Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted (433 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted by gimmehear(f): 1:10am On Nov 17, 2018
Daily News
MUHAMMED BUHARI; MY VISION FOR NIGERIA CAN’T BE ABORTED
Posted on November 17, 2018 AuthorTemi Badmus Comment(0)
President Muhammadu Buhari, Friday, stated that his vision and objectives for Nigeria are very clear and he is on course to achieving them.

Speaking when he received members of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), led by its President, Reverend (Dr,) Samson Ayokunle in State House, Abuja, President Buhari said he is doing his best to fulfil his electoral promises of securing the country, fighting corruption and resuscitating the economy.

President Buhari said that fighting corruption takes longer time especially with the need to adhere to the rule of law.

“It is on record that some cases initiated by the anti-graft bodies since 2003 are yet to be concluded. We will, however, not be discouraged.

“Where monies have been recovered, such monies will not find their way back to the looters as I have directed EFCC to account for every money it has recovered and put them in a dedicated account,” President Buhari said.

Responding to the request of CAN for an overhaul of the intelligence gathering system , President Buhari said the burden of intelligence gathering involves everyone especially district heads, traditional rulers, opinion leaders and especially religious leaders that are very close to the grassroots.

He added that bandits who are operating in various communities live among the people and enjoined leaders of thought in various communities to avail security agencies of information about the criminals.
President Buhari

President Buhari also told the visitors that he had assurances from the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, that the 2019 elections will be free and fair as he has been victim of fraudulent elections and beneficiary of free and fair election in the past.

“When I decided to put on this Agbada to see what the people are seeing in it, I tried three times, 2003, 2007 and 2011, but the fourth time, in 2015, I succeeded.

“We thank God and technology in the form of permanent voters card and card reader, because what they used to do was to look at constituencies, award the votes and then they will say whoever didn’t agree should go to court.

“When people are looking for what to eat, where do they have the money to go to court to pay the SANs?” President Buhari said.

On farmers and herders clashes, President Buhari told the visitors that government was working towards finding a lasting solution to it.

The CAN delegation had lauded the President for his efforts in fighting corruption, the initiatives to stem the tide of unemployment, the various efforts aimed at revamping the economy, the fight against Boko Haram terrorists and the implementation of the Bank Verification Number and the Treasury Single Account.

They, however, called on the President, to, ensure that the security agencies are non-partisan as we head to 2019 elections; restore peace to troubled spots in Northern parts of the country especially in the Garshish District of Plateau State, and institute a judicial panel of enquiry to look into the killings in the North Central particularly the murder of Major General Idris Alkali (rtd) and the Royal Highness of the Adara Kingdom in Kaduna, Dr Maiwada Raphael Galadima.

They also called on the President to; ensure that Nigeria does not go back into recession; urgently resolve the issue of minimum wage and to task the security agencies to ensure the release of Miss Leah Sharibu and other Chibok girls still in captivity.

Temi Badmus

http://gimmehear.com/muhammed-buhari-vision-nigeria-aborted/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted by Vikkoh(m): 1:14am On Nov 17, 2018
This BABA keeps on ranting TRASH! sad

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 17, 2018
But Nigeria will abort you Buhari in 2019

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted by Baawaa(m): 1:26am On Nov 17, 2018
God is using this man to reposition this nation but enemies are not happy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted by shakmati(m): 1:33am On Nov 17, 2018
Baawaa:

Please stop using God's name in vain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted by Baawaa(m): 1:37am On Nov 17, 2018
shakmati:

Please stop using God's name in vain.
God can use anybody, anything to turn things around,if you don't know you don't know grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted by kolaaderin: 1:46am On Nov 17, 2018
I m always in pains whenever I realize some Nigerians want PDP back in power. 16 years was a colossal waste with absolutely nothing from the Federal toward reinstalling sanity at Apapa port, Goods should be leaving the port via train not this madness of trailer everywhere all heading to the port.
PDP never dream of doing the train to the port and even the road was left in serious ruin, all they know how to do is to embezzle every funds on budget allocated to projects.

Lagos - Ibadan express road was started and completed during the military regime form start to finish with non existing path in just 3 years in the late 70s but the same road took PDP 16 agonizing years to add just a single extra lane and yet they could not complete it only to be shouting we started the project when this government is almost completing it.

Even Babangida as crazy as he is in thieving, Third mainland bridge is a fit constructed in just 4 years. 16 agonizing years PDP can not replace second Niger bridge as the east is stock with the same bridge the Britain built in the 60s.

Who ever want that thieving party back in Government are serious enemies of the state, Never again will they rule Us again, not Atiku that was even an active member of those looters.

Argue with your Keyboard

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted by axeman2(m): 2:02am On Nov 17, 2018
The Lifeless One Is Still Dreaming Beyoung 2018 Keep Deceiving Yourself Back To Duara Is A Must!

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:13am On Nov 17, 2018
The only vision you have for Nigeria is Fulanization and Islamisation of everywhere and everyone in the nearest future.

You have no single vision for the good of everyone but only Fulanis and Muslims. Stop deceiving yourself. Daura is Calling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted by chukwuibuipob: 3:19am On Nov 17, 2018
cool wink cool Amen ooo.May we not go back to Egypt.May Pharaoh( Pd pigs)neva rule us again.May we not see the pestilence years of pd pigs.Sum children of 8, Philistine aka fl@theads, jhudas dey support Atikulate, and dis same Atikulate plan to pawn /sell NNPC, on olx.May the gods scatter and confuse them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted by ojun50(m): 3:26am On Nov 17, 2018
Yr vision go follow u go yr village come 2019

1 Like

Re: President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 17, 2018
I been wan talk say old age don dey affect baba..

But the new baba don dey drag age with ..sarrki.

Abeg anyone with the secret of anti aging and total reversal from 75 to 57 should help me..

Me self go sell everything buy..

Both baba and double don dey enroute already..

Young baba fit go contest for kastina state governorship election and continue with his vision.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted by Kennedy94(m): 4:19am On Nov 17, 2018
Baba we want it aborted.

Check my siggy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted by PassingShot(m): 4:36am On Nov 17, 2018
As long as we still have more sane persons than insane idiots in Nigeria, we won’t allow our progress to be derailed by the looting party. PDP will be cremated in 2019.
Re: President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted by blesssingtime(m): 4:50am On Nov 17, 2018
Keep deeiving yaself
Re: President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted by mikeweezy(m): 5:00am On Nov 17, 2018
but baba you only have abt 5 month to spend
Re: President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted by duncun: 5:01am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted by Susu888(m): 5:19am On Nov 17, 2018
God bless u Sir cool
Re: President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 17, 2018
Baawaa:
Zombieism
Re: President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2018
bubu, we re ready to take postinor 2 to abort u Sir
Re: President Buhari; My Vision For Nigeria Will Not Be Aborted by orisa37: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2018
Come out to prove yourself in a Presidential Debate.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There So Many Bmcs Nowadays / Fg, Abia State Sign Agreement On Enyimba Economic City / Male Traders In Yaba Market Mock Women Staging Peaceful Protest Over Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.