Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

How Effective Is Growth Enhancer/promoter To Broilers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Effective Is Growth Enhancer/promoter To Broilers (1260 Views)

Help!!! How Effective Is Glyphosphate?? / How Effective Is A Hand Tractor During Farm Operation. / What Would Happen To Broilers If They Don't Eat For 2 Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Effective Is Growth Enhancer/promoter To Broilers by Peter12396(m): 12:04am On Nov 17, 2018
pls i need your help i want to know how effective growth enhancer are to broilers or noilers,someone recommmended biovit-fattener to me.
Any advice
Re: How Effective Is Growth Enhancer/promoter To Broilers by Mercurypanther(m): 12:31am On Nov 17, 2018
Peter12396:
pls i need your help i want to know how effective growth enhancer are to broilers or noilers,someone recommmended biovit-fattener to me.
Any advice
yes it is very effective... Get the following.. M. P. K. Bone mill, bio vita, feed them day and night.. Create a good source of light at night to enable them eat at night.... Mix bio vita with the drinking water in the morning and plain water at night... You'll thank me later with a boiler....

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is Growth Enhancer/promoter To Broilers by Integritykay(f): 8:46am On Mar 16, 2019
do you mean M.P.K or N.P.K
Re: How Effective Is Growth Enhancer/promoter To Broilers by fayahsoul: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
And then all these chemicals will end up in the consumers body, causing various disorders but who cares....Profit has to be made right?
Re: How Effective Is Growth Enhancer/promoter To Broilers by seunfly: 7:25am On Mar 17, 2019
fayahsoul:
And then all these chemicals will end up in the consumers body, causing various disorders but who cares....Profit has to be made right?

Honestly that is my fear about all this modern agricultural and food production, they are full of chemical, steroid, hormones which will cause different kinds of organ failure, cancer, hormonal disorder etc. It is even common in poultry, sometimes you eat chicken or turkey and it will not even taste like chicken, fish also taste somehow now a days.

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Feeds Available / Ebola Scare: Domesticated Grasscutter To The Rescue / Mahogany And Maple Wood also known as Kosso wood Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.