Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition (13988 Views)

Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun / Market Women Gift Wike Groundnuts As They Celebrate His Governorship Victory / Ogun Ex Commissioner, "Afoo" Dares Amosun To Raise APM Candidate’s Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by argon500: 7:49am On Nov 17, 2018
He has no choice
Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by argon500: 7:50am On Nov 17, 2018
Teaser4:
we gonna send y'all packing next year... APC is dead in Ogun state...

Are you referring to Ogun state in Cambodia or same Nigeria Ogun state?

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by humberjade: 7:51am On Nov 17, 2018
israelmao:
Amosun I know will never do that.

Leave d political novice alone... grin

Let him continue dreaming...maybe he doesn't know Owu people...u don't disrespect, offend or cheat them and then expect them to work with u...kolewerk!!! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by ntyce(m): 7:52am On Nov 17, 2018
humberjade:
Mr Darudapo d daydreamer... grin

The final nail in d coffin of any sort of reconciliation happening in Ogun APC was when Oshiomole connived with his co-travelers to remove the names of all d Amosun people who won d APC House of Assembly primaries and then replaced them with those of Dapo's faction who lost out in d primaries(d one conducted and announced by NWC ooo)...they even removed d Speakers name.

You can't build something on nothing...let him waste his time and money...we know what to do at d right time.

Leave the party then, heard you are going to Labour...
Journey mercies...

At least Cripple A is out of the equation, the contest is between Dapo and GNI...

May God allow he that has the best interest for Ogun and it's indigenes win.
Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by Emmasteev(m): 7:54am On Nov 17, 2018
All The Propaganda Up And Down Nah Wash, GNI And ADC Will Wipe Them Off I Believe
Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by humberjade: 8:07am On Nov 17, 2018
ntyce:

Leave the party then, heard you are going to Labour...
Journey mercies...

At least Cripple A is out of the equation, the contest is between Dapo and GNI...

May God allow he that has the best interest for Ogun and it's indigenes win.

buhahahahaa...Stop daydreaming

Even ur sheperd, Dapo, knows there is no way he can ever win without Amosun...only u guys, his supporters that are deceiving yourselves...Someone who couldn't win his Senatorial district in 2015...he even lost in his own Ward oo...oh my God.

Most of political bigwigs in Ogun Central are for Yewa for Gov...oh wait, are u guys banking on d withered Akinrogun's political machinery? Oh i almost forgot...maybe Tinubu's thugs who will be busy with reclaiming Lagos in full? There is no deploying of massive security to States o...all man for himself ni oo... grin

Like i have always said...my support is for any Yewa man...Be it GNI or Akinlade...I will be fulfilled.

But i knw for certain that Dapo can't win Ogun guber without Amosun's support or an INEC-supported massive rigging...how e wan win now?

Pls educate me... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by Humblega(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2018
The Ogun state politics is a case study on it own:

The truth is:

* Amosun candidates have better chance in Apc than other parties .....

* Apc candidates need amosun more than he even needs them

* All top candidates av god father , so no need to canjol any1.....akinlade is with amosun, GNI is with obasanjo, while abiodun is Tinubu and osoba

* average ogun state indigenes prefer god father within dan telling him lagos god father

* Abiodun of apc have a well buildt party but came from ijebu, and he is not so popular in politics he even lost his senatorial election to buruji wen apc was at d peak

* GNI of ADC is very popular, came from yewa where people are ready to votes with sympathy but ADC is not a well known party and i heard d man doesnt have much to spend

*Akinlade , amosun candidate.....is also not so popular but He is from yewa + amosun is a very huge factor but using a very unpopular party can damage his ambition

* i dont even understand pdp in d state again.....buruji and adebutu yaff spoil d show. D only effect dey can have is reducing abiodun apc at ogun east/Ijebu axis....as both adebutu and buruji are stronger dan dapo abiodun of apc

D best for apc is to unite with Amosun but dat will b very difficult as amosun is a very stubborn and all or non man

+

D way dey even chose their candidates makes d party divided

5 Likes

Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by islandmoon: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2018
Its the turn of the YEWA AWORIs in Ogun West!! but because dapo has some money to give oshiomole for jubril election, he declared support for him submitted another name! GNI is the man we will now vote for , oshiomole can not choose a governor for Yoruba people, Ogun State is not Ekiti State.

the spirit of Fela fights ON!!!!
Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by seeker121(m): 8:35am On Nov 17, 2018
All I know is that Yewa/awori will not vote Dapo and still thinking how Dapo will win Ogun central.I sense repetition of what happened in 2011 in Ogun when there was division in PDP which pave way for Amosun victory same thing is about to happen in favour of GNI watch out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by Koralords: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2018
humberjade:

Even ur sheperd, Dapo, knows there is no way he can ever win without Amosun...only u guys, his supporters that are deceiving yourselves...Someone who couldn't win his Senatorial district in 2015...he even lost in his own Ward oo...oh my God.

