Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? (1394 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual / How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Peter12396(m): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
There are some days you and I can never forget in our various lives, some might be a good one or bad one, but let’s talk about the good part. Most of us are bad boys and girls from start
and we might not know how we find
ourselves in that gang. If some people tell you the age we dey first kiss for their life ehn, you go fear
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Biingoo: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
14yrs under a mango tree with my school mother then

1 Like

Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by atikulated2019: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
less than 15 years with my spoilt neighbor daughter also same age range lol
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Peter12396(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
Biingoo:
14yrs under a mango tree with my school mother then
lol...badt guy
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by okwabayi(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
If I start recounting now people will say I'm spoilt.
My first was at age 4 with a 12, 14 or 16 year old. She was testing to see how kissing worked. I only knew it was something I shouldn't do so I was quick to clean my lips immediately while making sure she saw me.
My first official [consensual] kiss was at 17 or 18, thereabout.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by kestolove95(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
Few hours after I was born, my mum kiss me

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Homeboiy: 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
One week old
when my grandmother came for omugo

she kissed me
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Tamarapetty(f): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
I think around 10, inside wardrobe. Lol
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
kestolove95:
I was about to say this
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
17 grin
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Boxer007(m): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Peter12396:
There are some days you and I can never forget in our various lives, some might be a good one or bad one, but let’s talk about the good part. Most of us are bad boys and girls from start
and we might not know how we find
ourselves in that gang. If some people tell you the age we dey first kiss for their life ehn, you go fear

Had my first gay sex 4 years ago. Beautiful
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
Not yet cry
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
17-18
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by doctore212(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
kestolove95:
Nice
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by LuciferMessiah: 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
My first ever kiss was over 2000 years ago when I kissed Jesus Christ & the Roman soldiers took the stupid boy away.

Had my first threeesome the same night, set me back 30 shekels.
Prostitution is older than Christianity.

*spits angry

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Not yet cry
Fear God nah grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by McEphiks(m): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
When I was 14, last day in secondary school with my then crush. (She was the one crushing on me tho)
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
LightQueen:
Fear God nah grin grin tongue
Actually I am serious... I would have but the person dissapointed me...But my mum...though can't recollect when tongue
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
can't remember but I'm damn sure it was with our then neighbors daughter... she thought me alot of bad bad things! chai
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Actually I am serious... I would have but the person dissapointed me...But my mum...though can't recollect when tongue
Abeg recollect and tell me Tory grin
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
LightQueen:
Abeg recollect and tell me Tory grin
Tomorrow... My battery is low... OK I use Tecno WX3 Pro
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by marvin905(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
10 her name was faith fair beauty.. I wasn't myself for some day's after that kiss my brain format

Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
LuciferMessiah:
My first ever kiss was over 2000 years ago when I kissed Jesus Christ & the Roman soldiers took the stupid boy away.

Had my first threeesome the same night, set me back 30 shekels.
Prostitution is older than Christianity.

*spits angry
You are here again
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Tomorrow... My battery is low... OK I use Tecno WX3 Pro
Okay na
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by LuciferMessiah: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

You are here again

The last woman that stalked me like this ended up pregnant with no idea how it happened - just a bruised asshole, a half-empty vial of valium-5 and a chloroform soaked handkerchief was all that was ever found.

Careful what you wish for.
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by itzprezy(m): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
12. with one house maid they brought to our house..that girl spoil me no be small
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
LuciferMessiah:

The last woman that stalked me like this ended up pregnant with no idea how it happened - just a bruised asshole, a half-empty vial of valium-5 and a chloroform soaked handkerchief was all that was ever found.

Careful what you wish for.
Lol I won't stop stalking cheesy
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Not yet cry
i fear my head
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by CapedBaldy: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
CapedBaldy:
I'm 18 years old and it still hasn't happened. probably won't happen anytime soon cuz I'm such a weirdo

see this introvert whey wan die be us of kiss.
at least you really desire to kiss
me like this am introvert ohh but sometimes I think an antisocial
I have crushed on many girls in this my short life and they have crushed on me but to make the next moves to girlfriengpd is just like vanity to me
me and my other introvert friend consider yourself as president of vanity club outlaws Nigerian branch
so nothing is wrong with u except maybe shyness, don't worry that you re not as sex oriented as ur acquaintance it will happen when it happens.
live and enjoy your solitude
Re: Let’s Do Throwback!! How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? by Ayodipths(m): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
my first kiss was when i born,
my dadd, brother and mum kiss me, them say that i was dam beautiful, i was like hmmm la lie o cheesy then papa say it's true *yawn am blushing* cheesy

my 2nd kiss was when am in jss3, one of my teacher, i mean those corper wey serve the father land, she kiss me on assembly ground, i was like see this lady sha, am shy, i said, and she said "don't you know that you are cute huh? and this 'ur eyes can carry someone away, you are handsome bobo" cheesy

the funiest part is that she almost die, when its time to end their service, she sick like ehn, i thank to GOD that she don't die o,

i know she will read this my comment, i miss you o @Lawlar

that's all
don't be jealous o
and this is true, dn't thinkerm

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Wishing Her Boo A Happy Birthday In A Romantic Way / Vera Sidika Bares Her Curvy Butt In Salacious Photos / 8 Mistakes Men And Women Make During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.