Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals (50697 Views)

Lionel Messi Was Told Today That He Is The Winner Of Ballon D’or 2023- Dossetti / Ballon D’or 2022: Close Votes, Benzema Has Won It – Thierry Henry Reveals / Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Pentools(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
akeentech:
You're right, even your mentor Arsene Wenger confirmed it by saying Messi is from another planet, he's an extraordinary somebody.

Oga so u dey watch football, I think say na only blog and data selling u sabi ooo
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by UnknownT: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Any link to the video?
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Pentools(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
UnknownT:
Any link to the video?

Oga thomas

1 Like

Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by akeentech(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Pentools:

Oga so u dey watch football, I think say na only blog and data selling u sabi ooo

Lol, Egun moni enyan o mo

1 Like

Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Slurity(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
adegeye38:

your conclusion lack logical ending. Ponder well before concluding on statements
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by UnknownT: 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Pentools:

Oga thomas
I just want watch the video
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by ncoolsome(m): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
[quote author=uthlaw post=73035706] forget like or share.... remove goals and you discover some players has nothing to offer.

What wins a matchGOALS
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Adakintroy: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
Many people talking about football never played the game. They just bear palour analyst. Even at a pro amateur level.

But men if yu have ever cover a length of a pitch in quick datch. You will not talk about Messi. You will leave him for God to judge if truly he is human

7 Likes

Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by kizyalex10(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Pentools:
Lol....oga Thierry Henry, your realization came quite late. He's one of the best thing to ever happen to football and the best thing to happen to football in this generation.

God bless Oluwa_MeSSI....
henry have always said it abt him.he is jst saying d moment he knew.go to you tube nd search for henrys comment abt messi
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by bizhop01: 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
Messi is a football demon
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Kingdelex(m): 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
MESSI
is the only player that pass to opponent defenders and they will assist him to score

2 Likes

Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by ShakurMY(m): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
adegeye38:
How will you know if someone make heaven or not?
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Meanwhile UK used LG g5 is available for just 34k.dm 08082457319 for more details
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
team #LeoMessi.
ad infinitum.

1 Like

Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Pentools(m): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
kizyalex10:
henry have always said it abt him.he is jst saying d moment he knew.go to you tube nd search for henrys comment abt messi

Correct...

Meanwhile, Ronaldo fans right now..

4 Likes

Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Numerouno94(m): 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
Belle Go Pain Penaldo Fans Diz Nyt.Messi D Real GOAT.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Ikmontana1: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
uthlaw:
forget like or share.... remove goals and you discover some players has nothing to offer.
u b olodo walahi,
cos ronaldo is d highest assist maker in d champions league,
n wat matters in football if not goals, cos dats d end result.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by coolh3ad(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
landmark86:
Buy Messi go Monaco then
What will you now called Ronaldo?
The Oracle I guess

Just be making yourself happy there you hear...

3 Likes

Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by coolh3ad(m): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
tutaboi:
The love i have for Ronaldo is endless

Good for.you

#MESSIRULES#

3 Likes

Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by KendrickAyomide: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ikmontana1:
u b olodo walahi,
cos ronaldo is d highest assist maker in d champions league,
n wat matters in football if not goals, cos dats d end result.
shut up is champions league the only competition in the World of football? what about all time assists

2 Likes

Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by AllahOniJibiti: 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
Here are highlights from that game which was played on the 23rd of march 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cyc-Zl-nGM
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by AllahOniJibiti: 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by cruzydal(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Tobi0123:
Someone should please help me with anything...life us unbearable here...I have been unable to eat except garri for some days...I'm damn broke..please help a brother...I will definitely get on my foot cause I did some work,but I haven't been paid....6553685405 MICHAEL. Fidelity bank
And u have money to sub abi.. Weldone uncle
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by UnknownT: 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by deebrownneymar: 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
Rubish
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Wiizzyy: 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
Kingdelex:
MESSI
is the only player that pass to opponent defenders and they will assist him to score
ah swear i dnt seem to undastand it.
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Bukati2018(m): 12:56am On Nov 17, 2018
It's well

Don't forget to contact me if you know anyone or have any form of chronic diseases. I have a permanent solution for that
Check my profile

Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Boyooosa(m): 1:17am On Nov 17, 2018
Seeker17:
Mtcheeew
Face ur Monaco job and save us this long epistle
8 speech
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Joe88(m): 2:30am On Nov 17, 2018
adegeye38:

Do you mean that a wealthy man who is not a Christian isn't truely wealthy? Can you expatiate please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo / Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. / Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.