Most of political bigwigs in Ogun Central are for Yewa for Gov...oh wait, are u guys banking on d withered Akinrogun's political machinery? Oh i almost forgot...maybe Tinubu's thugs who will be busy with reclaiming Lagos in full? There is no deploying of massive security to States o...all man for himself ni oo... grin

Like i have always said...my support is for any Yewa man...Be it GNI or Akinlade...I will be fulfilled.

But i knw for certain that Dapo can't win Ogun guber without Amosun's support or an INEC-supported massive rigging...how e wan win now?

You seem to underestimate what money and federal might can do I dear amosun to decamp and see ...with all security services at his call dapo would sweep the pools or have you forgotten the white handkerchief strategy in Osun rerun...am anti apc but anything to make that greedy and ungrateful amosun loose power is welcome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 17, 2018
HE SHOULD FORGET ABOUT OKE MOSAN.MONEY CAN NOT BUY ALL THINGS.HE SHOULD TAKE HIS WAILING TO THAT SHORT DEVIL FROM IYAHMU.
Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by simple250: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2018
ekestic1976:

Amosun has more than one vote o, Man mi. Or are you an alien in Nigeria?

Remember there is no ringing machine from lagos,Ekiti,Osun etc. Everybody has his own battle to face.
Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by SEGLIZ: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2018
KINGwax007:
I would prefer GNI though

yeah you are right, since the oshiomole headed nwc has tampered with the structure in Ogun State, it won't be too good for our state ti be under the control of abuja, edo, osoba, tinubu and their likes (because that is what all this is all about). my fear in gni is the gbenga daniel factor.

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by SEGLIZ: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2018
simple250:

Remember there is no ringing machine from lagos,Ekiti,Osun etc. Everybody has his own battle to face.

the truth is he has more than one vote in his followers, remember he is the face of apc is ogun, the likes of oshiomole, osoba and tinubu can't win election for dapo in ogun except they would rig. the best dapo can do now is appease Amosun.
he dapo has a dented image, even from his senatorial district. in a post I read the ijebu water side are vouching not to vote him, for what he did them. they claim during his last campaign he installed transformers allover instructing they shouldn't be powered until after the elections. being a bad looser he retrieved all transformers and campaign vehicles even when leaders pleaded with that power those transformers would better cement his future chances and all campaign vehicles would prepare the grounds against the future.
Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by ntyce(m): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2018
humberjade:

Dapo wins or not, I am not bothered. At least a stooge of Amosun isn't elected.
That's the Koko.

Your oga wanted to turn himself to Jagaban of Ogun state.
Ko possible....

Only one Jagaban.
Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by humberjade: 10:13am On Nov 17, 2018
Koralords:

You seem to underestimate what money and federal might can do I dear amosun to decamp and see ...with all security services at his call dapo would sweep the pools or have you forgotten the white handkerchief strategy in Osun rerun...am anti apc but anything to make that greedy and ungrateful amosun loose power is welcome

Which Federal might.... grin grin grin grin

So Amosun won't have Fed might abi? Even Buhari knows Amosun's worth in Ogun State...but at d same time want to satisfy Tinubu's camp because of Lag and some SW States...he will just do like GEJ did in 2011 (sidon look attitude) when GNI's PPN tackled Olurin's PDP....he knows they will both vote for him.

And remember that Amosun and Buhari's elections hold 1st b4 d Governorship...just wait and watch...and d Amosun i know won't care if GNI wins...he's for anyone but Darudapo... grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by humberjade: 10:27am On Nov 17, 2018
ntyce:

Dapo wins or not, I am not bothered. At least a stooge of Amosun isn't elected.
That's the Koko.

Your oga wanted to turn himself to Jagaban of Ogun state.
Ko possible....

Only one Jagaban.

For what it is worth, I don't care who is Jagaban or whatever...i have always made myself clear...i am only after anyone who wishes to help an Ogun West person become Gov...my support for Amosun is due to his unprecedented infrastructural drive in Ogun, plus due to d fact that his candidate has a better chance than GNI (bn d incumbent) to become Gov.

