Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

"If You Give A Boy Head & It Spills, Will You Be Pregnant"—Sex Education Student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You Give A Boy Head & It Spills, Will You Be Pregnant"—Sex Education Student (898 Views)

Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic) / Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic / When Some Men Put Hand On Your Head, It Looks Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"If You Give A Boy Head & It Spills, Will You Be Pregnant"—Sex Education Student by Correctgist(f): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Media personality/sexual health advocate, Lolo Cynthia, recently had a sex education session with some students in Lagos state. She spoke to them about pregnancies, masturbation, virginity, sex for cash and consent.

Cynthia shared some very interesting but important questions the students asked during the session. The questions above all showed the importance of having sex education.

Read some of them below

https://zenithnaija.com/if-you-give-a-boy-head-it-spills-will-you-be-pregnant-sex-education-students/

Re: "If You Give A Boy Head & It Spills, Will You Be Pregnant"—Sex Education Student by Correctgist(f): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
cc: lalasticlala
Re: "If You Give A Boy Head & It Spills, Will You Be Pregnant"—Sex Education Student by sparkle6(m): 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
At their age i was reading states and capital.
And capital letter 1, small letter 1. grin
Children of nowadays have spoiled finish.

(1) (Reply)

Rosemond Brown Says That Fred Amugi Has The Biggest And Sweetest D!ck –video 18+ / How Can I Help My Fiance?? / Backside Alert!! Vera Sidika Bares Her Curvy Butt In Salacious Photo (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.