Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The Voice Behind Mtn's Customer Care Service - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The Voice Behind Mtn's Customer Care Service (1263 Views)

Lady Behind MTN Voice 'You Have One Minute Remaining' And 'Your Account Is Too / See The Pictures Of Lady Behind Mtn’s Customer Care Voice / Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The Voice Behind Mtn's Customer Care Service by sherlock221: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2018
Kgomotso Christopher, South African voice-over artist and actress, has been revealed to be the voice behind the MTN Customer Care line and other services. Following this revelation, Kgomotso has been making waves on the net with her becoming an instant celebrity

Over the years, people have wondered who the lady behind MTN Customer Care of the multinational mobile telecommunication was.

However, her identity was recently unveiled and has left many internet users excited to have finally linked the face to the voice which they thought was a White woman.

Check the full details below:
https://earlybaze.com.ng/2018/11/17/meet-kgomotso-christopher-the-woman-behind-the-mtns-customer-care-voice/

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The Voice Behind Mtn's Customer Care Service by stewatt(m): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2018
I will soon ask her out.
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The Voice Behind Mtn's Customer Care Service by SEGLIZ: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2018
she should return all our money she has zapped.
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The Voice Behind Mtn's Customer Care Service by sherlock221: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2018
SEGLIZ:
she should return all our money she has zapped.
���, she's just doing her work na
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The Voice Behind Mtn's Customer Care Service by sherlock221: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2018
stewatt:
I will soon ask her out.
As in, she's so beautiful...
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The Voice Behind Mtn's Customer Care Service by SEGLIZ: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2018
sherlock221:

���, she's just doing her work na

can't just laugh alone.
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The Voice Behind Mtn's Customer Care Service by kachi19: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2018
so this is the person been telling me that my account is low Abi

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The Voice Behind Mtn's Customer Care Service by sherlock221: 10:42am On Nov 17, 2018
kachi19:
so this is the person been telling me that my account is low Abi
grin grin u should check the link, a video on her rehearsing the voices is there... U would laugh

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The Voice Behind Mtn's Customer Care Service by Dinero018(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2018
She's beautiful
Meanwhile her beauty has one minute remaining���
This wicked lady that can not even dash me one second

1 Like

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The Voice Behind Mtn's Customer Care Service by Dinero018(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2018
This one that cannot greet somebody before saying " You have one minute remaining "
You lack manners�

1 Like

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The Voice Behind Mtn's Customer Care Service by Dinero018(m): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2018
That girl don't have respect for person, interrupting person for conversation am sure she listen to all my conversations and just interrupt person when am about to say the important thing

1 Like

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The Voice Behind Mtn's Customer Care Service by Dinero018(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2018
And what should we do about it? Please post news about Buhari, tinubu or lai muha, let's insult them, it makes Nigerians feel better in this hardship .

1 Like

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The Voice Behind Mtn's Customer Care Service by Dinero018(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2018
No wonder her neck looks like ostrich own, too much talk for people phone don make her neck long.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The Voice Behind Mtn's Customer Care Service by sherlock221: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2018
Dinero018:
This one that cannot greet somebody before saying " You have one minute remaining "
You lack manners�
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The Voice Behind Mtn's Customer Care Service by sherlock221: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2018
Dinero018:
And what should we do about it? Please post news about Buhari, tinubu or lai muha, let's insult them, it makes Nigerians feel better in this hardship .
That's in another category

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid and Burna Boy dancing zanku in Ghana. / Psquare Peter Okoye Finally Opens Up About How Paul Okoye Molested Him... / "Light Of My Life" - Simi Wishes Her Husband Adekunle Gold Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.