Whatever beef u have with Amosun doesn't change what God has done in his life and what He's still going to do in his life...And d said Jababan is just fighting for his relevance in d whole of SW...he's trying to get rid of every potential bigwig that could stand in his way in 2023...he didn't even have a say in d emergence of Fayemi and Akeredolu (he tried to work against their emrgence as APC candidates)...I also laugh when people think he will be President in 2023...hahahahahahahaha
Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by Mikat: 10:36am On Nov 17, 2018
Amosun like past Rulers from Ogun state has done nothing, obasanjo as president was a colossal failure likewise Osoba, Daniels etc. You need to be different bro
Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by ntyce(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2018
humberjade:

For what it is worth, I don't care who is Jagaban or whatever...i have always made myself clear...i am only after anyone who wishes to help an Ogun West person become Gov...my support for Amosun is due to his unprecedented infrastructural drive in Ogun, plus due to d fact that his candidate has a better chance than GNI (bn d incumbent) to become Gov.

Whatever beef u have with Amosun doesn't change what God has done in his life and what He's still going to do in his life...And d said Jababan is just fighting for his relevance in d whole of SW...he's trying to get rid of every potential bigwig that could stand in his way in 2023...he didn't even have a say in d emergence of Fayemi and Akeredolu (he tried to work against their emrgence as APC candidates)...I also laugh when people think he will be President in 2023...hahahahahahahaha

I don't care where the Gov emerges from, whether east or west. Just be fair in governance.

If Amosun was fair to all, there will no need clamoring for Ogun west to become Governor.
He neglected ur axis, go to igbesa, Agbara, ilaro, no good roads.
Aside Ota/Agbara axis, no meaningful industry in Yewa zone.
The bridge at Lucada junction was abandoned, he started construction of 3 useless ones in Abeokuta (almost completed).
He abandoned Akute, Alagbole axis.
Even most of the roads he constructed in Abk were federal roads which will be refunded to him.

I initially loved him and his policies but I later got very close to him and his associates, discovered that his govt was for him, his family and close associates only.

Have you seen house and Alh Agba's house inside Ibara housing.
The 15 or 20 storey structure at Ibara junction....
The road beautification project was awarded to his nephew at 2.5 billion naira..

So many more shaddy deals I saw, I concluded that the guy was deceitful and a fraud.

Also, not less than 50 family members, with Amosun as their surname are in the payroll of the state govt, receiving monthly salary.

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by lenghtinny(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2018
humberjade:

Why are you so pained cheesy

If Apc can't survive without Amosun, you Amosun sycophants should leave for Labour now, instead of whining like a faulty gen lol

You bad losers should just accept your L like Ambode because just like Ambode, you lost the plot before the battle began grin

If Amosun is so strong like you keep screaming, then let him go and test his popularity in another party since he's no longer wanted in the Apc.... But you know Amosun needs Apc same way the Apc needs him because his structure is deep rooted in the party and not people angry

I don't want Dapo either, but I hate the way you bunch of losers keep masturbating on his name like he stole your money grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by lenghtinny(m): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2018
ntyce:

I don't care where the Gov emerges from, whether east or west. Just be fair in governance.

If Amosun was fair to all, there will no need clamoring for Ogun west to become Governor.
He neglected ur axis, go to igbesa, Agbara, ilaro, no good roads.
Aside Ota/Agbara axis, no meaningful industry in Yewa zone.
The bridge at Lucada junction was abandoned, he started construction of 3 useless ones in Abeokuta (almost completed).
He abandoned Akute, Alagbole axis.
Even most of the roads he constructed in Abk were federal roads which will be refunded to him.

I initially loved him and his policies but I later got very close to him and his associates, discovered that his govt his for him, his family and close associates only.

Have you seen house and Alh Agba's house inside Ibara housing.
The 15 or 20 storey structure at Ibara junction....
The road beautification project was awarded to his nephew at 2.5 billion naira..

So many more shaddy deals I saw, I concluded that the guy was deceitful and a fraud.

No mind dem Amosun apologist jare cheesy

They act like he's the best thing to happen to Ogun state after slice bread when he's actually a slimy two timing bastard angry....

2 Likes

Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by lenghtinny(m): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2018
humberjade:

You are not supporting him because of any Infrastructural nonsense but hoping he uses the power of incumbency to engineer a Yewa man into the Govt house.... It's public knowledge that he abandoned Sango Ota and Agbara axis of Ogun west...

