’t stand for yourself who will

https://lailasnews.com/if-youre-hurt-speak-up-dabota-lawson-defends-ehi-ogbebor/

two gold digging ass holes ranting.marrying their papa old men.d foolish idiot even saw d kids of d man littered with non of the wives staying according to her still she went nd join d queue cos u saw wealth.u go cry blood.d man went bck to the wife u snatched nd u re crying foul.ewu
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Quiet. Your display picture or someone else's? You even used the person's picture as your Whatsapp DP. You better desist from this illegal act or you will end in jail one day.

Guy it's like you are high on cheap weed, undecided you are a disgrace to your dead linage angry see the crap you are typing, I'm using someone else picture both here and on my whatapp if you get mind call my number and tell me this rubbish, cool na amadi oha thunder go finish your useless weed infested disease striking family
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by nicepoker101(m): 1:26am On Nov 17, 2018
Smile4daddy:
Apart from my Mum, my sisters, my unborn daughters and my wife to be,

Every other women will continue to suffer.

They brought suffering and struggling to mankind.

God will pay them back in dubble.
taking pleasure in tilting towards the dark side of ambition. Your comment is scary

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by ICEMAN(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
What is Dabota Lawson? Is it a part of a bicycle? What does it do?STFU.
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by ariyike87(f): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
lexy2014:

How did d world bully them into silence? What is d content of their speaking? Is it that "d world bullied them into silence" or that d world didn't find what they are saying worth listening to?
when people say "don't bring your problem to social media platforms" or "don't say no one is interested" forgetting that social media is our new diary.
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by lexy2014: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
ariyike87:
when people say "don't bring your problem to social media platforms" or[b] "don't say no one is interested" forgetting that social media is our new diary[/b].
exactly... that's y I asked u

"Is it that "d world bullied them into silence" or that d world didn't find what they are saying worth listening to"?

If folks aren't interested in someone's story, can't they say they aren't interested?
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by lexy2014: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
ariyike87:
when people say "don't bring your problem to social media platforms" or "don't say no one is interested" forgetting that social media is our new diary.
Diary and social media dont mix. Its like saying water&oil or fire&water are compatible
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by ariyike87(f): 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
lexy2014:

Diary and social media dont mix. Its like saying water&oil or fire&water are compatible
really? I just feel since we all have access to social media, we prefer to pour our hearts there, though it can be controlled.
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by lexy2014: 6:56am On Nov 18, 2018
ariyike87:
really? I just feel since we all have access to social media, we prefer to pour our hearts there, though it can be controlled.
just imagine u live in a compound made of 10 families and then on every occasion u come in contact with ur neighbours (public domain),u always pour out ur heart and "speak out" giving details about ur private affairs with ur husband(diary). can u control what ur neighbours will do with that information or how they will react to such information? its d same way if u take ur private life (diary) and then u "pour out ur heart" to strangers on social media(public domain), people u dont no. will u b able to control how they will react to such information? if u cant control what u say to people, then dont expect to b able to control how people will react to what u say
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by ariyike87(f): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2018
lexy2014:

just imagine u live in a compound made of 10 families and then on every occasion u come in contact with ur neighbours (public domain),u always pour out ur heart and "speak out" giving details about ur private affairs with ur husband(diary). can u control what ur neighbours will do with that information or how they will react to such information? its d same way if u take ur private life (diary) and then u "pour out ur heart" to strangers on social media(public domain), people u dont no. will u b able to control how they will react to such information? if u cant control what u say to people, then dont expect to b able to control how people will react to what u say
well it's better to speak up than die in silence.... happy Sunday
Re: Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis by lexy2014: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2018
ariyike87:
well it's better to speak up than die in silence.... happy Sunday
haappy sunday 2u too. then if u feel ur speaking up is tied ur life, then u shouldnt complain when people react about what u say. by d way, what exactly are ebota and ehi speaking up about that will make them die if they keep silent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Performance At Tanzania Fiesta, 2016 / Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education / Zamar, Runtown's Son's 1st Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.