Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals (50713 Views)

Lionel Messi Was Told Today That He Is The Winner Of Ballon D’or 2023- Dossetti / Ballon D’or 2022: Close Votes, Benzema Has Won It – Thierry Henry Reveals / Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by goslowgoslow(m): 2:35am On Nov 17, 2018
Seeker17:
Mtcheeew
Face ur Monaco job and save us this long epistle
He pain am Ronaldo fan.
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by AllahOniJibiti: 4:23am On Nov 17, 2018
You're welcome.
UnknownT:
Thanks
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:58am On Nov 17, 2018
Humanbeing1st:
shameless almajiri no go find work do like no b person no even see garri drink
Learn to add value to people's life even if its just a word of motivation.
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Kehinde2017: 6:17am On Nov 17, 2018
Crossbow:
smiley

Just google impossible goals by Messi! Watch the YouTube videos. I personally don't see him as human!
To a Messi haters over here, if you want to know who the real G.O.A.T is, go and download Magical Messi videos on YouTube, you'll be surprised to see Messis uniqueness, greatness and versatility over CR7. Absolutely world class and impossible things other players cannot do

1 Like

Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by kentozybee(m): 6:38am On Nov 17, 2018
Humanbeing1st:
oga this is simply wrong,this is someone that can't steal, if u can't help u don't have to say such horrible stuffs to him
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Double8: 7:01am On Nov 17, 2018
Seeker17:
Mtcheeew

You don't know how to respect a legend. SMH
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by uthlaw: 7:08am On Nov 17, 2018
Ikmontana1:
u b olodo walahi,
cos ronaldo is d highest assist maker in d champions league,
n wat matters in football if not goals, cos dats d end result.
Messi is the only player that compete in goals, assist, passes and dribble.no player can do that,he is incomparable.

1 Like

Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Realzikkist(m): 7:40am On Nov 17, 2018
Humanbeing1st:
hanty if u no wan help am,kukuma pass...meanwhile ur moniker says otherwise
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by thaoriginator: 7:53am On Nov 17, 2018
Any you Mr Henry is not human also. With that your head like alien from Pluto
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by CoolAmbience(m): 7:59am On Nov 17, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Good as far as he can not control - our collective decision to send Baba Buhari back next year.

Read my lips.....that won't happen, the sooner you forget it, the better for your health.
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by encryptjay(m): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2018
As a CR7 fan, I didn't even want to watch any Barca match or Messi videos back then, but there was this game against Atlético Madrid, from the centre line, he was being marked, next thing you know, he magically escapes them then proceeds to score. It was like Atlético defenders were even assisting him.
He's good but we all have our preferences.

1 Like

Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Fots: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2018
Kingdelex:
MESSI
is the only player that pass to opponent defenders and they will assist him to score

Arsenal vs Barca(champions League second round)

Micheal Sylvestre na him lay the pass
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by wakaawaka(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2018
I am 100000% sure that in your village
GOAT is IMPORTANT but
IGWE is IMPORTANTER

Thiery Henry has just stamped it.. I will believe what he SAYS over anybody on Nairaland(NIGERIA/AFRICA)
Seeker17:
Mtcheeew

Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by DaBlaize(m): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by adegeye38(m): 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
Joe88:
Do you mean that a wealthy man who is not a Christian isn't truely wealthy? Can you expatiate please?
He source of your wealth must be legit, simple
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by adegeye38(m): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
ShakurMY:

How will you know if someone make heaven or not?
give your life to Christ, and live according to his instructions
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by adegeye38(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
Slurity:
your conclusion lack logical ending. Ponder well before concluding on statements
My ending is simply dat, they are some people who are not born again but rich, and so dey feel dat dey dont need God, they have a false sense of security.

I was not trying to be logical in my post, spiritual things are logic defying
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by adegeye38(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
oruma19:
so in ur own view, earthly wealth should be ascribed to satan? U forgetvpsalm 24..ti oluwa ni ile ati atekun re...
Am not saying that, satan does give people wealth, Gof does too, remember when he said, he will give Jesus the kingdom of the earth?, the power to do that he stole it from Adam after the fall.

The conclusion is serve God and let your wealth come from honest means

1 Like

Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by 8stargeneral: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ronaldo is d greatest
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by OyinO: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
adegeye38:
There is nothing like Satan
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
Pentools:

Oga thomas
goan cleanup ur mouth first
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Pentools(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
jasonguru:
goan cleanup ur mouth first

Jasonguru

Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by adegeye38(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
OyinO:

There is nothing like Satan
Alright.

As long as u blive in Jesus no problem
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Joe88(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
adegeye38:

He source of your wealth must be legit, simple
. Are you saying that all the wealthy people who are not Christians have ill-gotten wealth? I believe that irrespective of your religious background or affiliation, the principles of success/wealth acquisition does not respect religion.
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by adegeye38(m): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
Joe88:
. Are you saying that all the wealthy people who are not Christians have ill-gotten wealth? I believe that irrespective of your religious background or affiliation, the principles of success/wealth acquisition does not respect religion.
In some ways, yes the principles of dilligence, integrity, honesty, knowledge, understanding are part of principles of success, that if you do them, you might get wealth, that why i said you cant get wealth outside of God by obeying worldly principles yes
but without Christ, its meaningless the principles of

But meaningful wealth too can be gotten if you obey Christian principles too, Christian principles include, holiness, dilligence, integrity, honesty, giving and so on

What just trying to say is that, because you are sinning and you are rich, does not mean the wealth is from God
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Amaechi5(m): 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Then during the world cup he will become ordinary.

Learn how to set up http injector for your free browsing through here https://zpykiostech.com/http-injector-settings-config/
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by Joe88(m): 1:54am On Nov 19, 2018
adegeye38:

In some ways, yes the principles of dilligence, integrity, honesty, knowledge, understanding are part of principles of success, that if you do them, you might get wealth, that why i said you cant get wealth outside of God by obeying worldly principles yes
but without Christ, its meaningless the principles of

But meaningful wealth too can be gotten if you obey Christian principles too, Christian principles include, holiness, dilligence, integrity, honesty, giving and so on

What just trying to say is that, because you are sinning and you are rich, does not mean the wealth is from God
ok. I understand you better.
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by OyinO: 3:25am On Nov 19, 2018
adegeye38:
Alright.
As long as u blive in Jesus no problem
No Satan means no Jesus. Hell No = No Hell.
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by adegeye38(m): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2018
OyinO:

No Satan means no Jesus. Hell No = No Hell.
No problem
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by OyinO: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2018
adegeye38:
No problem
Now you come. Kudos!
Re: The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals by adegeye38(m): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2018
OyinO:

Now you come. Kudos!
I dnt get u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo / Aubameyang Scores For Arsenal, Celebrates With Black Panther Mask (Photos) / Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.