Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west (37274 Views)

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? / Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Homeboiy: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
Na money go talk that day
Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Johnmattee(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Southwest will betray Atiku like they have always done.
That is the sad truth.
They will rather vote Buhari hoping that it will afford their kinsman a shot at the Presidency in 2023.

If only they knew that voting Buhari means that they may not even live to see 2023 because of the hardship and anguish he will bring.

The learned ones will vote APC
Their illiterates will vote Buhari
Their youths will vote Sowore
Their non-indigenes will vote Durotoye.

South West is actually the problem.
They see APC as their regional political party.
But they don't know that AD is different from APC.

They are highly educated and most of them have been exposed to life in the Western world, but they never understand the big picture.
Bola Ige did not die for the Yorubas to enslave their future.

That's a sad fact.
Guy you are absolutely right. The southwest are the lukewarm tribe we have in Nigeria. with all their academic prowess, they are the dumbest of all the tribes, their mind is easily manipulated by the APC. Religion is another problem of the southwest, they carry their religious zealotry into politics.They fail to acknowledge the truth, mind you i'm an Afonja but i have my sense with me. I'm not a victim of mass hypnotism of the APC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by youngdopeboy: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
I go collect @Atiku's money and still vote for @buhari coz I get sense

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by cosby02(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is the sad truth.
They will rather vote Buhari hoping that it will afford their kinsman a shot at the Presidency in 2023.

If only they knew that voting Buhari means that they may not even live to see 2023 because of the hardship and anguish he will bring.

They are highly educated and most of them have been exposed to life in the Western world, but they never understand the big picture.

That's a sad fact.
When will you learn to distinguish between choice and betrayer

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by kumakunta: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
Atiku in southwest LOL. He might get 35% anyway.

5 Likes

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
hahaha
.I.laugh in isoko
you just heard him say so. Come to Lagos and you'd have a change of mind. I'm on the side of atiku. We're tired of fake party we're forced into, by tinubu due to his selfish ambition. Never again can anybody deceive someone like me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Timatayo1: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
There is hungry in the land no body is crying for position in South west is masses that will vote south west will vote massively for Atiku may God keep us all alive to witness the day

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by ORIENTATION101: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
mekaboy:

She will vote based on her account balance and purchasing power under buhari. You think the millions of unemployed and those who lost their job care about the VP position and tinubu? Will they pay their rent for them?
bla bla bla.market women re the major beneficiary of buhari regime because the made more gains when inflation was high. i remember when fayose ban ekiti market women from selling palm oil keg at 16k because they re buying it at 8k from the rurals.
2019 election in south west will be massively rigged in favour of osibanjo our son.
if you igbos in lagos vote pdp in the polling booth the vote will be added to osibanjo vote at the coalition centres .obituary and Atiku can go to tribunal and cry just like eleka and dancing senatorgrin

13 Likes

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by mekaboy(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wallade:

There will be no betrayal if SouthWest don't vote for Atiku especially because he made no concrete offer to the people of the SouthWest; he disregarded them.

This may turn out to be the greatest error committed by the PDP - shutting out the SouthWest. However, it shouldn't stop Atiku from pushing for the position. We shall see how it pans out, it is not compulsory to have a massive vote from the SouthWest. Buhari won with little or no vote from the SouthEast and SouthSouth

Offer or no offer majority of the people in the SW will still suffer if Buhari wins.
Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by bixton(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
The source also described the positions of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SFG) and that of the Speaker of House of Representatives that the PDP promised the Southwest as uncertain, stressing that it’s only if the PDP wins the Presidency that that can be fulfilled.

SGF can go to the west ,no argument about that. But SP I strongly doubt, because I keep asking what's Saraki's take on it and his deputy? Will they now be relegated to the bench as members of the house? grin grin

Speaking with our correspondent on the telephone on Friday, Ologbondiyan said, “Nigerians are not talking about who occupies certain positions. They are interested in who can give them power and make ease of doing business available.

Having said that, it’s important to state that the PDP is interested in the value of life. The PDP is interested in the equitable distribution of wealth in the nation. The PDP is interested in making life better for the average Nigerian.

If this is true, the PDP will not be the opposition now. This statement is deceitful.
The PDP is only interested in coming to power to go back the old ways of doing business.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Johnmattee(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
mekaboy:

Offer or no offer majority of the people in the SW will still suffer if Buhari wins.
Nigeria as a whole will suffer, even church rat go chop wood. smiley
Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by AdesegunSanni89: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
akphrat:
I think this Nairaland is now for APC. Will just delete my account now.
TO hell with you

6 Likes

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by babyfaceafrica: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
awelekiti:
you just heard him say so. Come to Lagos and you'd have a change of mind. I'm on the side of atiku. We're tired of fake party we're forced into, by tinubu due to his selfish ambition. Never again can anybody deceive someone like me.
till then....elections are not won on social media

4 Likes

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
till then....elections are not won on social media
exactly
Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by spiritedtete: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
Atiku should over forget southwest... Which is actually going to be the key factor to his become the president.

4 Likes

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by nwanyionitsha: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

The SE lacks the political ability to vote anyone into office. They are so politically worthless that they can't vote the class captain of a primary school into office not to talk of a President.

The SE refused to collect their PVCs when others were collecting because they said they weren't participating in the elections.

