Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money (32369 Views)

Husband Slept With My Sister And Got Her Pregnant He Doesn't Think It's Cheating / Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) / Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by LagosismyHome(f): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
atikulated2019:
so what
keep smiling stupid woman until they are diagnosed of ulcer
instead of you to lock them up in a room and give them the beating of their lives!!!
*spits*

Are you sure you are ok.... you need to spit on yourself
Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by enemyofprogress: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
ylaa:
burn? did i hear you well? God forbid!!!!
you are on your own.

won't you like to burn your own childrens?
Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by atikulated2019: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
Crunchyd2018:
why this venom in you..Are u human at all?
give me your what sapp you would love my sense of humour
Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by Edgarated(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
atikulated2019:
[s]so what
instead of you to lock them up in a room and give them the beating of their lives!!!
*spits*[/s]

Fichee onu gi.
Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by atikulated2019: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
LagosismyHome:

Are you sure you are ok.... you need to spit on yourself
must you be negative to oppose my opinion
Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by atikulated2019: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
Edgarated:

Fichee onu gi.
type in English,,, you bemused oaf
Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by LagosismyHome(f): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
atikulated2019:

must you be negative to oppose my opinion

Must you be negative on the story.... take your own advice first
Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by atikulated2019: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
LagosismyHome:

Must you be negative on the story.... take your own advice first
am giving her an advice so her kids don't starve to death
Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by Sapphire94: 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin
atikulated2019:
so what
*spits*
Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by Mankosi: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Very stingy sun

Is sleeping with a married man or woman a sim?

ha!! Where are u from bro?.
Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by ylaa(f): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
ah now i get you
ofcos, who no wan born?
but not with enemyof progress like you
enemyofprogress:
won't you like to burn your own childrens?

1 Like

Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by adedayoa2(f): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Very stingy sun

Is sleeping with a married man or woman a sim?

No, its a modem
Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by Pyrusdrago(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
atikulated2019:
so what
*spits*

1 Like

Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by UpdatesiOS147(m): 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Mommy I will buy you Lexus i250 2017 model ❤️��� Nothing surpasses love OF Mother
Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by enemyofprogress: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
ylaa:
ah now i get you
ofcos, who no wan born?
but not with enemyof progress like you
why not? I am cool, gentle and easy going o. My cucumber go size you
Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by boyfwend(m): 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
atikulated2019:
so what
*spits*

Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by naijapikin04(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/11/16/bbnaijas-alex-auctioned-n300-000/

BBNaija star, Alexandra Asogwa, popularly known as Alex Unusual, on Thursday, hosted a Fund raising dinner for Breast Cancer patients in Abuja where she was auctioned for N300, 000.

The event was organized by Project Pink Blue, a Cancer Non-Profit organization in Abuja.

The Reality Star who dazzled in two separate pink looks for the night was put up on auction and ended up fetching the sum of N300, 000 for the organizers.

Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by icogb: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Is it kids OR CHILDREN?
Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by henrybomb(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
atikulated2019:
so what
*spits*
You are sick, you need to be attended to

1 Like

Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by fbabs(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
ylaa:
may God bless them forever. shows what awaits you in the future. good stories like this na only few comments, we are so used to bad news that good news like this means nothing to us. May God help us in this forum and our country at large.

1 million likes

1 Like

Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by icogb: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
bidemz:
Hmmm
The tori no add up oo

Just say u don't know where they got the money from. They could've convinced her with that

It's hard to find kids saving from the said 50-100 naira lunch money especially this Buhari era... for where?

The doe could've come from her admirers or husband or wherever but definitely not from thier lunch money....money wey never reach to buy pure water
Not true. If you know Anambra pple very well nd have lived there, dey don't play wif their children's food. Dah money wld be jst sth dey can use to buy ice cream when others re buying so dat dey don't get intimidated and bullied(Anambra pple re good at dis too) not their main food. Dey certainly wld stock up their bags nd flasks wif food. Fact. You hardly see an Anambra child dat d parent wld not do dis for except if dey re having financial crisis nd such one must be serious financial crisis.
Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
Change ur Monica. Dont coman tanish Atiku's reputation with ur SK brain.

atikulated2019:
so what
*spits*
Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by icogb: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
frozen70:

Not just Ndi Anambra

Igbo nile

Thank God for your children

They realise your worth to them

They record everything you did for them and they appreciate you

Children are very observant by nature

They don't play with their mothers

They know that mothers love them unconditionally

I have always advised men that the best way to win your children heart is to show love to their mothers

Exactly, dat is why children from domestic violent home hardly forgives their father.
Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by Pinkyhubb: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin trending video of 19 years old o boy buys her ss3 girlfriend a Benz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XElgwnsONpk
Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by NessaBoo(f): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
Mothers deserve the very best life has to offer, and its nice to see the kids want to make it happen.

The gesture by the kids is so heartwarming. smiley cheesy
Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by Kxngstein(m): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
atikulated2019:
so what
*spits*

I just wish you are joking.
Re: Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money by GenFunction: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Very stingy sun

Is sleeping with a married man or woman a sim?...its a phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend / Here Are 4 Essential Things A Man Must Possess Before Marriage. / Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.