Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

See The Pictures Of Lady Behind Mtn’s Customer Care Voice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Pictures Of Lady Behind Mtn’s Customer Care Voice (1811 Views)

Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too / Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The Voice Behind Mtn's Customer Care Service / Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pictures Of Lady Behind Mtn’s Customer Care Voice by Wiki9ja: 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
Have you ever wondered whose voice you hear when you call MTN customer care line? Worry no more as the identity of the beautiful lady behind the popular voice has been uncovered.

The voice is that of a pretty South African actress identified as Kgomotso Christopher. Kgomotso Christopher has been uncovered and linked to the famous MTN customer care voice. Kgomotso Christopher who was spotted in a video recording the popular “you have insufficient funds please recharge“ among other services offered by MTN, is said to be an educated actress who graduated from Columbia University in New York, USA.

While many network subscribers had unconsciously linked the voice to a white woman, Kgomotso Christopher who took to her twitter account to confirm the revelation revealed she’s been in the business for over six years. She wrote; Yep. I am glad you remember what I’ve always said. Remember I said for long voicework was my main income stream because I had no fulltime acting work…in fact it was this consistent MTN work I was referring to. I am sure some of them are. They still use the recordings made with the previous voice artist before I started doing the prompts in 2012 The recordings are called (ivr) internal voice recording. So the established style/tone of the recording voice. i have done the voice for a while. But there were other artists who may be white who also did and those recording are still also used. Also, when I am not available, they use a similar voice, so the MTN phone voice stays consistent. More photos below;

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/news/see-the-pictures-of-lady-behind-mtns-customer-care-voice

1 Share

Re: See The Pictures Of Lady Behind Mtn’s Customer Care Voice by obembet(f): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Na guys dey pick my calls with tick vioce
Re: See The Pictures Of Lady Behind Mtn’s Customer Care Voice by Nature8(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wow cheesy
Re: See The Pictures Of Lady Behind Mtn’s Customer Care Voice by McStoic(m): 2:12am On Nov 17, 2018
This woman no get joy at all. She too like her work ..Lol. I go load credit now now she go still dey warn me. Walahi if these woman had been sent in 2015 to warn Nigerians about Buhari, we won't have been in this dead end we are now. Good for her though.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Barcelona Fans Burnt Their Jersey With Petrol After 4-0 Defeat To Liverpoo / Apologise To Mercy Johnson Or Your Son Will Die- Angela Okorie Receives Threat / 'Who's Your Daddy' - Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.