Now that PVCs collection has closed, how would they collect theirs to vote for Atiku?
Smh,which pvc collection has closed?
The sW determines nothing without other regions so stop making noise.
Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by ORIENTATION101: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Johnmattee:
Guy you are absolutely right. The southwest are the lukewarm tribe we have in Nigeria. with all their academic prowess, they are the dumbest of all the tribes, their mind is easily manipulated by the APC. Religion is another problem of the southwest, they carry their religious zealotry into politics.They fail to acknowledge the truth, mind you i'm an Afonja but i have my sense with me. I'm not a victim of mass hypnotism of the APC
oloriburku omo ale ni e. you call yorubas dumbest tribe since history of nigeria election has south west ever vote along ethnic /religious sentiments.
has a political party ever got 70% of south west votes in election like they always get 90% in south east south south north east and north west?
omo ale ni e i repeat

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by yetunsbay(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Beremx:
Southwest zone just like southeast will vote massively for Atiku.

No frets! cheesy
ur opinion thou

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Wallade(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
mekaboy:

And what is the guarantee that they will not suffer yet under Atiku?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
Amah70:
We take God beg Yorubas this time, don't vote Buhari for second term, else, Nigeria may be in complete tatters before 2023.

Apart from any other thing, Buhari is too old, thus tilted to religion, like every other aged man or woman in the world.
And your Atiku is young @72yrs abi? You have to restructure your brain.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by yesloaded: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is the sad truth.

That's a sad fact.

You are not in south west, you are not from south west so stop saying what you don't know.
we should stop politics of ethnicity & religion if we want to move forward as a nation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Lumig: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
Beremx:

No frets! cheesy
God forbid bad thing

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
ode what re u waiting for pdp is waiting for donors to pay for printing of posters and banners gringrin i am grounded in lagos bonafide awori indigene .pdp is dead in lagos .i challenge u to upload any pdp 2019 campaign posters from 3 different locations in your area
emi ode? It's ok. Thanks. For your information, the campaign moment isn't here yet. Laws must take it's course. The sanwo olu posters you see everywhere erected by the so called pathfinders is purely illegal . We know the APC is a ruling party so, they can break the laws as they wish.
Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by BabaO2: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
Beremx:

No frets! cheesy
we are not related

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Kennedy94(m): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
It will all end with laughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by spiritedtete: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
kumakunta:
Atiku in southwest LOL. He might get 35% anyway.

35% ehehehehehe that's far too much .... I doubt it with all my being lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by nwanyionitsha: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
bla bla bla.market women re the major beneficiary of buhari regime because the made more gains when inflation was high. i remember when fayose ban ekiti market women from selling palm oil keg at 16k because they re buying it at 8k from the rurals.
2019 election in south west will be massively rigged in favour of osibanjo our son.
if you igbos in lagos vote pdp in the polling booth the vote will be added to osibanjo vote at the coalition centres .obituary and Atiku can go to tribunal and cry just like eleka and dancing senatorgrin
The sw isn't the only region in Nigeria. They can't determine anything without other regions. Abeg,let us hear word.
Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by kumakunta: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
Johnmattee:
Keep your mouth shut because we all know why southwest is always the toast of every party during presidential elections .
We are not silly like some people that will vote for PDP even if it candidate is a corpse .
We also know a region that will vote their kinsmen or APC regardless of qualification.
Only the southwest vote based on manifestoes and promises rather than party . We all know where the south eastern and south southern vote is heading , we know where the majority of north is heading , what most people don’t know yet is where south west is heading and you dare call them the lukewarm of the country . Just because they aren’t ready to play politics like other regions .
Your country should be happy it has a zone like southwest in it political space ,else there wouldn’t be need for going out to vote on election date as we already know who the winner going to be before election. So Because they are not assuring 70% votes to any candidate like other regions already do makes them politically weak? Once again keep shut and face the politics of your tribe . Cox I am sure you would be happy if southwest declares their full support for PDP today .

It annoys me a lot whenever I see people with good command of English writing like a toddler . Sons and daughters of discord .

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Okoyeebo: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Smh,which pvc collection has closed?
The sW determines nothing without other regions so stop making noise.

Jonathan was thinking like you until commonsense fell on him but it was too late. That was when he abandoned the SE and relocated to Lagos.

The SW made Jonathan, the SW wrecked Jonathan.

Go and tell your people, we have another surprise in 2019.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Sammy0610: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
They should look at the unemployment the dullard caused in the country
Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by spiritedtete: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
kumakunta:

Keep your mouth shut because we all know why southwest is always the toast of every party during presidential elections .
We are not silly like some people that will vote for PDP even if it candidate is a corpse .
We also know a region that will vote their kinsmen or APC regardless of qualification.
Only the southwest vote based on manifestoes and promises rather than party . We all know where the south eastern and south southern vote is heading , we know where the majority of north is heading , what most people don’t know yet is where south west is heading and you dare call them the lukewarm of the country . Just because they aren’t playing well permutated politics like other regions .
Your country should be happy it has a zone like southwest in it political space ,else there wouldn’t be need for going out to vote on election date as we already know who the winner going to be before election. Because they are not assuring 70% votes to any candidate like other regions already do makes them politically weak? Once again keep shut and face the politics of your tribe . Cox I am sure you would be happy if southwest declares their full support for PDP today .

It annoys me a lot whenever I see people with good command of English writing like a toddler . Sons and daughters of discord .

I need to buy you a bottle of champagne! I honestly wondered how some brains are wired.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today / Amina Mohammed Interacts With Robot 'Sophia' At UN Summit. Photos/video / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.