Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

BREAKING NEWS!! Nnamdi kanu blast the president again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS!! Nnamdi kanu blast the president again (3086 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo: If Obi Loses, A Christian Southerner May Never Be President Again / Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Rearrested / Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS!! Nnamdi kanu blast the president again by xpotless: 6:37am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Nnamdi kanu blast the president again by Inspectorsuga22(m): 6:41am On Nov 17, 2018
We all know they imported jibril from Sudan...

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Nnamdi kanu blast the president again by SultanYoung: 6:48am On Nov 17, 2018
xpotless:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjbaPkIDaa4
you want views right? Get ready to have iiit in our custody we will use your log to track you arrest you then procecute you,and publish it here on nairaland for all to see to serve as detterent to others, keep it up see you in no time
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Nnamdi kanu blast the president again by TEDHorsePower: 6:56am On Nov 17, 2018
This sounds too coherent to be false. They should investigate the man in Aso Rock

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Nnamdi kanu blast the president again by hisgrace090: 7:02am On Nov 17, 2018
I no longer doubt it.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Nnamdi kanu blast the president again by Optional09: 7:09am On Nov 17, 2018
I too noticed that suddenly Buhari can now speak English something is fishy

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Nnamdi kanu blast the president again by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2018
There Is atom of truth in it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Nnamdi kanu blast the president again by bedspread: 9:38am On Nov 17, 2018
[s]
SultanYoung:
you want views right? Get ready to have iiit in our custody we will use your log to track you arrest you then procecute you,and publish it here on nairaland for all to see to serve as detterent to others, keep it up see you in no time
[/s] Even if u can kill him it doesn't erase the issue!! Threats are signs of Weakness

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Nnamdi kanu blast the president again by deboysben(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2018
Na so I woke up and saw I have been banned for one month BanMynd44 continue

My pains is that I was ban for a word that has no meaning there is God ooo

Seun na so una dey do

My mouth pim
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Nnamdi kanu blast the president again by 99100(m): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2018
SultanYoung:

See as this one dey form Kingkong.
You can tell that to the Marine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Nnamdi kanu blast the president again by airex(m): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2018
SultanYoung:
you're mad, crazy and foolish too. Odé.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Nnamdi kanu blast the president again by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
We all know they imported jibril from Sudan...
bros,if you are one of those that believe this bull crap,am sorry for you.one day someone can come from the blues and claim to have father your mother.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Nnamdi kanu blast the president again by debaj10: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
SultanYoung:
as in eh?
only u, Rambo, terminator, superman and Thor combine.
let me ask a relevant question:
is the crime committed by who posted a YouTube link, or by YouTube for hosting the content?
maybe u should redirect ur threats to YouTube.
I sure sey fear go cash dem wela, den dem go remove am qik qik.
smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Nnamdi kanu blast the president again by vindisick: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
That man in Aso rock should be investigated. If they are denieing it. All he needs to do is to prove the citizens wrong.
The issue now is that I dont even know if the president is back from the alleged peace summit he claims he attended in paris cos am sure other world leaders are back to there states. Is he still on vacation in paris or has he gone for face augumentation to redress the minor imperfections?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Nnamdi kanu blast the president again by potterdon: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
SultanYoung:
lol useless noisemaker grin buhari is long dead face the truth and stop threatening people.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Nnamdi kanu blast the president again by Xander85: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Optional09:
I too noticed that suddenly Buhari can now speak English something is fishy

Hehehehe grin grin grin

I'd be lying if i say i haven't noticed it as well! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Nnamdi kanu blast the president again by yrex01(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
This is wat happened wen u paid baba so much money to execute someone for u, but to ur greatest surprise u see him again. You'll now b wondering, is he a ghost or clone? Una oja don burst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Nnamdi kanu blast the president again by technuel: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
SultanYoung:
Arrest him for what?. You don't sound like an educated man.

(1) (Reply)

Can you watch without laughing Hausa corper singing anthem / My Proposed Solution To The SARS And Police Brutality / Banker Commits Suicide, Leaves Note For Father And Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.