Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit (2068 Views)

Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation / Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East / Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Adaogwashi1(f): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2020
Early this year our brothers from south west was all over the internet disturbing our peace with no going back on Amotekun security outfit,fast forward to this month south west has turn to headquarter of arm robbers just because of little two weeks lockdown cheesy grin cheesy Amotekun must protect our brothers from south west cheesy grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Adaogwashi1(f): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2020
Where is Amotekun cheesy grin shocked cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Westtimeline: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Madness is talking alone and laughing at the same time. We are busy with coronavirus Now, everything is on hold.

Besides

I heard Chief pig just chased 3 of you away cos of betrayal. Where is BSS.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Adaogwashi1(f): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Even buhari is looking for our Amotekun cheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Dmanuel: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2020
What's the role of NYSC corpers at a critical time like this?

Imagine if the teeming youths who went for youth service were trained in the military for at least SIX months on community policing and security.

How do you think our society will be security wise?

Also, do you think one useless SARS of a thing will have the gut to harass anyone?

Will police be able to embarrass ppl anyhow.

Won't every household and community have at least 100 security conscious people?

Let ppl serve in the military and use the other six month in teacher's training school
Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2020
Watch them they are coming to tell you

AMOKOTON is for fighting external forces not internal

Those stealing are Igbo's selling gala and pure water on the road

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Adaogwashi1(f): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Westtimeline:
Madness is talking alone and laughing at the same time. We are busy with coronavirus Now, everything is on hold.

Besides

Where is our Amotekun cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Cholls(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2020
my brother grow-up. This question is so unnecessarily at this times. Be humble!
Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Adaogwashi1(f): 10:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Amotekun is crying cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Adaogwashi1(f): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2020
Cholls:
Where is Amotekun angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Garrieveryday: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Corona has silent every other thing. If she could distort events and plans all over the world, who come be Amotekun?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Adaogwashi1(f): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2020
When Amotekun see one million gangs coming cheesy grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2020
They are currently looting various communities in Lagos and ogun.

10 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Adaogwashi1(f): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:
I remember you telling them that Amotekun will not work but they were all over the internet disturbing our peace cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Herdsmen: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2020
Cholls:

Amotekun don humble.. grin

Empty can makes much noise cheesy

Amotekun is death and gone with the wind.. make I hear amotekun again.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Herdsmen: 10:37am On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
I remember you telling them that Amotekun will not work but they were all over the internet disturbing our peace cheesy grin

Them sabi make noise.. while they call others chest beaters..
imagine empty cans grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by nku5: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
When Amotekun see one million gangs coming cheesy grin cheesy

grin grin
Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Avalancheman: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2020
Piggiiddioootts and stupid questions are like 5 and 6... grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Dmanuel:

Imagine if the teeming youths who went for youth service were trained in the military for at least SIX months on community policing and security.

Also, do you think one useless SARS of a thing will have the gut to harass anyone?

Won't every household and community have at least 100 security conscious people?

Let ppl serve in the military and use the other six month in teacher's training school
you better shut up if you don't know what to say, people are saying the program should even be scrapped or restructured you talking crap.

Is it innocent people's children you want to put at the cross road of hungry mob because of man o war high jump they practiced

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2020
Dmanuel:

We are talking about Amotekun and you here talking about nysc

Na Nysc form Amotekun...

No be only military but witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Early this year our brothers from south west was all over the internet disturbing our peace with no going back on Amotekun security outfit,fast forward to this month south west has turn to headquarter of arm robbers just because of little two weeks lockdown cheesy grin cheesy Amotekun must protect our brothers from south west cheesy grin

Igbos can never hide their jealousy of the Yorubas. Las Las una go run come SW when Amotekun gets up to speed to ensure the region is safest in Nigeria.

Meanwhile your useless governors will continue to distribute eba and kerosine, quote the bible falsely and get drunk every night then turn around to beg PMB for a Billion while you tell us your land is swimming with multi-billionaires.

Everyone is fed up of you lot.
Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Ilola(f): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Even amotekun d feel d heat of d lockdown, no strength hunger dey

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by AgentNairaland(f): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Amotekun Dey Isolation Center grin Afonja Is Probably Coming With Another Outfit Called Erin-Tekun

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Adaogwashi1(f): 11:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Grayoso:

Igbos can never hide their jealousy of the Yorubas. Las Las una go run come SW when Amotekun gets up to speed to ensure the region is safest in Nigeria.

Meanwhile your useless governors will continue to distribute eba and kerosine, quote the bible falsely and get drunk every night then turn around to beg PMB for a Billion while you tell us your land is swimming with multi-billionaires.

Everyone is fed up of you lot.
Where is amotekun cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by mrvitalis(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2020
Westtimeline:

Besides

Do u still have mouth to talk ...shame no catch u ? See as south west bring disgrace come south

And your likes believe igbos would kill themselves if given Biafra ....see u see two weeks lockdown

Repeat of 1960 wild west

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by mrvitalis(m): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2020
Avalancheman:
Piggiiddioootts and stupid questions are like 5 and 6... grin
Is that the best u can come up with ....
Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

The Awawa boys branch of Amutonto.

[img]https:///view/spit-take-laughing-lmao-gif-9271317.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Adaogwashi1(f): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2020
cheesy grin

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Decibel: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Amuotepu is an MC Oluomo-driving outfit who main agenda is to rig 2023 election or disrupt it if it goes against the interest of the power that be

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Adaogwashi1(f): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2020
One million gang are killing in south west please where is our Amotekun cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by jrjfjfj: 11:47am On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
One million gang are killing in south west please where is our Amotekun cheesy grin cheesy grin

Don't you have work
Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by reality1010: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:

Don't mind them.juniad Mohammed called their leaders children. They thought of using it to play politics as usual but failed.In the past they would claim progressive and democratic but when you leave them to practice it they make a volte face. At least this is the best time to experiment Amotekun as a solid regional security to protect the people.fulani herdsmen will be somewhere laughing them as their people unleash armed robbery on the citizens

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I 'celebrated' Abba Kyari's Demise--ex Kano's Commissioner / “buhari Govt Is Bias, Playing Politics With Covid-19,” Wike Alleges / Wike Storm Street Again, Arrests Lockdown Violators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.