Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,001 members, 7,859,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Igbo Muslims: We Are Always Diqualified From Contesting Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Muslims: We Are Always Diqualified From Contesting Elections (2125 Views)

Court Asked To Bar Gbajiagbmila From Contesting Reps Speakership / Nobody Can Stop Northerners From Contesting Presidency In 2023 - Tony Momoh / Presidency: Nobody Can Stop Me From Contesting In 2023 – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Muslims: We Are Always Diqualified From Contesting Elections by IamAtikulate: 10:39am On Nov 17, 2018
No room for terrorists in the East.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslims: We Are Always Diqualified From Contesting Elections by orisa37: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2018
God forbids Igbo Muslims. They are abomination in Nigeria and in Heaven.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Muslims: We Are Always Diqualified From Contesting Elections by oglalasioux(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2018
Eriri adiro okuko mma na onu.
Re: Igbo Muslims: We Are Always Diqualified From Contesting Elections by vindisick: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2018
There is nothing someone wont hear in this country, which one is Igbo muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslims: We Are Always Diqualified From Contesting Elections by kolaaderin: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Just look at how Biafrans label their muslim minority. Ehhn, just look...
What have they done to deserve this negative and direspectful label?
Chineeke! angry

Just like housa Christians are fraudstars. This flat shaped head is a missing brain I swear

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslims: We Are Always Diqualified From Contesting Elections by ImperialYoruba: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kingsley1000:
what's the percentage of Muslims from southeast

Even if its 0.1%, they are members of the society and must be acknowledged.

0.1% can make the difference in a tight election. It is significant.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslims: We Are Always Diqualified From Contesting Elections by ImperialYoruba: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
bounty007:
When will fulani Christians allow to participate in northern politics.

Is so unfortunate that with the majority of fulani Christians.. including those from the celestial body of Christ and cherubimn saraphim has always been magline and denied ..elective position for the sake of religion..and been screen out during pre election

We've always heard their maginal cries..

Same with those in the Southwest region..

The osun election is a testimony to this fact..
Adeleke a reknown rabbi in cherubimn and saraphim..was rigged out by the Islamic government of Aregbe..for a semi Muslim urmah on a religious ground..

Same is happening in Lagos..the commercial city of Nigeria..been most secular states but is been dominated by the Islamic urmah..not giving or considering Christians in it politics

The first Christian governor was denied a second term on religious sentiments and gently replace by sanowu a semi Muslim..with a Muslim depuTy

Nigerians need to wise

Olagunsoye Oyinlola, a christian, was governor in Osun.

Deputies in Osun that are christian-
Iyiola Omisore
Mrs Grace Tomori

Ambode is christian and governor of Lagos.

Deputy is muslim and will also be leaving with him.

No where in SW can you find discrimination. Never! SW leads in social progress others follow.

Im glad you brought SW in. They should serve as your teacher on what to do and how to practice diversity with your muslim population.

Give your muslim deputy positions for a start. Give them house of assembly. Let them represent you in Judiciary. Open up your society and say NO to discrimination.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslims: We Are Always Diqualified From Contesting Elections by ImperialYoruba: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
immhotep:

Imperialyoruba never see anything sef grin

Join me in telling your brothers to accept and acknowledge the Igbo muslim as a minority in SE. Liberty and respect for basic human rights begin from that simple mindset.

...that somewhere in my autonomous community, or the next one, or the one after that, im likely to come in contact with a muslim, and that when i do, i would recognize him and relate with him without bias to his faith.

Say Amen in Jesus name!
Re: Igbo Muslims: We Are Always Diqualified From Contesting Elections by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Join me in telling your brothers to accept and acknowledge the Igbo muslim as a minority in SE. Liberty and respect for basic human rights begin from that simple mindset.

...that somewhere in my autonomous community, or the next one, or the one after that, im likely to come in contact with a muslim, and that when i do, i would recognize him and relate with him without bias to his faith.

Say Amen in Jesus name!
Good luck with your imaginary Igbo Muslim. Minority

grin

Cc lzaa jumpandpas eternaltruths

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Muslims: We Are Always Diqualified From Contesting Elections by omenka(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
Just look at their conduct towards their own brothers here. Yet they want Omenka to accept them as Indigenous people of Benue state.

Madness.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslims: We Are Always Diqualified From Contesting Elections by omenka(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
You cant accept the fact you have Muslims as your brothers, yet you want others to accept some fairytales about you being indigenous tribe in their lands.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslims: We Are Always Diqualified From Contesting Elections by omenka(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
immhotep:

Good luck with your imaginary Igbo Muslim. Minority

grin

Cc lzaa jumpandpas eternaltruths
Can you now see how shamelessly hypocritical you people are?

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslims: We Are Always Diqualified From Contesting Elections by omenka(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cletus77, come and see how difficult it is for your friends to swallow their own pill here.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslims: We Are Always Diqualified From Contesting Elections by LZAA: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
These efulefus again grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslims: We Are Always Diqualified From Contesting Elections by Ojiofor: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
Nigeria has minorities. We don't want our President from a region that maltreats its minorities. SE will not qualify for Presidency in 2023.

Look at how you discriminate your own people because they are of different faith. We expect you to change pretty quickly.

Is there a single Igbo muslim village in the entire SE?
They can't even be considered a minority.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslims: We Are Always Diqualified From Contesting Elections by omenka(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ojiofor:

Is there a single Igbo muslim village in the entire SE?
They can't even be considered a minority.
Oh really but your brothers believe igbos are indigenous to Benue state.

Just look at yourselves.
Re: Igbo Muslims: We Are Always Diqualified From Contesting Elections by AgentNairaland(f): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
Igbo Muslims, Nawa Ooo.. Igbos Are NOT After 72 Virgins In The Garden Of Sxx Called Al-jannah
Re: Igbo Muslims: We Are Always Diqualified From Contesting Elections by Ojiofor: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
omenka:
Oh really but your brothers believe igbos are indigenous to Benue state.

Just look at yourselves.

Of course there are indigenouse Igbo speaking communities in Benue.
Btw,did I lie?What we have in SE are few Igbo muslim converts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Belongs To All - Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe / Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit / A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.