Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Pls Help I Have A Namecheap Issue - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Help I Have A Namecheap Issue (959 Views)

Get The Most Responsive Binary Option PHP Script (namecheap Host Recommended) / Namecheap Whoisguard Privacy Protection Is Now Free Forever / Namecheap Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Have A Namecheap Issue by tbibuzz(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
How can I add more domains to my name cheap hosting account (stellar) abeg make someone help me
Re: Pls Help I Have A Namecheap Issue by BiafranBushBoy: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
tbibuzz:
How can I add more domains to my name cheap hosting account (stellar) abeg make someone help me

How much you go pay?

I go help
Re: Pls Help I Have A Namecheap Issue by BonkoINC: 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
tbibuzz:

Contact support they will help you set it up.. free .
Re: Pls Help I Have A Namecheap Issue by clixarena: 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
tbibuzz:
Point the domain name to the nameserver given to you when you purchase the hosting service, then login to your cpanel, under the domain section click on addon domain and fill in the proper details.
Re: Pls Help I Have A Namecheap Issue by Kaylhey20: 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
clixarena:
Point the domain name to the nameserver given to you when you purchase the hosting service, then login to your cpanel, under the domain section click on addon domain and fill in the proper details.

This guy said it all and if you get confused chat with them.
Re: Pls Help I Have A Namecheap Issue by tbibuzz(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
clixarena:

Thanx bro this info helped wella av been able to sort it out

(1) (Reply)

Help With This Angular Error / Features Of Mobile App Development / Is It True That Programmers Don't Have Time For Themselves Or Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.