To you its all about politics of self interest and not the greater good of Ogun state..

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2018
ANY YEWA MAN THAT VOTE FOR THIS MAN IS EITHER HE WILL BE PAID TO DO SO OR HE IS A DUNCE.
Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by humberjade: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2018
lenghtinny:

Why are you so pained cheesy

If Apc can't survive without Amosun, you Amosun sycophants should leave for Labour now, instead of whining like a faulty gen lol

You bad losers should just accept your L like Ambode because just like Ambode, you lost the plot before the battle began grin

If Amosun is so strong like you keep screaming, then let him go and test his popularity in another party since he's no longer wanted in the Apc.... But you know Amosun needs Apc same way the Apc needs him because his structure is deep rooted in the party and not people angry

I don't want Dapo either, but I hate the way you bunch of losers keep masturbating on his name like he stole your money grin

I won't join issues with u...may we all live long beyond 2019...let's watch as things unfold...but if Dapo wins in 2019 without Amosun...i will deactivate my Nairaland account
Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by lenghtinny(m): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2018
humberjade:

I won't join issues with u...may we all live long beyond 2019...let's watch as things unfold...but if Dapo wins in 2019 without Amosun...i will deactivate my Nairaland account

I'm not rooting for Dapo either but I want Amosun to fail and I'm happy he's being rubbished by his own party grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by humberjade: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2018
lenghtinny:

I'm not rooting for Dapo either but I want Amosun to fail and I'm happy he's being rubbished by his own party grin

U ehn... grin

Let's watch and see
Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2018
humberjade:

Why are you wasting your sweat with those ignorants? Amosun is a very stubborn man. He's made his stand clear concerning dapo and I don't see him going back. Amosun had done a lot for APC. All these drama were engineered by tinubu to curb amosun's excesses in SW. Both ekiti and ondo elections were won thanks to amosun's input. Dapo knows he can't win without amosun no matter how he tries. Infact bankole will get more votes than him come next year. The current deputy aspiring with GNI was recommended by amosun. That's a fact. Obj asked amosun to choose a deputy for GNI which he did. Amosun is a force that you can't just push aside. It's just not possible especially in ogun central and west. Dapo should continue his futile journey. Ogun state is not osun state tinubu can control easily. Amosun was the first governor to stop paying monthly royalty to tinubu as done by other states. He's a human and he's bound to make mistakes but believe me he's the best thing to happen to ogun state. He introduced infrastructural development to ogun state. GNI is the next governor of ogun state whether you like it or not because I don't see amosun working with dapo. Never!!!
Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by Henro123: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
Before u start to praise Amosu that he has done well pls go round atan igbesa and Lusada area and see how a place that has d heart of Ogun state, I mean a place that generates huge resources for d state is been abandoned, this place is filled with companies , I know God is watching

2 Likes

Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by humberjade: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
Mrblaster:
Why are you wasting your sweat with those ignorants? Amosun is a very stubborn man. He's made his stand clear concerning dapo and I don't see him going back. Amosun had done a lot for APC. All these drama were engineered by tinubu to curb amosun's excesses in SW. Both ekiti and ondo elections were won thanks to amosun's input. Dapo knows he can't win without amosun no matter how he tries. Infact bankole will get more votes than him come next year. The current deputy aspiring with GNI was recommended by amosun. That's a fact. Obj asked amosun to choose a deputy for GNI which he did. Amosun is a force that you can't just push aside. It's just not possible especially in ogun central and west. Dapo should continue his futile journey. Ogun state is not osun state tinubu can control easily. Amosun was the first governor to stop paying monthly royalty to tinubu as done by other states. He's a human and he's bound to make mistakes but believe me he's the best thing to happen to ogun state. He introduced infrastructural development to ogun state. GNI is the next governor of ogun state whether you like it or not because I don't see amosun working with dapo. Never!!!

I agree with u totally...u are so spot on...I just imagine what will happen to our IGR if Dapo wins...it is better imagined.

It is obvious all over d country that Tinubu is trying to cut-to-size all those who could stand in his way in 2023...We will be waiting for them at d right time.
Re: Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition by Olumeme: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
No be by force na

(1) (2) (Reply)

#nigeriadecides: Fayose Loses Polling Unit, Ward To APC / Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) / Lotto War: CDNDC Seeks Probe Of Magu, Kashamu’s Alleged Ties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.