Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Atiku: Why Amaechi Should Resign As Minister – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Why Amaechi Should Resign As Minister – PDP (23408 Views)

Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze / Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Why Amaechi Should Resign As Minister – PDP by FearGodinall: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Only foolish and shameless peoples that celebrate failure.
Re: Atiku: Why Amaechi Should Resign As Minister – PDP by CallMeOO7(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Demmzy15:
Now it is confirmed and certified that PDP and its supporters are mad, can you imagine?! Amaechi should resign? The most performing minister should resign? The question we keep asking PDP and its CAN of worms is show us railway, power and road projects started and completed by the PDP throughout their 16 years of doom. Just show us, that's not too much to ask.

And Bubu, in case you don't win the 2019 elections, I'm giving you a freehand to rig your way. Baba do it, we're solidly behind you, if PDP wins, we would never forgive you for taking us back to Egypt.

We Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, Nupe, Ebira, Igala, Ikweere, etc Muslims are solidly behind you.

Bros, you don get fault ooo
Re: Atiku: Why Amaechi Should Resign As Minister – PDP by Demmzy15(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
ObservantFellow:

The others aren't any of my business.
But to include the bolded is grand delusion enviable by a fellow soaked in all manner of cheap drugs
I meant Igbo Muslims, and yes, Igbo Muslims support Bubu

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Why Amaechi Should Resign As Minister – PDP by spiritedtete: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Demmzy15:
Now it is confirmed and certified that PDP and its supporters are mad, can you imagine?! Amaechi should resign? The most performing minister should resign? The question we keep asking PDP and its CAN of worms is show us railway, power and road projects started and completed by the PDP throughout their 16 years of doom. Just show us, that's not too much to ask.

And Bubu, in case you don't win the 2019 elections, I'm giving you a freehand to rig your way. Baba do it, we're solidly behind you, if PDP wins, we would never forgive you for taking us back to Egypt.

We Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, Nupe, Ebira, Igala,
Ikweere, etc Muslims are solidly behind you.

He won't even rig. He will win...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Why Amaechi Should Resign As Minister – PDP by AnthonyAnderson: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
Demmzy15:

We Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, Nupe, Ebira, Igala, Ikweere, etc Muslims are solidly behind you.

Thank you my brother. You have spoken well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Why Amaechi Should Resign As Minister – PDP by iexplicit(m): 12:42am On Nov 17, 2018
Demmzy15:

ask APC and Buhari to show us which part of Rivers State Airport that they commissioned.
the Departure side built by GEJ or Arrival side that still in progress.
Re: Atiku: Why Amaechi Should Resign As Minister – PDP by Tecno66: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2018
Groovenaija360:
So Amaechi and his master Buhari stole our common wealth

And hide it at Ikoyi

To be used for 2019 election

No wahala get ready to go home soon

Which home? If they loose then his case file at efcc which was not attended to will be reopened by Magu's replacement. I see him going the way of Dariye because he had already been indicted by a judicial commission of enquiry in River State. In sane clime, he ought not to be a minister with the indictment unless it has been vacated by a court.
Re: Atiku: Why Amaechi Should Resign As Minister – PDP by Groovenaija360(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2018
Tecno66:
Which home? If they loose then his case file at efcc which was not attended to will be reopened by Magu's replacement. I see him going the way of Dariye because he had already been indicted by a judicial commission of enquiry in River State. In sane clime, he ought not to be a minister with the indictment unless it has been vacated by a court.

You see why Jubril of Sudan is the most corrupt
??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? / Boko Haram Burnt Takulashi, Borno Village After Air Force ‘Ignored Rescue Call’ / Insecurity: Governors Cry Out, Demand Action From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.